Navy chaplains from areas surrounding Tennessee held ministry services July 26 at the Air National Guard building for Sailors and Marines displaced from their offices after the shooting at Navy Operational Support Center Chattanooga July 16.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Vice Adm. Nora Tyson relieved Vice Adm. Kenny Floyd as commander, U.S. 3rd Fleet during a change of command and retirement ceremony held on Nimitz-class aircraft carrier USS Ronald Reagan (CVN 76) while pierside at Naval Air Station North Island in San Diego July 24.
Past and current crew, former and current commanding officers and friends and family gathered at Naval Base San Diego July 23 to bid farewell to USS Gary (FFG 51), the last remaining Oliver Hazard Perry-class guided-missile frigate on the West coast after 31 years of service.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Navy Environmental and Preventive Medicine Unit 7 Receives Commissioning Pennant
- New Chiefs' Names to be Released Next Week
- Fargo Navy Week Visits Fargo Boy Scouts
- Pacific Partnership Concludes Successful Visit to Solomon Islands
- Fargo Navy Week Goes to Kids Camp
- Solomon Islands Celebrates Completion of School Renovations With Seabees
- USNS Mercy Crew Participate in Humanitarian Assistance Disaster Relief Seminar in Philippines
- Navy Medicine Ambassadors Raise Awareness at Fargo Navy Week
- Prep Work to Testify for Navy Medicine Sexual Assault Medical Forensic Examiners
- Navy Medicine Announces New Medical Career Opportunity for Enlisted Sailors
- Navy's Senior Enlisted Visits Dahlgren Sailors
- NSA Mid-South Hosts Back-to-School Expo
- Fitzgerald Implements SECNAV's New Initiative During a Darwin Port Visit
- US Navy Increases Cooperation, Enhances Partnership With Timor Leste Defense Forces During CARAT
- NAVSUP FLC Bahrain Tests Off-Ship Bill Pay for Husbanding Services