Norfolk Naval Shipyard (NNSY) successfully undocked USS Maryland (SSBN 738) Feb 21.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Naval Support Activity (NSA) Monterey earned the fiscal year 2014 Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) Environmental Award for Sustainability.
Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR) integrated a system of systems operability testing (SOT) capability for combatant ships onboard USS Curtis Wilbur (DDG 54), which just completed an availability and sea trial period utilizing the new SOT combat readiness testing, March 6.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- NAVSUP Supports Navy CSs at Ft. Lee Culinary Competition
- SURFLANT Names Sea and Shore Sailor of the Year
- SURFLANT Hosts Waterfront Maintenance Symposium
- NECC Conducts Reintegration Training Workshop
- Team Carl Vinson Hosts USO 'VIPs'
- SWO Bonus Reauthorized
- Military Women Honored by R.I. Leaders
- SWO Boss Stresses Importance of Shipboard Zone Inspection Program
- Military Sealift Command Expeditionary Port Unit Builds Thai Relations during Cobra Gold
- Frank Cable Sailors Look to Advance
- 100 Future Sailors Commit to Life at Sea During Houston Rodeo
- NMCRS Aims High for 2015
- Center for Naval Aviation Technical Training (CNATT) Unit Keesler Recognized for Community Service
- First Australians Graduate Growler Program
- Museum Hosts Women in the Navy Panel