A fire broke out on board USS Mount Whitney (LCC 20) while the ship was in Viktor Lenac Shipyard (Rijeka, Croatia) July 31, 2015.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The Virginia-class attack submarine USS John Warner (SSN 785) was commissioned during a ceremony attended by more than 2,500 in its future homeport of Naval Station Norfolk, Aug. 1, 2015.
Commander, Navy Region Southeast (CNRSE) is working with Navy public health and environmental experts to conduct a preliminary inquiry into allegations of cancer among personnel assigned to the Department of Defense Office of Military Commissions site at Naval Station (NS) Guantanamo Bay.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- DLA Aviation Hosts Aviation/Marine Corps Day, Focusing on Weapon Systems Support
- CP-15 Team Makes Hygiene Fun at COMREL Event in Dominica
- US 3rd Fleet Hosts Seattle Disaster Response Seminar
- CNO Hosts Japanese Counterpart
- Midshipmen Sail Through Summer Schooling
- Mercy Departs Roxas City, Philippines
- Pacific Partnership 2015 Holds Rescue Swimmer Training With Philippine Counterparts
- Fuel Tank Return to Service Completed by NAVSUP FLC Sigonella
- Michigan Returns to the Pacific Northwest
- USS Pasadena Holds Change of Command
- USS Wayne E. Meyer Hosts U.S. Naval Academy Midshipmen
- U.S. and Indonesia strengthen maritime partnerships during CARAT 2015
- Navy Installations Go T-LED: Replacement of Fluorescent Bulbs
- Newest Joint High Speed Vessel USNS Carson City (JHSV 7) Keel Authenticated
- South Korean National Assembly Interns Tour TSC