The Department of Defense's largest longitudinal study in military history received an endorsement from the Army's surgeon general Sept. 19, emphasizing the importance of the Navy-led study across the military services.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
U.S. Navy and Marine Corps forces in the North Arabian Gulf are conducting a search and rescue operation for a missing aircrew member who went into the water at 2:10 p.m. (GMT), today, when the aircraft the member was aboard lost power on takeoff from USS Makin Island (LHD 8).
The Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) and Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy (MCPON) will hold a worldwide Navy birthday All Hands Call Oct. 7 at 1 p.m. EST from the Defense Media Activity at Ft. Meade, Maryland.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Navy Establishes Information Dominance Forces
- CNIC Signs Domestic Violence Month Proclamation
- Defender Decommissioned After 25 Years of Service
- George Washington Arrives in Guam for Goodwill Port Visit
- NAVFAC Midwest Holds Disestablishment Ceremony
- Energy Contract Awarded for NAS Patuxent River Project
- Team Navy Collects More Medals on Day 3 of Warrior Games
- CSG 12 Hosts British Ambassador Aboard TR
- NHB Staff take lead in DEFY with local military family dependents
- USS Avenger Decommissions After 27 Years of Service
- Future USS Paul Ignatius Begins Fabrication
- Germantown Participates in PHIBLEX 15
- Future USNS Trenton Launches
- Students Learn Policy Implementation at Theater Security Seminar
- Naval Base Guam Hosts Emergency Management Symposium