More than 500 military and civilian personnel attended the change of command ceremony for Commander, Navy Installations Command (CNIC) on Friday, Oct. 24 at Admiral Leutze Park on the Washington Navy Yard.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The Society of Women Engineers named Jessica McElman, an electrical engineer at Naval Surface Warfare Center, Carderock Division (NSWCCD), as one of 10 emerging leaders and will present her award during their annual conference in Los Angeles, Oct. 24.
The Navy will commission its newest attack submarine North Dakota, during a ceremony Saturday, Oct. 25, 2014, at Submarine Base New London in Groton, Connecticut.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- George H.W. Bush arrives in Duqm, Oman
- NAVSTA Newport Energy Conservation Team Holds Awareness Exhibit at Naval War College
- NMCP's 'Night Vision' Initiative Increases Patient Care Capabilities, Reduces Costs
- NAVSUP WSS Pulls Plug on MFCS
- FDRMC DET BAHRAIN Inspects, Repairs and Tests USS Comstock's Diesel Engine
- 4 Navy Medicine Education Commands Earn Accreditation
- American Hero Visits America
- NSWC Dahlgren System Safety Practitioners Receive SECNAV Safety Excellence Award
- Selby Assumes Surface Warfare Center Command
- AIRTEVRON 21 Changes Command
- Admiral Bill Gortney Receives Gray Eagle Award
- Ship Sponsor Visits USS McFaul
- Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton Observes Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Navy Conducts Sizing Correlation Study
- CSSLSSD Conducts Submarine Community Training