Twenty-three executive-level professionals from a broad spectrum of career fields and expertise visited local Navy commands as part of Senior Leader Engagement Program (SLEP), the week-long engagement hosted by the Secretary of Defense.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The Navy's fourth Mobile User Objective System (MUOS) satellite is awaiting countdown for Wednesday, Sept. 2.
The crew of the aircraft carrier USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN 69) (Ike) returned to sea, Aug. 28, following a 23-month dry-docking planned incremental availability (DPIA) at Norfolk Naval Shipyard (NNSY).
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Ike Hosts Women's Leadership Panel
- Revised Navy Sunken and Terrestrial Military Craft Permitting Guidelines Published in Federal Register
- Ike Sailors Find a Mentor
- Continuing Promise 2015 Departs the Dominican Republic Completing the 9th Mission Stop
- NAVFAC Proudly Building on 173-Year Navy Heritage
- Amphibious Force US 7th Fleet Holds Change of Command
- USS America holds first 'America Day' with Celebrities
- TR Commemorates the 50th Anniversary of the Vietnam War
- USS America's Live-Aboard Sailors Receive an Upgrade
- USS America hosts Japanese Sailors in San Diego for Dawn Blitz
- Commanding Officer of NOSC Earle Relieved
- USS Michigan Gold Crew Conducts Change of Command Ceremony
- USS Albuquerque Holds Change of Command
- NAWCAD Innovation Challenge Teams Develop Creative Solutions to Warfighter Needs
- MCPON Visits California's Master Jet Base