The U.S. Navy celebrated the 60th anniversary of the commissioning of USS Nautilus and the birth of the nuclear Navy Sept. 30, 2014 in a ceremony aboard the historic ship in its home at the Submarine Force Museum and Library in Groton, Conn.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Team Navy struck gold early at the fifth annual Warrior Games Sept. 29 at Fort Carson in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
The Vice Chief of Naval Operations (VCNO), Adm. Michelle Howard, visited U.S. Fleet Cyber Command/U.S. 10th Fleet (FCC/C10F) headquarters at Fort Meade, Maryland, Sept. 26.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Naval Base Guam Hosts Emergency Management Symposium
- United Through Music: U.S. Fleet Forces Band Performs with German 3rd Air Force Band
- TR Rescues Fishermen at Sea
- USS Boxer Commanding Officer Relieved
- CTF 51 Leadership Visits Makin Island
- Strike Group Planners Meet at Symposium
- Naval Health Research Center Launches New Website
- USS Rushmore, USS Lake Champlain Participate in Citadel Protect
- EODMU-3 Holds Change Of Command
- Western Issues Large-Scale Renewable Energy RFP for Dept. of Navy Installations in CA
- MSRON 12 Disestablished
- Joint Region Marianas Observes Gold Star Mother's and Family's Day
- US Naval Medical Research Center-Asia Commanding Officer Relieved of Duty
- US Navy Seabees, Honduran Volunteers Refurbish Medical Facilities
- Korean Naval Academy Honors US Naval Officer Killed in Korean War