Secretary of the Navy (SECNAV) Ray Mabus visited Sailors participating in the 20th annual exercise Cooperation Afloat Readiness and Training (CARAT) with the Republic of Singapore Navy at Changi Naval Base, July 30.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The commander of U.S. Pacific Command briefed Pentagon reporters yesterday, discussing the U.S. rebalance to the Asia-Pacific region, successful engagement with partners there and conditions for continued stability and security.
Two-time U.S. Naval Academy Superintendent Adm. Charles R. Larson was laid to rest in the Academy cemetery July 30 after funeral services held in the Naval Academy Chapel.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- U.S., Indian Navy and JMSDF Leaders Discuss Malabar Success During Conference Aboard John S. McCain
- DON SAPRO Discusses New Training, Intervention in Rota
- Frank Cable Restores Village Community Center
- VP-10 Continues Volunteer Effort at Children's Home
- Hospital Corps Recognized by VFW for its Achievement as a Force Multiplier
- Camp Lemonnier CPO 365 Sailors Clean up Local Community
- US Navy, JMSDF VBSS Teams Build Unity Aboard McCain during Malabar 2014
- 'Hollywood to the Navy' Program Shows Entertainment Industry Why Platforms Matter
- Culinary Specialists Receive Professional Chef Training, Enhancing Skills and Morale
- Teamwork Key to Anti-Submarine Warfare for RIMPAC Participants
- Bureau Gets Service Members Debt Relief From Predatory Lender
- Sailors, Airmen come together for Patriot Partner 14
- RIMPAC's Maritime Component Commander Thanks Hawaii
- Students Practice STEM Skills as Crime Scene Investigators
- Mercy Holds Mass Casualty Drill During RIMPAC's Sea Phase