A change to personnel policy now allows detailers to write orders directing the transfer of Sailors up to six months prior to or after their Projected Rotation Date (PRD), according to NAVADMIN 058/14 released Mar 13.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) Adm. Jonathan Greenert sat down this week to film another episode of "Conversation with a Shipmate" discussing aspects of Navy's Fiscal Year 2015 Budget Proposal.
The Arleigh Burke-class guided-missile destroyer USS Kidd (DDG 100) was one of the first responders in the search for Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 that was lost sometime March 8, 2014.
Navy Blog Headlines Navy Blog RSS Feed
On any given day, in your Navy, our team of more than 600,000 professional Sailors and civilians are working together around the globe to perform our mission: deter aggression and, […]
By Cmdr. Tom Frosch Commanding Officer/Flight Leader U.S. Navy Flight Demonstration Squadron The Blue Angels Hello Blue Angel Fans! It is with great pleasure that I announce the return of […]
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Destroyer Squadron 26 Leaves for Joint Warrior 14-1
- USS Carl Vinson Crash and Salvage Team Hone Skills in NATTC Course
- Navy, Marines and VA Collaborate on Healthcare in Albany
- Saharan Express 2014 Concludes
- USS Vella Gulf Deploys
- Special and General Courts-Martial for February 2014
- Navy Engineers Honored with Army Awards for Protecting MV Cape Ray Crew with CBR Defense System
- USS Donald Cook Begins First FDNF Patrol
- Navy Chefs Earn Prestigious Culinary Arts Certification
- NSSA 2M Lab Supports USS Cole with Electronic Testing and Repairs
- Sexual Assault Reports: Week of Mar 3 - Mar 9, 2014
- CTAR Enhances Saharan Express 2014
- NAVSEA Executive Director Tours NSSA
- Employers, Wounded Warriors and Veterans Register Now for Hiring Conference
- US Fleet Forces Commander Visits 39th Annual Military Culinary Arts Competitive Training Event