USS Pinckney (DDG 91), an Arleigh Burke-class guided-missile destroyer, is en route to the southern coast of Vietnam to aid in the search efforts of the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, March 8.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
HANOI, Vietnam (NNS) - Vice Adm. Matthew Nathan, Navy Surgeon General and Chief, Bureau of Medicine and Surgery completed a visit to Vietnam, March 3.
The Vice Chief of Naval Operations, Adm. Mark Ferguson, announced the next phase of Flag officer billet adjustments, projected to bring the Navy into compliance with Office of the Secretary of Defense guidance.
Navy Blog Headlines Navy Blog RSS Feed
By Admiral Mark Ferguson Vice Chief of Naval Operations Shipmates, I want to take a few moments to provide context on my recent announcement to adjust Navy flag officer billets to […]
On any given day, in your Navy, our team of more than 600,000 professional Sailors and civilians are working together around the globe to perform our mission: deter aggression and, […]
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Bonhomme Richard CSADD Embodies 'Shipmates Helping Shipmates'
- Seventh Fleet and ROK Navy Strengthen Alliance in Key Resolve 2014
- Sailors of USS O'Kane (DDG 77) Wave Farewell to Pearl Harbor
- USS Tucson Returns to Pearl Harbor
- U.S. Navy Ships visit Republic of Korea Ahead of Foal Eagle Exercises
- Blue Ridge Departs Busan
- NMCP Celebrates the 143rd Birthday of the Medical Corps
- Stennis Sailors Honor Fallen Shipmate
- USS Dewey Changes Command
- USFF Announces 2013 DRA Sea, Shore Sailor of the Year
- SURFLANT Names Sea and Shore Sailors of the Year
- A Few of Navy's Finest Compete for Gold During Paralympics
- Aegis Ashore Team Trainer: Training the Shield of Europe
- Naval Hospital Bremerton Promotes March National Nutrition Month Theme of "Enjoy the Taste of Eating Right"
- USS George H.W. Bush Departs Greece