USS Bonhomme Richard Amphibious Ready Group (ARG) and the 31st Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) held a remembrance ceremony and paused for a moment of silence on March 11 to honor the victims of the Tohoku Earthquake and tsunami.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The Arleigh Burke-class guided-missile destroyer USS Kidd (DDG 100) was one of the first responders in the search for Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 that was lost sometime March 8, 2014.
Seventh Fleet continues search efforts for a third day for the missing Malaysian Airlines flight MH370.
Navy Blog Headlines Navy Blog RSS Feed
Right now your Navy is 100 percent on watch around the globe helping to preserve the American way of life. Whether it be operating and training off the coast of […]
By Capt. John Tokarewich Exercise Director, Saharan Express Today, a team of U.S. Naval Forces Europe-Africa Sailors had the great pleasure of joining with personnel from 13 partner nations to […]
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- FCC/C10F and NCF Announce 2013 Sea and Shore Sailors of the Year
- Establishing a Navy Information Dominance Type Command
- Singapore Surgeon General Visits Navy Preventive Medicine Unit to Observe Public Health Exercise
- Naval Base San Diego Welcomes Wounded Warriors to a Sports Camp
- Navy Fields Modernized M9 ACE to Marines
- Russell Sailors Honor Friend, Author and World War II Veteran
- CS 9: Keeping Sailors and Marines Connected On and Off Harry S. Truman
- Mentorship Makes a Difference
- USS McCampbell Arrives in Ishinomaki for Commemorative Port Visit
- Keel Laid for Future USNS Trenton (JHSV 5)
- Navy Chef Earns Silver Medal, Cites CS "A" School as a Building Block of Success
- Chief of Navy Chaplains Speaks at JBAB's National Prayer Breakfast
- FAMU Hosts Annual Navy Junior ROTC Drill Meet
- Navy Chefs Compete in 39th Annual Military Culinary Arts Competitive Training Event
- Bonhomme Richard replenished by Rappahannock, Washington Chambers