The forward deployed guided-missile destroyer USS Donald Cook (DDG 75) departed the Black Sea, April 24.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Rear Adm. Sean Buck, director, 21st Century Sailor Office,recently traveled to the New England area to meet with Sailors from the submarine community, Command Leadership School, Senior Enlisted Academy, Boston-area Navy recruiters and members of a two Boston universities, April 21-23.
As Permanent Change of Station (PCS) season nears, commands are reminded of the importance of command sponsorship.
Navy Blog Headlines Navy Blog RSS Feed
Faces of the Fleet takes a look at YOUR Navy operating forward. These images represent the greatest Sailors in the greatest Navy in the world leading from the deck plates, […]
Welcome to Navy Live blog coverage of the Boxer Amphibious Ready Group’s return from deployment. Live video from Naval Base San Diego, Calif., is scheduled to begin 10:30 a.m. EDT April 25. The amphibious ready […]
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- USS Constitution Kicks Off Participation in Dallas-Fort Worth Navy Week
- 50 Years Later the C-2A Greyhound is Still Completing the Navy's Mission
- Navy Sailors Reach Out to Their Ships' Namesake Communities During Dallas-Fort Worth Navy Week
- Makin Island Undergoes Mid-Cycle Inspection
- USNS Montford Point Sails Away After Completing CCS Installation
- Alcohol Awareness Month: Drinking Responsibly
- USS Wayne E. Meyer Visits Busan during Western Pacific Deployment
- The City of Norfolk Recognizes Naval Special Warfare
- NAS Key West Metering to Save Energy
- A Navy Patent First: Award-winning Automation Goes Commercial
- US, Romanian Ships Conduct NATO Underway Engagements in Black Sea
- CSCSU Poster Contest Brings Awareness To Sexual Assault
- CNIC, CNRSE Visits NAS Key West
- Naval Base San Diego Celebrates Earth Day
- ATG MIDPAC Holds Change of Command Ceremony