U.S. Naval Forces Europe-Africa Fleet Master Chief Steven Giordano and two Sailors reenlisted, July 28, at Naval Support Activity Naples, Italy.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Career Waypoints, or C-Way as it is commonly referred to, has been used since 2013 as the Navy's primary method of providing Sailors future career options including reenlistment, rate conversion, or transition into the Selected Reserves.
In a ceremony at Marine Barracks in Washington, D.C., July 28, Secretary of the Navy Ray Mabus announced Arleigh-Burke class destroyer DDG 124 will be named Harvey C. Barnum Jr. in honor of the retired U.S. Marine Corps colonel who received the Medal of Honor for valor during the Vietnam War.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- US-Japan Mine Countermeasures Assets Set Complete Annual Exercise
- Chief of Naval Personnel Holds All-Hands Calls with Groton Submarine Community
- NSF Deveselu Firefighters Train with Romanian Counterparts
- Amphibious Landing Operation Conducted at Sea Breeze 2016
- Commander, Task Force 70 Holds Change of Command
- USS Frank Cable Arrives in Goa, India
- Pacific Partnership 2016 Completes First Live SAR Field Training Exercise in Vietnam
- Navy Medicine Wants Sailors, Marines to be a Partner in Their Health
- Navy Breaks Ground on New Red Hill Groundwater Monitoring Site
- NAVFAC Atlantic Holds Change of Command
- US Military Vessel Embarks JGSDF Vehicles for First Point-to-Point Shipment
- NAVSTA Rota Hosts Celebrity Chef on USO Entertainment Tour
- NAVSUP GLS ELRT Supports RIMPAC 2016
- Carderock Division SEAP Intern Develops Smartphone Application for Sailors
- Navy Releases New Online Legal Assistance Resources