For the first time ever, the general public will be admitted free to the Naval Future Force Science and Technology EXPO general exhibit hall Feb. 4-5 where they will be able to see the Electromagnetic Railgun, an autonomous swarmboat, a firefighting robot and much more.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Secretary of the Navy (SECNAV) Ray Mabus completed a visit to Paraguay Jan. 29 during which he met with Republic of Paraguay President Horacio Cartes to discuss the relationship between the Department of the Navy and Paraguay's military.
The board results for the performance-based Fiscal Year (FY) 2015 Senior Enlisted Continuation Board (SECB) have been approved and posted on BUPERS online (BOL) for command triads, Jan. 27.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Midshipmen Honor Fallen Alumna
- USS Independence Departs San Diego for Florida
- Coronado High School Gets Underwater With Sea Perch Program
- NASA Touches-Down on TR
- USS Elrod is Decommissioned
- Battleship Missouri Memorial Celebrates "Mighty Mo's" Double Launch Anniversaries
- Misawa Sailors Begin USS Constitution Snow Sculpture
- Bonhomme Richard ARG Embarks 31st Marine Expeditionary Unit
- Navy Installations Command Sailor of the Year Announced
- Greenert Explains Value of Presence, Danger of Cuts
- Navy Information Dominance Forces Command Hosts Ceremony Commemorating Navy's Newest TYCOM
- DoD Official Describes Transition Program Progress
- DoD Launches Child Care Website to Ease Moving Transitions
- USNA Hosts Annual Leadership Conference
- Game On: Virtual Trainer Takes Serious Approach to Electronic Warfare