San Francisco Fleet Week 2015 featured flight demonstrations by the Blue Angels, tours of four U.S. Navy ships, a Coast Guard cutter and a Canadian frigate, community volunteer projects and other activities that gave event participants insights into the life of the Sailor.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The USS Theodore Roosevelt Carrier Strike Group (TRCSG) departed the U.S. Navy's 5th Fleet area of operations Oct. 13, after more than six months in the region.
This week, the Navy's Chief of Personnel, Vice Adm. Bill Moran, is visiting Sailors assigned to Naples and Sigonella, Italy, in the Navy's U.S. 6th Fleet area of operations.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- USS Cole Holds 15th Commemoration Ceremony
- Annual UNITAS Pacific Naval Exercise Kicks Off In Chile
- NAVCENT Visits USS Normandy
- Kearsarge ARG and 26th MEU Enters U.S. 6th Fleet
- U.S. 7th Fleet Commander Discusses 'Transnational Crime' at Maritime Security Symposium
- ROK Navy Engineers Exchange With West Coast Seabees
- Secretary of Defense Ash Carter Visits NAS Sigonella
- 15 Years Later, Memories of USS Cole Bombing Remain Fresh
- Blue Sky V Promotes Stability, Security During Southern Seas '15
- USS Benfold Enhances Security, Stability to 7th Fleet
- NDW Kicks Off Energy Action Month
- Singapore-based Sailors celebrate 240 Years of Navy History
- TR Celebrates the Navy's 240th Birthday
- GW Families Connect With United Through Reading
- Peruvian Connections Aboard George Washington