Naval Service Training Command (NSTC) and the United States Naval Academy (USNA) will use crowd-sourcing to receive ideas and suggestions from the entire Navy Officer Corps and Chief's Mess regarding the core competencies of our future Navy and Marine Corps officers, April 27- May 7.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt (CVN 71) escorted by USS Normandy (CG 60), transited the Strait of Hormuz from its station in the Arabian Sea to the Arabian Gulf April 24, to rejoin other U.S. and coalition forces supporting Operation Inherent Resolve.
The X-47B successfully conducted the first ever Autonomous Aerial Refueling (AAR) of an unmanned aircraft April 22, completing the final test objective under the Navy's Unmanned Combat Air System demonstration program.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- USS Pearl Harbor Receives New Commander
- Navy Leadership Discusses Future Strategy at Forum
- US Navy Ships Complete Exercise Joint Warrior
- USS California Changes Command
- Sugar vs. Salt
- Naval Hospital Bremerton Holds Career Fair
- Senior Leaders Facilitate Meaningful Exchange at Pacific Northwest Women's Waterfront Symposium
- Independent Deployer Certification Exercise Set to Kickoff
- NAVFAC Atlantic Celebrates Earth Day
- Oklahoma City Visits Yokosuka During Routine Patrol
- Survivor Recounts Stories of the Holocaust for NSA Philadelphia Personnel
- SUPSALV Clears Fort Pierce Channel of Sunken Barge
- NFL Star Tackles Mental Health Stigma During NMCP Visit
- Rota: Doing Their Part for a Greener Future
- USS Russell Hosts Deputy Assistant Secretary of State