Commander, U.S. Naval Forces Central Command, U.S. 5th Fleet, Combined Maritime Forces, Vice Adm. John. W. Miller, recognized the accomplishments of three special-needs sailors from the Kuwaiti ship, Journey of Hope, during a port visit in Bahrain, Nov. 25.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The George Washington Carrier Strike Group (GWCSG) arrived at its forward operating location of Fleet Activities Yokosuka, Japan upon completion of its 2014 patrol, Nov. 25.
Naval Education and Training Command (NETC) announced the winners of the 2014 Health, Safety, and Fitness Flagship Awards Nov. 25 recognizing eight commands for their outstanding community service.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Lincoln Sailors Pack, Prepare and Deliver Thanksgiving Food Boxes
- USS Anzio Holds Change of Command Ceremony
- CENTCOM Commander Visits Carl Vinson
- Sexual Assault Reports: Week of November 17 - 23, 2014
- USS Mississippi Welcomed as Newest Member of Pacific Submarine Force
- US and Korean Submariners Deepen Understanding During 40th SWCM
- CPPD Instructors of the Year Teach and also Learn
- Abraham Lincoln Makes the First Call
- NAVFAC Announces 2015 Engineers of the Year
- US, Polish Forecasters Share Weather Knowledge
- USS Vandegrift-Coast Guard team Uncovers Illegal Cocaine Concealed in Fishing Vessel
- Vice Adm. Carter Speaks at OCS Graduation Ceremony
- CNO releases Navy's Position Report
- Newest TYCOM Commander's Summit Draws Information Dominance Forces Leaders to Virginia
- Service members of Pearl Harbor Help Host Hawaii Special Olympics