Navy service members and family members, civilian personnel, and reservists stationed or living in the vicinity of the Moore, Okla. tornado are being asked to account for their status via the Navy Family Accountability and Assessment System (NFAAS).
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Sailors leaving Naval Station Norfolk received a reminder to have a safe Memorial Day weekend, May 23.
Representatives from 41 nations concluded the at-sea portion of the International Mine Countermeasures Exercise 2013 (IMCMEX 13) May 23 in Bahrain.
Navy Blog Headlines Navy Blog RSS Feed
By Rear Adm. Sean S. Buck Commander, Patrol and Reconnaissance Group Today, the U.S. Navys initial system development and demonstration MQ-4C Triton air vehicle successfully completed its first flight from...
Faces of the Fleet takes a look at YOUR Navy operating forward. These images represent the greatest Sailors in the greatest Navy in the world leading from the deck plates,...
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Pacific Northwest Honors Fallen Submariners, Lost Submarines
- Navy Celebrates Completion of New San Diego Fuel Facility
- Women In Defense Panel 'Leaning In' on Risk-Taking and Career Development
- NROTC Midshipmen start summer Training around the Fleet
- USS Carl Vinson Completes Mid-Cycle Material Assessment
- NAVSUP GLS Joins CNRSW, Celebrates AAPIHM
- Navy Surgeon General Visits Expeditionary Forces, Naval Hospital
- Carl Vinson Celebrates Asian and Pacific Islander Heritage
- All Bark and Bite
- SURFMEPP Delivers 100TH Baseline Availability Work Package
- TR Celebrates Diversity with Asian and Pacific Islander Heritage Month Event
- Navy Researchers Push to Combat Hearing Loss
- HURREX/Citadel Gale Tests Region's Emergency Storm Training
- NUMI Celebrates 70th Birthday
- Sailor's Daughter Saves Mother