Navy announced the establishment of the Military Parental Leave Program in NAVADMIN 151/18, released June 21. The new program increases parental leave and combines the current family leave policies into one.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The Nimitz class aircraft carrier USS Harry S. Truman (CVN 75) arrived in Marseille, France, for a regularly scheduled port visit, June 21.
The 13th annual Pacific Partnership mission concluded June 21 after completing mission stops in Japan and throughout South and Southeast Asia.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Training Support Center Great Lakes Hosts Petty Officer Leadership Symposium
- Naval Station Guantanamo Bay Holds Change of Command
- FDRMC Naples and Partners Conduct Voyage Repair on USS Farragut
- US Navy Sailors: Bold, Knowledgeable, Always Ready
- MWR GTMO Announced as Finalist for the 2018 National Gold Medal Awards in Parks and Recreation
- NCBC Gulfport Hosts Worldwide Chaplains Professional Development Workshop
- NAVSUP WSS Steams Full Speed Ahead with Additive Manufacturing
- NAVSUP Fleet Logistics Center Yokosuka Holds Change of Command Ceremony
- Submarine Group 7 Holds Change of Command
- SPAWAR Provides Unique Perspective for USAFRICOM Women's Military-to-Military Engagement Program
- USNS Mercy Departs Japan
- NSWC PCD Welcomes New NREIP Interns
- U.S., Thailand Conclude CARAT Thailand 2018
- 520 Sailors Salute Pearl Harbor Survivor in Hawaii
- USNS Spearhead Completes First in Class, Material Readiness Inspection