Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) Adm. Jonathan Greenert departed the People's Republic of China (PRC) July 18 after a successful four-day counterpart visit with military leaders, fleet units and leaders of the State Oceanic Administration (SOA).
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The Oliver Hazard Perry-class frigate USS Elrod (FFG 55) returned to Norfolk Naval Station today following the successful completion of her final scheduled deployment.
The admiral and fleet master chief responsible for manpower in the Navy spoke with Naval Station Rota, Spain, Sailors about advancement, manning and changes in Navy uniforms during multiple all hands calls, July 17 and 18.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Want To Make Your PCS Move Smoother? Help Household Goods With Their Survey
- America departs Colombia, Continues Course to San Diego
- Fallen NSW Members Honored at 14th Annual Allen Stone Braveheart Run
- Naval Hospital Bremerton Runners take part in 196-Mile Relay Run
- Naval Chaplaincy School and Center Conducts Change of Command Ceremony
- USS Hopper Crew Welcomes Honorable Frank Rose
- NIOC Pensacola Holds Change of Command
- Region Southeast Holds Change of Command Ceremony
- USNS Mercy Hosts Midshipmen during RIMPAC
- Crafting with Hell Fire: HTs' Various Welding Techniques
- Fitzgerald Strengthens Relations with Japan through Goodwill Port Visit
- PRC Vice Admiral Tours Mercy during RIMPAC 2014
- George Washington Conducts Distinguished Embark with Republic of Korea Guests
- USS Mesa Verde Sailors Participate in Health Challenge
- ROK Navy Embarks George Washington, Improves Bilateral Warfighting Readiness