1. Wear of the Navy Working Uniform (NWU) Type III (woodland digital camouflage) has been approved for deployment and pre-deployment training for the following commands:
* Joint Staff J7 Coalition Warfighting Division
* USCENTCOM Headquarters
* Military Sealift Command, Central Command
* Naval Strike Air Warfare Center
* Helicopter Sea Combat Wing, US Pacific Fleet
* Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron TWO ONE Detachment Five
* Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron TWO FIVE Detachment Five
* Office of Military Commissions
* Fleet Logistics Support Wing, and all subordinate squadrons
* Navy Element, Defense Intelligence Agency
* Department of Defense Inspector General
* Navy Information Operations Command, Bahrain
* Joint Task Force - Horn of Africa
* United States Southern Command
2. Embroidered badges are only authorized to be worn on the NWU type I, II, and III. Illustrations of the approved components and insignias are available HERE.
3. Navy Chaplains will be allowed to wear the Chaplain Corps staff insignia on the NWU Type II and III. The insignia will begin to be sold by the Navy Exchange Service Command in April.
4. Supply Corps officers, with a 310X, 651X, or 751X designator, assigned to Navy Expeditionary Combat Command or Naval Special Warfare with completed qualification requirements laid out in OPNAVINST 1412.15, may wear the Navy Expeditionary Supply Corps Officer warfare insignia.
5. Navy Security Forces identification badges will now be engraved with a four digit number by Defense Logistics Agency Troop Support to ensure proper control and authenticity of the new badges. The new badges must be worn no later than Oct. 1.