U.S. Navy mine countermeasure (MCM) units, Japan Maritime Self Defense Force (JMSDF) MCM units, and Indian Navy Explosive Ordinance Disposal (EOD) units commenced 2JA mine countermeasure exercise 2018 near Ominato, Japan, on July 18.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Select units from the USS Harry S. Truman (CVN 75) Carrier Strike Group (CSG) will return to Norfolk, Virginia, this week - a direct reflection of the dynamic force employment concept and the inherent maneuverability and flexibility of the U.S. Navy.
NAVADMIN 170/18 announces updated changes to the Department of Defense Post-9/11 GI Bill instruction.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Ready Player One: Video Games and the Navy Future Force
- Boys & Girls Club gets Navy Week Treatment
- America's Navy Sails into the Peace Garden State for Fargo-Moorhead Metro Navy Week
- NEX Offers Mobile Coupons and More
- NROTC Midshipmen Take Part in Indoctrination Pilot
- SPAWAR Enterprise Launches Accelerated Acquisition War Room to Speed Delivery of Technology to the Fleet
- Iwo Jima, 26th MEU Complete MDVR
- Rolling Thunder, Santa Claus Visits NMCP
- Commander, Task Force 70 Holds Change of Command
- New Commander Takes Helm of Navy Recruiting Command
- NMCP Hosts Annual Joint Navy Mental Health Symposium
- Constitution to Participate in Fargo Navy Week
- SWOS Graduates International Students
- CNATTU Norfolk Service Members Attend "Change the Culture" Presentation
- PCU Hyman G. Rickover held a Charge of Command Ceremony