The Navy is evaluating a scaled-down version of the Surface Electronic Warfare Improvement Program (SEWIP) system for potential incorporation on future Littoral Combat Ships (LCS), Naval Sea Systems Command announced, Nov. 20.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The "Grim Reapers" of Strike Fighter Squadron (VFA) 101, the Navy's first F-35C Lightning II carrier variant squadron, reached a milestone in November 2014 by surpassing 1,000 mishap-free flight hours in the F-35C.
The Center for Personal and Professional Development (CPPD) released the 2015 edition of the Naval Leader Planning Guide (NLPG) Nov. 21.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Officials Highlight Health, Wellness Resources for Military Families
- Chief of Naval Personnel Visits USS Wayne E. Meyer
- Senior Contracting Experts from Across the NAVSUP Enterprise Meet
- GW Celebrates Native American Heritage Month
- Michael Murphy Learns About the Local Culture in Kota Kinabalu
- NCHB 1 Completes Support of Pacific Horizon 2015
- USS Columbia Returns from Deployment
- Cyber Command Senior Enlisted Leader Visits Center for Information Dominance
- NRSW Selects 2014 SOY
- Alaska Resident? Sea Services Scholarships Available for Dependents
- Faith in Action - Navy Chaplains Graduate Basic Leadership Course
- Navy Training Headquarters Names Top Third Quarter Civilian
- Corpsmen Take Top Sailors at Navy Medicine Education, Training Command
- Yeoman Marks Six Months Smoke Free as NMCP Celebrates Annual Smokeout
- Lincoln Advances 236 Sailors