Navy service members and family members, civilian personnel, and reservists stationed or living in the vicinity of the Moore, Okla. tornado are being asked to account for their status via the Navy Family Accountability and Assessment System (NFAAS).
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Sailors leaving Naval Station Norfolk received a reminder to have a safe Memorial Day weekend, May 23.
Representatives from 41 nations concluded the at-sea portion of the International Mine Countermeasures Exercise 2013 (IMCMEX 13) May 23 in Bahrain.
Navy Blog Headlines Navy Blog RSS Feed
On any given day, in your Navy, our team of more than 600,000 professional Sailors and civilians are working together around the globe to perform our mission: deter aggression and,...
By Rear Adm. Thomas S. Rowden Director, Surface Warfare (N96) There is currently a lot of dialogue in professional circles, in print and in the blogosphere about our littoral combat...
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- 2013 World War II SUBVETS Memorial Service Held
- Ash Scattering Ceremony Honors Pearl Harbor Survivor Selover at USS Utah Memorial
- USS Antietam Awarded Battle "E"
- USS George Washington Hosts Inaugural Luncheon to Welcome Carrier Air Wing Five
- Admiral in Hawaii sends BZ to his forward-deployed ships
- Cheyenne Visits Yokosuka During Western Pacific Deployment
- Pacific Northwest Honors Fallen Submariners, Lost Submarines
- Navy Celebrates Completion of New San Diego Fuel Facility
- Women In Defense Panel 'Leaning In' on Risk-Taking and Career Development
- NROTC Midshipmen start summer Training around the Fleet
- USS Carl Vinson Completes Mid-Cycle Material Assessment
- SSC Pacific recovers Historic Howell Torpedo
- NAVSUP GLS Joins CNRSW, Celebrates AAPIHM
- Navy Surgeon General Visits Expeditionary Forces, Naval Hospital
- Carl Vinson Celebrates Asian and Pacific Islander Heritage