It was a day no one who worked on the Washington Navy Yard will ever forget.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The Navy accepted delivery of Joint High Speed Vessel, the future USNS Fall River from the Austal USA shipbuilder, Sept. 15.
The Naval Supply Systems Command's (NAVSUP) mail-by dates for pre-Dec. 25 deliveries of holiday cards, letters, and packages were released Sept. 15.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Guam Commands Welcome New Chiefs to the Mess
- George Washington Welcomes Distinguished Visitors from Guam
- New Chiefs Uphold 121 Year Legacy in Korea
- Special and General Courts-Martial for August 2014
- Fort Meade Pins New Chief Petty Officers
- Simmons Assumes Command of USS James E. Williams
- US, Honduran Personnel Deliver Stuffed Animals during SPS 14
- Royal Australian Navy Graduates Surface Combat Systems Training Command
- Peru Hosts UNITAS 55-14 Professional Symposium
- New Chiefs Pinned at Naval Hospital Bremerton
- NETSAFA Hosts 25th International Maritime Student Officer Workshop
- New Chiefs Pinned at DC Navy Memorial
- Small Businesses in Rota Look to do Business with US Navy
- USS Ingraham Intercepts 680 Kilograms of Cocaine in Eastern Pacific
- USNA Celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month