The littoral combat ship USS Fort Worth (LCS 3) practiced the Code for Unplanned Encounters at Sea (CUES) with the People's Liberation Army-Navy [PLA(N)] Jiangkai II frigate Hengshui (FFG 572) Feb. 23 enhancing the professional maritime relationship between U.S. 7th Fleet and the PLA(N).
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy (MCPON)(AW/NAC) Michael Stevens testified before Congress Feb. 25.
Nearly 4,500 Sailors and Marines with the Makin Island Amphibious Ready Group (ARG) and the embarked 11th Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) returned to San Diego Feb. 25, following a seven-month deployment to the U.S. 5th and 7th Fleet areas of operations.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- High Seas Must Remain Open to All, Navy Leader Says
- AEGIS Ballistic Missile Defense System Tracks, Simulates Engagements of Three Short-Range Ballistic Missiles
- Hawaii Sailors Attend First Class Petty Officer Leadership Symposium
- USS New York: Praying for the 343 Firefighters of 9/11
- NAVSUP Headquarters Celebrates African American History Month
- USS San Diego Returns Home to San Diego Following Maiden Deployment
- Navy Entertainment Brings T-Pain to Team Carl Vinson
- Patient Satisfaction Leads to High Scores for Boone Clinic Recertification
- Naval Air Facility Misawa and Japan Ground Self-Defense Force Conduct Security Training
- USS Frank Cable Celebrates African American History Month
- USS Pasadena Visits Yokosuka during Western Pacific Deployment
- USS Olympia Returns from Deployment
- IDCERTEX Advances Readiness in Pacific
- Patrol Squadron 45 Strengthens Partnership in the Philippines
- USS Pennsylvania Wins Trident Submarine Outstanding Performance Award