After a two-day delay due to tropical storm conditions, the Navy's fourth Mobile User Objective System (MUOS) satellite launched at 6:18 a.m. EDT from Space Launch Complex 41.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The Chief of Naval Personnel released a uniform policy update in NAVADMIN 208/15 Sept. 1, providing details of upcoming uniform releases and the end of wear date for some little worn uniform components.
The Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) Adm. Jonathan Greenert recently discussed the progress and future challenges of the Navy's Sexual Assault and Prevention Response (SAPR) Program.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Retired EOD Technician Recognized as NECC Civilian of the Month
- NAVFAC Marianas Holds Change Of Command
- MISSILEX, COMRELs and Band Performances Highlight Successful CARAT Thailand
- Wave of the Future: ONR Forum Looks at Amphibious Operations
- MCPON Visits Naval Base Ventura County
- NAVSUP Weapon Systems Support Participates in Women's Equality Day Program
- Commander, Navy Region Southeast Signs Suicide Prevention Month Proclamation
- Department of the Navy Releases Record of Decision for Relocation of Marines to Guam
- Deadline Approaching for FY15 Bystander Intervention Training
- Chief Selects Graduate Legacy Academy
- NBK Deterrent Park Receives New Brow
- NAVFAC Southwest Holds Change of Command
- Trident Refit Facility Executive Officer Removed
- ARSENL Reaches Its Ultimate Goal of 50 Autonomous UAVs in Flight
- NAVSUP FLC Sigonella Opens Portable Fuel Testing Laboratory at Camp Lemonnier, Djibouti