The Navy and command ball caps may be worn in place of the eight-point cover with the Navy Working Uniform Type I, II or III beginning Sept. 1, as outlined in NAVADMIN 200/14, released Aug. 27.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The aircraft carrier USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN 69) (Ike) moved from Dry Dock 8 to pier 42/43 at Norfolk Naval Shipyard (NNSY) in Portsmouth, Virginia, Aug. 26.
The Carl Vinson Carrier Strike Group departed Aug. 22 for a scheduled deployment to the Western Pacific and U.S. Central Command area of responsibility.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Seal Beach Harbor Patrol Unit Sailors Rescue Surfer
- X-47B Achieves New Set of Firsts Aboard USS Theodore Roosevelt
- NRD Dallas Participates in USS Anzio Reunion
- Seabee Wins 2014 Spirit of Service Award
- Panelists Speak at Women's Equality Month Conference
- Five Things You Need to Know about Vella Gulf's Time in the Black Sea
- Joint Region Marianas Celebrates Women's Equality Day
- USS Columbus Holds Change of Command
- Message Clarifies Medical Record Disposition
- USS Norfolk Returns from Final Deployment
- Not If but When - Earthquake Preparation a Naval Hospital Bremerton Standard
- NAVFAC Southeast Awards F-35 Maintenance Hangar Contract
- Under Secretary of Defense Visits JB Charleston
- Ship Stores Receive Enhanced Point of Sale System
- USS Greeneville Returns Home