Arleigh Burke-class guided-missile destroyer USS Kidd (DDG 100) has joined USS Pinckney (DDG 91) in the search efforts of the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, March 10.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The newest Nimitz-Class aircraft carrier USS George H.W. Bush (CVN 77) arrived in Antalya, Turkey for a scheduled port visit, Mar. 9.
A Navy P-3C Orion and an MH-60R helicopter launched from USS Pinckney (DDG 91) are searching over the last known communication and radar positions of Malaysia Airlines MH370, March 9, 2014.
Navy Blog Headlines Navy Blog RSS Feed
By Naval Research Laboratory Satellites play a critical role in the Navys global presence by enabling communications, weather prediction, and navigation and precise timing. But, when a geosynchronous satellite breaks, […]
The U.S. Navy’s forward presence allows it to be where it matters, when it matters. Today, the amphibious assault ship USS Bataan (LHD 5) responded to a distress call it […]
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- FAMU Hosts Annual Navy Junior ROTC Drill Meet
- Navy Chefs Compete in 39th Annual Military Culinary Arts Competitive Training Event
- Bonhomme Richard replenished by Rappahannock, Washington Chambers
- Philippine Sea Arrives in Aksaz, Turkey
- Executive Officer of USS Connecticut Relieved
- Bonhomme Richard CSADD Embodies 'Shipmates Helping Shipmates'
- Seventh Fleet and ROK Navy Strengthen Alliance in Key Resolve 2014
- Sailors of USS O'Kane (DDG 77) Wave Farewell to Pearl Harbor
- USS Philippine Sea departed Piraeus, Greece
- USS Tucson Returns to Pearl Harbor
- U.S. Navy Ships visit Republic of Korea Ahead of Foal Eagle Exercises
- Blue Ridge Departs Busan
- NMCP Celebrates the 143rd Birthday of the Medical Corps
- Stennis Sailors Honor Fallen Shipmate
- USS Dewey Changes Command