Celebrity chef Robert Irvine was named an honorary chief petty officer by Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy (MCPON) Mike Stevens during a ceremony at the United States Navy Memorial, May 1.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The Selective Reenlistment Bonus plan has been updated. Here are six things Sailors should know about the new plan.
It's a career-defining moment for 36 college and university faculty April 30, as the Department of the Navy announces the recipients of its 2015 Young Investigator Program, one of the oldest and most selective scientific research advancement programs in the country.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- CP-15 Crew Completes Mission Stop in Guatemala
- Ombudsman At Large visits RTC
- Vice Adm. Carter visits RTC
- George H.W. Bush Spreads Sexual Assault Awareness
- Carl Vinson Strike Group Sailors Experience Life 'Down Under'
- Sexual Assault Reports: Week of April 20-26, 2015
- EODMU 1 Holds Change of Command
- U.S 3rd Fleet Participates in 2015 Wildland Firefighting Exercise
- Chaplains, RPs Enhance Skills in Suicide Prevention, Intervention, Postvention
- Midshipman Action Group Contributes 26,000 Hours of Community Service
- COMSUBLANT Sailors Run Against Sexual Assault
- Virginia Honors Fallen Veterans during Virginia Run for the Fallen
- U.S. 3rd Fleet Host Executive Leadership Training Symposium
- Lake Erie Sailors Participate in 'Denim Day' to Support Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month
- ACU-1 Remembers the Holocaust