The littoral combat ship USS Fort Worth (LCS 3) practiced the Code for Unplanned Encounters at Sea (CUES) with the People's Liberation Army-Navy [PLA(N)] Jiangkai II frigate Hengshui (FFG 572) Feb. 23 enhancing the professional maritime relationship between U.S. 7th Fleet and the PLA(N).
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy (MCPON)(AW/NAC) Michael Stevens testified before Congress Feb. 25.
Nearly 4,500 Sailors and Marines with the Makin Island Amphibious Ready Group (ARG) and the embarked 11th Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) returned to San Diego Feb. 25, following a seven-month deployment to the U.S. 5th and 7th Fleet areas of operations.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Commanding Officer of USS Mississippi Relieved
- U.S. 3rd Fleet Announces Sea and Shore Sailors of the Year
- Navy Lays Keel on Future Littoral Combat Ship Omaha
- Future USS Gabrielle Giffords (LCS 10) Launches
- MCMRON-7 and JMSDF Focus on Combined Operations in Annual Mine Warfare Staff Talks
- Aegis Ashore Team Trainer Pilot Class Graduates
- Kauffman Saves Stranded Mariners
- Sexual Assault Reports: Week of Feb. 16-22, 2015
- CPPD Top Learning Sites, Reserve Unit Recognized
- Head of Language, Regional Expertise and Culture Receives Award
- Commander Task Force 51 Visits Essex ARG/MEU
- NAVFAC Celebrates National Engineers Week
- Professional Luncheon Brings Officers and Graduating Midshipmen Together
- Helicopter Anti-Submarine Squadron Light 49 Holds Change of Command
- NAVFAC EXWC Tests New RO System for Littoral Combat Ships