Sailors aboard guided-missile destroyer USS John Paul Jones (DDG 53) in partnership with U.S. Pacific Command and the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) successfully executed Flight Test Standard Missile-25 (FTM-25), announced Program Executive Office Integrated Warfare Systems (PEO IWS), Nov. 20.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Arleigh Burke-class guided-missile destroyer USS Oscar Austin (DDG 79) departed Naval Station Norfolk Nov. 21 for a deployment to the U.S. 6th Fleet area of responsibility (AOR).
Two U.S. Naval supply ships collided in the Gulf of Aden Nov. 20 at 5:26 a.m. (GMT) with no injuries to crew members.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Listening to Sailors Provides the Help He Needs
- NMCB 3 Saves Seabee Museum $15K, Heightens Battalion Readiness
- MILITARY STAR® Card Now Accepted on NEX Web Store
- Naples Sailors InterACT in SAPR Training
- Sexual Assault Reports: Week of November 10 - 16, 2014
- 2014 Navy Community Service Environmental Stewardship Flagship Award Winners Announced
- Naval Special Warfare's CPO 365 Takes on SEAL 'O Course'
- USS Olympia Thankful Port Visit to Yokosuka
- Cape St. George Visits Busan during Western Pacific Deployment
- USS Albuquerque Sailors Honored for Heroism in Campground Fire
- Navy Recruiting District San Diego Expands Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics Initiative
- Naval Academy Class of 2015 Receives Service Assignments
- NMCP Corpsman Named Navy Medicine East Sailor of the Year
- LCSRON 1 Sailor Named Mineman of the Year
- Naval Base Ventura County Wins Southwest Region Installation Excellence Award