Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) Adm. Jonathan Greenert visited Naval Surface Warfare Center, Carderock Division (NSWCCD) and hosted an All Hands call to address Navy civilian employees, including scientists and engineers largely responsible for designing fleet ships and ship systems, Aug. 19.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Secretary of the Navy Ray Mabus embarked the future USS America (LHA 6) as she transited the Strait of Magellan during her maiden voyage, "America Visits the Americas," Aug. 19.
The Navy's top leader released a detailed plan Tuesday that highlights the U.S. Navy's intended track and investments for the next five fiscal years.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Preparing TR for the Future
- CNO Recognizes FY 2013 Environmental Award Winners Via Virtual Ceremony
- CSS Hosts Personnel Specialist Afloat Automated Pay HPRR
- VCNO Visits San Diego
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony Held for Wounded Warrior's Sanctuary Hall
- USS Vella Gulf Completes Port Visit to Batumi, Georgia
- NNPP Addresses Integrity Issue at Nuclear power Training Unit
- Hawaii visits Yokosuka during Western Pacific Deployment
- USS Makin Island Visits Hong Kong
- Sexual Assault Reports: Week of August 11 - 17, 2014
- NMCB 4 Relieves NMCB 1 in the Pacific
- NATTC Donates Four Tons of Food to Feed Needy
- Philadelphia University Girl Scout STEM Summer Camp visits NAVSSES
- Navy Installations in Japan, Guam and Hawaii to Participate in Citadel Pacific 2014
- USS Constitution Commences 2014 CPO Heritage Weeks