The Department of the Navy (DoN) released its proposed $165 billion (Base and Overseas Contingency Operations (OCO)) budget, Feb. 9, for fiscal year (FY) 2017.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Rear Adm. Matthew J. Kohler, commander, Naval Information Forces (NAVIFOR) announced last month that Navy Information Dominance Forces is changing its name to Naval Information Forces.
Nimitz-class aircraft carrier USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN 69) (Ike) rescued distressed mariners at sea, Feb. 7.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Pacific Partnership Resident, Faculty Scholarly Activity Fair
- New Navy Postal Directory System to Improve Mail Service for Sailors
- AMLEP Boarding Teams Issue Citations Off West Africa
- Tucson Visits Sasebo During Indo-Asia-Pacific Deployment
- CNATT Celebrates 13th Birthday
- MARMC Fab Lab Hosts Fort Lee Marines
- Sailors Complete Surface Warfare Pin Snow Sculpture for 67th Annual Sapporo Snow Festival
- Service Members Celebrate National Wear Red Day "Djibouti Style"
- MARMC Divers Certify Greek Naval Dive Chamber
- USS Montpelier Returns Home After Successful Deployment
- USS Cheyenne Returns from Western Pacific Deployment
- Blue Angels Fly Over 2016 Super Bowl
- U.S. Navy Assists in Local Effort to Reopen Thimble Shoals Channel
- NSA Annapolis Hones Security Skills during SC/CS 16
- NSAB Conducts Security Training as Part of Navy-wide Exercise