Chief of Naval Operations Adm. Jonathan Greenert and Chief of Navy Reserve Vice Adm. Robin R. Braun particpated in the Navy Reserve Centennial Kickoff Celebration March 2 at the Pentagon and performed a cake and ribbon cutting.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The littoral combat ship USS Fort Worth (LCS 3) practiced the Code for Unplanned Encounters at Sea (CUES) with the People's Liberation Army-Navy [PLA(N)] Jiangkai II frigate Hengshui (FFG 572) Feb. 23 enhancing the professional maritime relationship between U.S. 7th Fleet and the PLA(N).
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy (MCPON)(AW/NAC) Michael Stevens testified before Congress Feb. 25.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Vice CNO Kicks Off Women's History Month at USNA
- Northwest Sailors Participate in Military Saves Week
- SURFPAC Announces 2014 Sea and Shore Sailors of the Year
- Liberty Policy Update Expands CO's Authority
- Museum Tea Party Commemorates Treaty of Ghent, War of 1812
- "Infanteria de Marina" Celebrate Their 478th Birthday Aboard USNS Spearhead
- New Naval War College Joint Military Operations Chair Lays Out Vision
- CNP Announces MPT&E SOY
- U.S., Japan Increase Warfighting Capabilities through Fleet Synthetic Training
- U.S. Naval Forces Central Command Celebrates Navy Reserve Centennial Anniversary
- JMSDF Band Receives Prestigious Howard Citation
- Team Carl Vinson Sailors Run ML5K
- Malaysian Armed Forces and Delegates Visit USS Bonhomme Richard
- Navy Region Japan Installations Honored for Energy Efficiency
- Bonhomme Richard Sailors and Marines Partner with Community for Community Relations Project