Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) Adm. Jonathan Greenert sat down this week to film another episode of "Conversation with a Shipmate" discussing aspects of Navy's Fiscal Year 2015 Budget Proposal.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The Arleigh Burke-class guided-missile destroyer USS Kidd (DDG 100) was one of the first responders in the search for Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 that was lost sometime March 8, 2014.
USS Bonhomme Richard Amphibious Ready Group (ARG) and the 31st Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) held a remembrance ceremony and paused for a moment of silence on March 11 to honor the victims of the Tohoku Earthquake and tsunami.
Navy Blog Headlines Navy Blog RSS Feed
By Rear Adm. Rick Williams Commander, Navy Region Hawaii and Naval Surface Group Middle Pacific We are extremely fortunate to share the USS Arizona Memorial stamp commemoration ceremony March 13 […]
Right now your Navy is 100 percent on watch around the globe helping to preserve the American way of life. Whether it be operating and training off the coast of […]
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Hampton Roads Naval Museum Director Wins Prestigious Award
- Advancement Exam Readiness Review Panels Seek Rating Subject Matter Experts
- USS Nicholas Decommissioned
- USS Mahan Visits New Orleans for Mardi Gras
- Bataan Rescues Stranded Mariners
- Patient Safety Awareness Week Recognized at Naval Hospital Bremerton
- USS George H.W. Bush Completes Second Successful Port Visit in Antalya, Turkey
- Dietary Supplements: Potentially Unsafe Unless Informed
- NRNW Leadership, State Officials Convene at Navy Appreciation Day
- Whidbey Memorial Run Honors Fallen Aviators
- USS Philippine Sea Departs Aksaz, Turkey
- FCC/C10F and NCF Announce 2013 Sea and Shore Sailors of the Year
- Establishing a Navy Information Dominance Type Command
- Singapore Surgeon General Visits Navy Preventive Medicine Unit to Observe Public Health Exercise
- Naval Base San Diego Welcomes Wounded Warriors to a Sports Camp