Navy Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention (NADAP) office has just released two new Public Service Announcement videos regarding the career risks of the synthetic drugs known as "bath salts" and "Spice" Dec. 12.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Chief of Naval Operations (CNO), Adm. Jonathan Greenert held an all-hands call with Sailors and Department of Defense civilian employees at The Big Screen theater on U.S. Naval Base Guam Dec. 11.
December has been designated as National Drunk and Drugged Driving (3D) Prevention Month, a time to raise awareness about the consequences of driving under the influence of alcohol and drugs, announced Dorice Favorite, director, Navy Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention Office.
Navy Blog Headlines Navy Blog RSS Feed
It’s been 35 years since the F/A-18 Hornet took its first flight. The F/A-18 Hornet community celebrated the anniversary during a ceremony Monday at Naval Air Station Patuxent River, Md. The […]
Faces of the Fleet takes a look at YOUR Navy operating forward. These images represent the greatest Sailors in the greatest Navy in the world leading from the deck plates, […]
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- WWE Superstars visit NBK
- USS Gettysburg Commemorates 2,000 Safe Helicopter Landings in 2013
- Tsunami Exercise Strengthens Navy's Readiness on Guam
- Healthy Use of Prescription Drugs and Policy
- A Lincoln Sailor's Family Gets Their Holiday Wish: Daddy's Home
- March 2014 E4-E6 Advancement Exams Announced
- Navy Presented Fisher House Award to LEEK Hunting and Mountain Preserve
- Bataan ARG Begins Composite Training Unit Exercise
- Arleigh Burke Sailors Remember Pearl Harbor
- Navy and Army Combine Forces for Joint Training
- Commander, Pacific Fleet Tours Guam, Meets With Sailors
- Returning Warrior Workshop Reconnects Warriors with Family, Loved Ones
- US 3rd Fleet Reserve Maritime Air Operations Conducts Change of Command Ceremony
- USNH Yokosuka Health Professionals Teach Healthy Kids Workshop
- HSC-25 Detachments 1 and 6 Return from Deployment