After a two-day delay due to tropical storm conditions, the Navy's fourth Mobile User Objective System (MUOS) satellite launched at 6:18 a.m. EDT from Space Launch Complex 41.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The Chief of Naval Personnel released a uniform policy update in NAVADMIN 208/15 Sept. 1, providing details of upcoming uniform releases and the end of wear date for some little worn uniform components.
The Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) Adm. Jonathan Greenert recently discussed the progress and future challenges of the Navy's Sexual Assault and Prevention Response (SAPR) Program.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- AMC Holds Ribbon Cutting Ceremony, Picnic Outside Terminal
- ONR: Big Opportunities for Small Business at Navy Gold Coast
- Information Dominance Corps Hosts Symposium for Information Warfare Leaders
- USS Graveley Begins COMPTUEX
- Innovative IT Training Course Graduates First Digital Tutor Class
- Secretary of the Navy Ray Mabus Names Virginia-Class Submarine
- Chief of Navy Chaplains Speaks at USNA
- USS Anzio Begins COMPTUEX
- NEXCOM Again Named One of "Top 50" Best Companies for Latinas to Work
- U.S. Navy, Government of Japan Strengthen Bonds Through Joint-Disaster Exercise
- Retired EOD Technician Recognized as NECC Civilian of the Month
- NAVFAC Marianas Holds Change Of Command
- MISSILEX, COMRELs and Band Performances Highlight Successful CARAT Thailand
- Wave of the Future: ONR Forum Looks at Amphibious Operations
- MCPON Visits Naval Base Ventura County