Navy installations worldwide will no longer authorize base access for individuals who do not have an approved U.S. government-issued credential or state driver's license that is compliant with the REAL ID Act of 2005.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Chief of Naval Operations Adm. John Richardson, along with senior representatives from more than 50 navies around the world, joined Adm. RK Dhowan, Chief of Naval Staff of the Indian Navy, in opening the International Fleet Review Feb. 5 in Visakhapatnam, India.
Two new episodes of 'Soundings' were released this week, in which Chief of Naval Operations Adm. John Richardson expands on key points in his strategic guidance, 'A Design for Maintaining Maritime Superiority'.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- NSA Annapolis Hones Security Skills during SC/CS 16
- NSAB Conducts Security Training as Part of Navy-wide Exercise
- SPAWAR, San Diego Law Enforcement Partner During Force Protection Exercise
- Benfold Visits Otaru, Japan
- USNA Water Conservation Project Will Save $1.5M Per Year
- Military Sealift Command's USNS 1st Lt. Jack Lummus Arrives, Supplies Cobra Gold 2016
- Submarine Force Commander Welcomes Future Officers to Fleet
- Texas Visits Yokosuka during Indo-Asia-Pacific Deployment
- DON and Mississippi Power Sign Lease for Solar Facility
- Commands Collaborate at Mentoring Event Aimed at Workforce Development
- NAVSTA Newport Partners with Community in Mass Casualty Training
- Active Shooter Exercise Tests Hospital's Response
- SM-6 Testing Displays Missile's Range, Versatility
- NAVSEA Wounded Warrior Program Surpasses Hiring Goals
- USS America Recertifies for Search and Rescue