Starting in September the Navy will be promoting the message "Every Sailor, Every Day," to encourage all Sailors, leaders, families and members of the Navy community to strengthen their connections with those around them in accordance with Suicide Prevention Month.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Chief of Naval Operations Adm. Jonathan Greenert visited Naval Air Station Key West for an all-hands call and tour of enlisted housing, Aug. 27.
Beginning Sept. 1, Sailor are authorized to wear the Navy and command ball caps in place of the eight-point cover with the Navy Working Uniform (NWU) Type I, II or III.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- America Departs Chile, Continues to Peru
- NECC Participates in DSCA LOADEX
- Center for Service Support Writes the Book on Customer Service
- Operation Shower Recognizes GHWB Wives
- Air Medals Awarded to Vietnam Naval Aviators
- EODMU 8, VP-4 Participating in Exercise Northern Coasts
- Development Squadron 5 Receives First Unmanned Undersea Vehicle
- Expeditionary Forces Train for Rapid Response
- Department of the Navy Releases Energy Survey
- CNAL Commemorates Women's Equality Day
- EXWC Demonstrates Energy Efficient Equipment for Naval Expeditionary Units
- Family and Friends Join TR for a Day at Sea
- Kings Bay Honors Fallen Service Members
- Naval Station Norfolk CPOs, CPO Selects Unite to Help Victims of Domestic Violence
- Seal Beach Harbor Patrol Unit Sailors Rescue Surfer