Electronic Attack Wing, U.S. Pacific Fleet (CVWP), hosted a three-day Sunset Celebration commemorating the retirement of the Navy EA-6B Prowler, June 25-27.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The hospital ship USNS Mercy (T-AH 19) sent an MH-60S Sea Hawk helicopter on a critical care patient transport mission June 30 to retrieve six injured people, including an 18-month old infant, from Han Island, a small land mass off the coast of Carteret Island in Papua New Guinea.
The 39 seriously wounded, ill and injured Sailors and Coast Guardsmen who competed on behalf of Team Navy won 43 medals -- including 12 gold medals -- at the sixth annual Department of Defense (DoD) Warrior Games June 19 - 28 in Quantico, Virginia.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- NSA Annapolis Chief of Police Recognized with Prestigious Award
- NAVSUP WSS H-53 PBL Team Accepts 2014 SECDEF PBL Award
- CSL Comalapa Holds Open House 2015
- First Navy Gold Star Family at Naval Health Clinic Corpus Christi Honored
- TSC Great Lakes Marks LGBT Pride Month with Celebration
- Navy Medicine Care Providers, Athletes Rise to the Challenge at Warrior Games
- Gettysburg Sailors to Fire Civil War Cannons, Return Artifacts to Namesake National Park
- TR Carrier Strike Group Completes FLEETEX
- Soaring Past a Milestone: CSG-8 Chief of Staff achieves 1000th trap
- Students Take on Navy Missions and Prepare for Future Careers with STEM
- Cleaning the Slate: Truman's ECOLAB Station Receives an Upgrade
- LGBT Pride Month Celebrated Aboard George Washington
- Navy Sailor Dies Aboard USS Essex
- Harry S Truman Completes Successful TSTA, FEP
- Navy Announces 2014 Spirit of Hope Award Winner