The littoral combat ship USS Coronado (LCS 4) arrived at its new homeport of San Diego March 10, a few weeks ahead of her commissioning ceremony scheduled for April 5 at Naval Air Station North Island.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Arleigh Burke-class guided-missile destroyer USS Kidd (DDG 100) has joined USS Pinckney (DDG 91) in the search efforts of the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, March 10.
The newest Nimitz-Class aircraft carrier USS George H.W. Bush (CVN 77) arrived in Antalya, Turkey for a scheduled port visit, Mar. 9.
Navy Blog Headlines Navy Blog RSS Feed
Right now your Navy is 100 percent on watch around the globe helping to preserve the American way of life. Whether it be operating and training off the coast of […]
By Capt. John Tokarewich Exercise Director, Saharan Express Today, a team of U.S. Naval Forces Europe-Africa Sailors had the great pleasure of joining with personnel from 13 partner nations to […]
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Chief of Navy Chaplains Speaks at JBAB's National Prayer Breakfast
- FAMU Hosts Annual Navy Junior ROTC Drill Meet
- Navy Chefs Compete in 39th Annual Military Culinary Arts Competitive Training Event
- Bonhomme Richard replenished by Rappahannock, Washington Chambers
- Philippine Sea Arrives in Aksaz, Turkey
- Executive Officer of USS Connecticut Relieved
- Bonhomme Richard CSADD Embodies 'Shipmates Helping Shipmates'
- Seventh Fleet and ROK Navy Strengthen Alliance in Key Resolve 2014
- Sailors of USS O'Kane (DDG 77) Wave Farewell to Pearl Harbor
- USS Philippine Sea departed Piraeus, Greece
- USS Tucson Returns to Pearl Harbor
- U.S. Navy Ships visit Republic of Korea Ahead of Foal Eagle Exercises
- Blue Ridge Departs Busan
- NMCP Celebrates the 143rd Birthday of the Medical Corps
- Stennis Sailors Honor Fallen Shipmate