The Navy accepted delivery of Joint High Speed Vessel, the future USNS Fall River from the Austal USA shipbuilder, Sept. 15.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The Naval Supply Systems Command's (NAVSUP) mail-by dates for pre-Dec. 25 deliveries of holiday cards, letters, and packages were released Sept. 15.
Today the Navy released a new digital publication (app) called "Energy Warrior" that highlights the efforts of Sailors and other naval personnel who are taking innovative steps to conserve energy, lead behavioral change, and get the maximum warfighting punch out of every gallon.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Military Members Wrap-up Baltimore Star Spangled Spectacular
- Community Outreach Projects Cap Successful Baltimore Celebrations
- NAACP Honors Military Leadership on Pearl Harbor
- NAVFAC Southeast Awards $95 Million in Contracts to Small Business
- Navy Leaders Take Center Stage During Texas State Military Appreciation Night
- Be Informed: Ready Navy is Your Link to Emergency Preparedness Resources
- NAVSSES Celebrates 25th Anniversary of DDG 51 Land Based Engineering Site
- Navy Wounded Warriors Finish Strong at the Invictus Games
- NFAAS Verification is Underway
- USS Ross, USS Cole Arrive in Israel
- CNP Remembers 9/11 in Chicago and Naval Station Great Lakes
- Maritime Professionals Gather in Naples for APS Annual Planning Conference
- Onlookers Salute 'Old Glory' at Fort McHenry
- USS Warrior joins ROK Navy to Commemorate 64th Anniversary of Incheon landing
- Navy Medicine Charms in Maryland's Largest City