More than 2,500 guests, including Pearl Harbor survivors and World War II veterans gathered at the Pacific National Monument's Pearl Harbor Visitor Center Dec. 7 to commemorate the 72nd anniversary of the attack.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Naval History and Heritage Command's (NHHC) two youngest Sailors honored the veterans of the attack on Pearl Harbor with a wreath laying ceremony, sponsored by the Naval Order of the United States, at Arlington National Cemetery's Tomb of the Unknowns, Dec. 7.
The Mayport community welcomed over 350 new neighbors to Northeast Florida when the USS New York (LPD 21) changed homeport from Naval Station Norfolk to Naval Station Mayport Dec. 6.
Navy Blog Headlines Navy Blog RSS Feed
By Professor Angela Moran US. Naval Academy STEM Program Director Helping the Naval Academy address an urgent national need for more young people to pursue courses in science, technology, engineering, […]
By Commander, U.S. Fleet Cyber Command/U.S. Tenth Fleet Public Affairs You may have noticed that one of the U.S. Navys own is featured in todays Google doodle. Yes, indeed, […]
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- VR-57 Hosts Annual Make-A-Wish Holiday Event
- NAVFAC Announces 2014 Engineers of the Year
- Ike Initiates Improved Shipyard Painting Technique
- Navy to Audit Port Services
- USS Mesa Verde Holds Day of Remembrance for Pearl Harbor attack
- Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group Passes Deployment Midpoint
- Pearl Harbor Survivor's Remember Fallen Servicemembers
- Northwest Veterans, Sailors Remember Pearl Harbor
- Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Visits Sailors in Souda Bay for USO Holiday Tour
- USS Theodore Roosevelt Honors Fallen Pearl Harbor Heroes
- NASWI Remembers Pearl Harbor
- Naval Station Everett Remembers Pearl Harbor
- Keeping the Lights on for those Deployed at Naval Hospital Bremerton
- USS Theodore Roosevelt Launches New Aircraft
- USS Mahan Honors DD-364