Amphibious transport dock USS Anchorage (LPD 23) arrived at Naval Base San Diego after completing the third Underway Recovery Test (URT-3) for NASA's Orion Program, Sept. 19.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Commander, Submarine Force Atlantic and Commander, Submarine Force, U.S. Pacific Fleet, in conjunction with Commander, U.S. Strategic Command, commemorated the Submarine Force's 4,000th strategic deterrent patrol, Sept. 19, by conducting dual ceremonies in Bangor, Wash., and Kings Bay, Ga.
Biorefineries in Nevada, Oregon and on the Gulf Coast will produce more than 100 million gallons of military-grade fuel annually
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- USS Vella Gulf Returns from Deployment
- U.S. Navy Ships Depart for Joint Warrior 14-2
- NAS Oceana Air Show honors Wounded Warriors
- ACT Therapy Combines Spirituality, Health
- Department Head Graduates Bound for the Fleet
- Arizona Survivor Visits USS Kidd
- Irving ISD Receives SeaPerch Robotics Training
- Fleet Week Hosts Luncheon for Enlisted Service Members
- Norfolk Naval Base Sailors ask, 'Can I Kiss You?'
- NAS Oceana Airshow Hosts Navy 'Energy Warrior', Environmental Programs
- NAVFAC EXWC Awards $99 Million for Worldwide Ocean Service Contracts
- ISS Closes with Aims of Better Understanding, More Cooperation
- NMCP Staff Brings Suicide Awareness to Forefront
- Naval Weapons Station Yorktown honors POW/MIA Recognition Day
- FAST Company and CTF 68 Conduct Contingency Response Training Exercise