Twenty-three executive-level professionals from a broad spectrum of career fields and expertise visited local Navy commands as part of Senior Leader Engagement Program (SLEP), the week-long engagement hosted by the Secretary of Defense.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The Navy's fourth Mobile User Objective System (MUOS) satellite is awaiting countdown - and the whims of Tropical Storm Erika - for launch Aug. 31. The launch window is between 6:07 and 6:51 a.m. ET.
The crew of the aircraft carrier USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN 69) (Ike) returned to sea, Aug. 28, following a 23-month dry-docking planned incremental availability (DPIA) at Norfolk Naval Shipyard (NNSY).
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- USS America's Live-Aboard Sailors Receive an Upgrade
- USS America hosts Japanese Sailors in San Diego for Dawn Blitz
- Commanding Officer of NOSC Earle Relieved
- USS Michigan Gold Crew Conducts Change of Command Ceremony
- USS Albuquerque Holds Change of Command
- NAWCAD Innovation Challenge Teams Develop Creative Solutions to Warfighter Needs
- MCPON Visits California's Master Jet Base
- Higgins Renders Aid to Distressed Mariners
- Class of 2017 Commits to Serve
- FEP Sailors Learn New Fitness Moves
- Africa Alumni Return to NWC for Regional Symposium
- Hospital Corps School Sees Success in Smoke-Free Campus
- USS Jason Dunham Returns to Homeport
- Navy Announces Bowen Award Winners
- Ashland Arrives in Okinawa and Offloads 31st MEU