Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) Adm. John Richardson and Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy (MCPON) Mike Stevens spent Thanksgiving with Sailors aboard the aircraft carrier USS Harry S. Truman (CVN 75) and the destroyer USS Bulkeley (DDG 84).
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Arleigh Burke-class guided-missile destroyer USS Stethem (DDG 63) joined with People's Liberation Army-Navy PLA(N) guided-missile frigate Xuzhou (FFG 530) to practice the Code for Unplanned Encounters at Sea (CUES) and conduct a search-and-rescue (SAR) exercise, Nov. 20.
The amphibious transport dock ship USS Arlington (LPD 24) hosted distinguished visitors in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan during a reception in port Aqaba, Jordan, Nov. 19.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- CNP Stresses Modernizing Training, Learning at I/ITSEC
- GW Sailors Unite, Honor Native American Heritage
- Recruiter represents Navy in Operation Rising Star
- Navy Receives Government Agency of the Year Award
- NDTA Recognizes NCHB 1 & 5 as Navy's 2015 Military Units of the Year
- Academy Leadership Remembers 1983 Army-Navy Game
- Kearsarge Departs Manama
- NDW Regional Sailors of the Year Announced
- Sailors Complete UNITAS LANT in Southern Seas 2015
- UMBC to Host New NROTC Unit
- Navy Admiral, Recruits Participate in Thanksgiving Adopt-a-Sailor Program
- Kearsarge Welcomes New CO
- Navy in Hawaii Makes Strides Toward Energy Security in 2015
- Bulkeley Enters Mediterranean
- Bulkeley's Wolfpack Visits Spain