Carl Vinson Carrier Strike Group with embarked Carrier Air Wing (CVW) 17 departed the U.S. 7th Fleet area of operations (AOR) after supporting maritime security operations and theater security cooperation efforts in the Indo-Asia-Pacific region, May 23.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter and the U.S. Navy, in conjunction with other services, hosted approximately 300 survivors and caregivers associated with Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors (TAPS) at the Pentagon May 22.
The U.S. Navy pilot who safely ejected from a U.S. Navy T-45C Goshawk near Naval Air Station North Island at approximately 2 p.m. May 22 has been released from the hospital and is in stable condition.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Sea services give back to community during Fleet Week
- Boy Scouts, service members work out during Fleet Week New York
- Navy, Marine Corps hold joint aviation event during Fleet Week New York
- Navy tops Marine Corps in annual Fleet Week tug-of-war competition
- World War II veterans honored aboard USS Midway
- Mustin's Supply Department Continues the Success of Testing a New Payment Process
- Defense Contract Management Agency, Manassas CO relieved
- Operation Smile Joins CP-15 Mission in Nicaragua
- Military bands rock Times Square during Fleet Week New York
- USO presents 'Operation That's My Ride' during Fleet Week New York
- U.S. Naval Academy STEM Office continues to educate and inform guests during Fleet Week New York
- Service members participate in re-enlistment, promotion ceremony at One World Trade Center during Fleet Week New York
- Service members march in Village of Larchmont Memorial Day Parade
- Navy Training Jet Runs Off Runway at Naval Air Station North Island
- Service Members Visit Today Show During Fleet Week New York