Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) Adm. Jonathan Greenert took a moment at the 21st International Seapower Symposium (ISS) held at the U.S. Naval War College this week to discuss how each Sailor in the Navy helps build working relationships with other navies.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The George Washington and Carl Vinson Carrier Strike Groups, as well as land-based aircraft from Marine Corps Air Group 12 and Air Force 36th Operations Group completed dynamic war-at-sea exercises (WASEX) as part of Valiant Shield Sept. 16 and 18.
Secretary of the Navy Ray Mabus hosted a ship-naming ceremony Sept. 18 to announce that SSN 792, a Virginia-class attack submarine, will bear the name USS Vermont.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Sexual Assault Reports: Week of Sept. 8 - 14
- NAF Misawa Completes Explosives Safety Inspection
- NAVFAC Marianas Commanding Officer Speaks to Members of the Guam Contractors Association
- Public Health Center Co-Hosts Suicide Prevention Awareness Webinar
- Navy Showcases Warfighting Capabilities at 21st International Seapower Symposium
- Navy to Conduct Strike Missile Demonstration Aboard LCS 4
- More Coastal Riverine Positions Open to Women
- POW/MIA Ceremony Held at Naval Support Activity Mechanicsburg
- Navy Day Event Held at UMBC
- APS Annual Planning Conference Concludes
- ADASN Discusses Navy's Future at Energy Summit
- Global Leaders from 113 Nations Converge, Discuss Common Maritime Solutions
- Mesa Verde Hosts 5K to Promote Suicide Awareness and Prevention
- New Chief Petty Officers Pinned Aboard CVN 77
- RTC Chief Petty Officers Welcome Newest Members