Rear Adm. Margaret G. Kibben relieved Rear Adm. Mark L. Tidd as the chief of Navy chaplains during a change of office and retirement ceremony at the Washington Navy Yard, August 1.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Secretary of the Navy (SECNAV) Ray Mabus arrived in Djibouti July 31 to meet with Sailors and Marines stationed at Camp Lemonnier, including those assigned to Combined Joint Task Force - Horn of Africa (CJTF-HOA).
Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) Adm. Jonathan Greenert joined nearly 100 senior chaplains and Religious Program Specialists (RP) gathered for the Chaplain Corps 2014 Strategic Leadership Symposium at the Washington Navy Yard Thursday.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Carrier Strike Group 10 Changes Command
- US Strategic Command Launches Nuclear Commanders Course
- Fighting Seabees Depart Naval Station Newport
- USS Ross Departs Souda Bay
- NSSA Engineers Work with Rising Freshmen to Promote STEM
- Sexual Assault Reports: Week of July 21 - 27, 2014
- USS Houston Changes Command
- New Demonstration Electric Hybrid Bucket Truck Operating in Hawaii
- GWCSG Arrives in Sasebo for Goodwill Port Visit
- NPASE Sailors Participate in COMREL
- NAVSUP WSS Holds Change of Command Ceremony
- Hill Relieves Horn as PEO IWS
- Recovery Center Shares Tips for Safeguarding Military Mail
- NAVFAC EXWC Conducts Oil Spill Response Training
- Workplace and Gender Relations Survey to Hit Service Members' Inboxes