The U.S. Navy pilot who safely ejected from a U.S. Navy T-45C Goshawk near Naval Air Station North Island at approximately 2 p.m. May 22 has been released from the hospital and is in stable condition.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
An estimated 30,000 people filled the Navy-Marine Corps Stadium in Annapolis, Maryland, May 22 to witness the swearing in of the U.S. Navy's and Marine Corps' newest officers.
Shipmates, Memorial Day is upon us, and I would like to take a moment with you to solemnly reflect on the significance of this occasion. We owe so much to the men and women who have paid the ultimate price as they served under our nation's flag.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Navy Training Jet Runs Off Runway at Naval Air Station North Island
- Service Members Visit Today Show During Fleet Week New York
- Hospital Corps Heroes' Wall of Honor Unveiled at Naval Hospital Bremerton
- Sailors Visit Staten Island Residents for Meals on Wheels
- Midshipmen Discover Historical Link
- Service Members Meet Cast, Attend Concert at Fox and Friends Morning Show
- Navy Completes USS Harry S. Truman Availability at NNSY
- Submarine Group 7 Intelligence Officer Receives Leadership Award
- 'The Last Ship', 'Epic Meal Time' Actors Cook During Fleet Week New York
- USS Antietam Practices Safety During Ammo On-Load
- CNO Releases Shore Investment Guidance
- Navy Civilians Gather in Hawaii for Leadership Development
- NECC Divers Make Big Splash During Fleet Week New York
- USS Chafee Deploys to 7th Fleet in Support of Maritime Security
- Normandy Sailors Learn the Elements of Leadership