The Navy accepted delivery of PCU North Dakota (SSN 784), the 11th ship of the Virginia Class, on Aug. 29, two days prior to its contract delivery date.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Starting in September the Navy will be promoting the message "Every Sailor, Every Day," to encourage all Sailors, leaders, families and members of the Navy community to strengthen their connections with those around them in accordance with Suicide Prevention Month.
Chief of Naval Operations Adm. Jonathan Greenert visited Naval Air Station Key West for an all-hands call and tour of enlisted housing, Aug. 27.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- NAVFAC Southeast Awards $110 M Contract for Nuclear Power Training Facilities at Joint Base Charleston
- Preparing to Promote with EAP at Naval Hospital Bremerton
- Sexual Assault Reports: Week of August 18 - 24, 2014
- TRANSCOM: Know Your POV Shipping Entitlements
- Navy Chief Selects Help Guam Residents
- Citadel Pacific 2014 Enhances Security, Readiness on Guam Installations
- Rodney M. Davis Promotes Pacific Partnership at Sail Raja Ampat 2014
- USS Germantown Successfully Completes INSURV
- America Departs Chile, Continues to Peru
- NECC Participates in DSCA LOADEX
- Center for Service Support Writes the Book on Customer Service
- Operation Shower Recognizes GHWB Wives
- Air Medals Awarded to Vietnam Naval Aviators
- EODMU 8, VP-4 Participating in Exercise Northern Coasts
- Development Squadron 5 Receives First Unmanned Undersea Vehicle