The Chief of Naval Personnel released NAVADMIN 236/15 Oct. 9, which announces several key uniform changes.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Environmental sampling will begin the week of Oct. 9 as part of the ongoing public health review being conducted on Camp Justice, the site of the Office of Military Commissions (OMC) located at Naval Station (NS) Guantanamo Bay.
U.S. Naval War College leaders and alumni received a warm welcome on Capitol Hill, Oct. 7 during a congressional breakfast organized by Rhode Island Sen. Jack Reed.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- USS Providence Returns from Six-Month Deployment
- USNS Spearhead Arrives in Mayport to Close Out Southern Partnership Station 2015
- MARMC Continues to Certify Sailors through NAMTS
- Mariner Lost at Sea Returns Home
- USNS SPEARHEAD, Southern Partnership Station-Joint High Speed Vessel 2015 Completes Mission in Caribbean, Central and South America
- PMRF to Offer Weekly Remote Care to Kauai Veterans
- NAVFAC Washington Restores Historic Watch Box
- Celebrity Chefs Visit Missile Defense Facility in Romania
- Jewish Institute Seeks to Award Sailors for GWOT Service
- Arlington Departs for Maiden Deployment
- Secretary of the Navy Approves Strategic Plan for Maritime Domain Awareness
- U.S. and Peruvian Forces Conduct Bilateral Exercise
- USNA Participates in Domestic Violence Awareness Month Proclamation Signing
- George Washington Drops Anchor at Lima, Peru
- Nitze Holds Change of Command Ceremony