The U.S. Naval Academy (USNA) held a change of command ceremony July 23 in Annapolis, Maryland.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) Adm. Jonathan Greenert conducted a two-day visit to Italy to visit the chief of the Italian navy and attended the Naval Forces Europe change of command ceremony this week.
U.S. Navy Adm. Mark Ferguson assumed command as Commander Allied Joint Force Command (JFC) Naples/Commander, U.S. Naval Forces Europe-Africa, relieving Adm. Bruce W. Clingan in a ceremony, July 22.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Mercy and NEPMU-6 offer Preventive Medicine Classes during RIMPAC Exercise 2014
- Navy Surgeon General Addresses Future of Navy Medicine at Navy Now Forum
- Naval Ship Systems Engineering Station creates 3-D model of submarine for emergency responders
- NSWC Indian Head EOD Technology Division Exercise Provides Canine Explosive Detection Training
- Fuel Department adds capability with Seabee help
- NSA Naples Conducts Change of Command
- NETC Commander Recognizes Aerographer's Mate and Seabee Graduates
- Gain an Edge - Prepare Now for Advancement Exam
- Malabar 2014 Kicks Off
- Fitzgerald Fosters Friendship in Fukuoka
- Southern Partnership Station 2014 Continues in Guatemala
- BUMED Highlights Diversity
- NDW Sees Steady Donations During Feds Feed Families Campaign
- USS Halsey Makes Guam Port Call, Sailors Volunteer in Community
- America Hospital Corpsmen Train with Colombian Marines