The Mayport community welcomed over 350 new neighbors to Northeast Florida when the USS New York (LPD 21) changed homeport from Naval Station Norfolk to Naval Station Mayport Dec. 6.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
President Barack Obama issued a proclamation declaring Dec. 7, 2013, as National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day.
Naval Support Activity Naples held its annual Pearl Harbor remembrance ceremony Dec. 6.
Navy Blog Headlines Navy Blog RSS Feed
By Glenn White Office of Naval Research FIST2FAC Integration and Transition Manager Swarming attack boats is one of several tactics Navy leaders hope to overcome through an anti-access/area denial strategy […]
On any given day, in your Navy, our team of more than 600,000 professional Sailors and civilians are working together around the globe to perform our mission: deter aggression and, […]
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- "Sound the Alarm!" USS Pearl Harbor Holds Dec. 7 Remembrance Ceremony
- Naval History and Heritage Command, SEARCH Plan Conservation of Howell Torpedo No. 24
- Carl Vinson Conducts Carrier Qualifications
- NMCB 3 Timor-Leste CCAD, F-FDTL Engineers Team Up, Prevent Building Collapse
- NEX Locations Now Offer Free Wi-Fi
- SOP Course Seeks to Assist ECCAS Nations
- NMCB 3 Timor-Leste CCAD Provides Holiday Cheer to 1,200 Timorese Children
- NSCS and CSS Set to Kick off New Qualification Course for Reserve Supply Corps Officers
- Sexual Assault Reports: Week of Nov. 25- Dec. 1, 2013
- USS Abraham Lincoln Promotes New Leaders
- Stennis Frocks New Petty Officers
- Naval Academy Class of 2014 Prepares for Changing Military
- Commander, ESG 3 Visits PCU America
- Eisenhower Celebrates Hundreds of New Petty Officers
- US 3rd Fleet Commander Visits Pearl Harbor