The Arleigh Burke-class guided missile destroyer USS Fitzgerald (DDG 62) arrived in Pascagoula, Mississippi, Jan. 19, aboard heavy lift vessel MV Transshelf inward bound from Yokosuka, Japan.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The Defense Department has issued guidance to its military and civilian leadership on how to proceed if the federal government should shut down at midnight tonight, according to a memorandum from Deputy Defense Secretary Patrick M. Shanahan.
The expeditionary fast transport ship USNS Brunswick (T-EPF-6) concluded a port visit to Kuching, Malaysia, Jan. 17.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- PMW 770 Modernizes its Name and Logo to Reflect Future Warfighter Capabilities
- TSC Develops Well Rounded Sailors for the Fleet
- Mount Whitney Arrives in Valletta, Malta
- Camp Lemonnier Personnel Prepare for Real-World Crisis Scenarios Through Training
- Carl Vinson Aviators Complete 1000th Trap
- 7th Fleet Hosts Annual U.S.-India Executive Steering Group
- Brown Assumes Command of Naval Surface Forces
- IWTC Virginia Beach FORMICA Course Earns Joint Certification
- Navy COOL and VOLED are Coming to You
- Mission Ready: ONR, Orlando Science Center Partner for Flight
- NSGB Child Development Center Receives NAEYC Accreditation
- Commander of Bahrain Navy Visits TR
- Make a New You for the New Year
- TR, French Ship Chevalier Paul Cross Deck Sailors in Arabian Gulf
- USS Anchorage Departs for NASA's Orion Mission