The Chief of Naval Personnel (CNP) talked with Sailors around the world in an All Hands Call, broadcast from the Defense Media Activity at Ft. Meade, Md., March 5.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The Arleigh Burke-class guided-missile destroyer USS Truxtun (DDG 103) departed Souda Bay, March 6, en route to conduct combined training and theater security cooperation engagements in the Black Sea with Romanian and Bulgarian Naval forces.
The Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society (NMCRS) kicked off its annual active duty fund drive with a ceremony at the Pentagon, March 4.
Navy Blog Headlines Navy Blog RSS Feed
Welcome to Navy Live blog coverage of Recruit Training Command’s graduation, Pass-In Review. It is a formal military ceremony that honors a Sailor’s hard work and dedication to a new […]
Secretary of the Navy Ray Mabus will deliver remarks at the Naval War College on March 6 at 10 a.m. (EST) underscoring the importance of ethics and integrity to the […]
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Navy Releases New Mobile Game
- CNAL Selects Sailors of the Year
- U.S. Naval Academy Midshipmen View Premiere of "300: Rise of an Empire"
- #PastMatters: Submit Your Chapter of the Navy's History Book
- Captain Valentine returns to LDO/CWO Course at OTC
- Chaplaincy School and Center Recognized for Training Excellence
- Exercise Saharan Express 2014 Commences
- SUBLANT Recognizes 2013 Sailors of the Year
- Commander of Navy Recruiting Command, Staff Visit South Texas
- NEX Customer Satisfaction Survey Shows High Satisfaction Among Customers
- Navy Reservists Gain Unique Training Experience at USS Constitution
- USNH Yokosuka Celebrates National Patient Safety Awareness Week
- Hazardous Materials Safely Transported for Proper Disposal
- USS Simpson Arrives in Casablanca, Morocco
- CSS Receives Retention Excellence Award