The Navy announced changes to Tuition Assistance (TA) program May 21 in NAVADMIN 127/18, lifting the fiscal year limit of 16 semester hours (or equivalent) and allowing Sailors to use TA up to the Department of Defense's (DOD) fiscal year funding cap of $4,500, effective June 1, 2018.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The top Navy recruiters of 2017 were recognized for Navy Recruiting Command's (NRC) Recruiter of the Year (ROY) ceremony held at the U.S. Navy Memorial in Washington D.C., May 17.
Adm. John C. Aquilino relieved Adm. Scott Swift as commander of U.S. Pacific Fleet during a change of command ceremony at Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam, May 17.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Pacific Partnership 2018 Kicks-Off in Thailand for First Time
- Forrest Sherman Holds Change of Command
- Suicide Prevention: ASIST Course Teaches Service Members to Intervene
- IWTC Virginia Beach Sailors Recognized as Top Intelligence Professionals
- Gonzalez Conducts Combined Operations
- 7th Fleet Kicks Off Southeast Asia TSC Patrol
- USNS Mercy Conducts Change of Command
- USNS Millinocket and Embarked 7th Fleet Staff POulls into Kota Kinabalu
- USS Farragut Arrives in Faslane
- Destroyer Gravely Provides Medical Care to Distressed Mariner
- Autonomous Helicopter Technology Wins Another Major Award
- Ronald Reagan Returns to Yokosuka After Successful Sea Trials
- US, French Navy Complete Historic 'Chesapeake 2018' Combined Exercise
- Curtis Wilbur Arrives to Shimoda Black Ship Festival
- NAVSEA Leadership Says High-Velocity Learning Key to Expanding Advantage