Now is the time for command triads to start planning on how to use their Command Advancement Program (CAP) quotas to advance their top Sailors when CAP season begins July 1.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Senior enlisted leaders met at U.S. Pacific Fleet (PACFLT) headquarters for the annual Senior Enlisted Leadership Training Symposium (SELTS) March 23-25.
The Navy's Tactical Tomahawk missile underwent a successful production acceptance test March 19 using functional ground test capability at Naval Surface Warfare Center Indian Head Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technology Division's Large Rocket Motor Test Facility in Indian Head, Maryland.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- World-wide Experts Discuss Pest Management Strategies at DoD Meeting
- Fleet Master Chief Beldo Helps SWOSU Celebrate Women's History Month
- RSG Groton Changes Command; Silver Eagle Title Passed Down
- Porter Departs Norfolk to Join Forward Deployed Naval Force
- NBK Celebrates Women's History Month
- SAR Trains With Royal Canadian Air Force
- A Cyber Moment: ONR Reservist Wins Federal 100 Award
- Experts Convene to Discuss Maritime Power, International Security
- Virtual Wargamers Needed to Solve DON's Data Dilemma: Join the Discussion April 6-17
- USS Constitution Welcomes Harlem Globetrotters
- Naval Forces Korea Sailors Celebrate Women's History Month
- Naval Hospital Celebrates Guam History and Chamorro Heritage Month
- Sexual Assault Reports: Week of March 16-22, 2015
- MCPON Talks Leadership, Change During Rota Visit
- US 7th Fleet Kicks Off SAPR Month with Bystander Intervention Training