WASHINGTON (NNS) - The Navy's top officer presented the award for Navy Military Child of the Year during an evening gala Apr. 16.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The Carl Vinson Carrier Strike Group with embarked Carrier Air Wing (CVW) 17, departed the U.S. 5th Fleet area of operations, April 16, after six months of combat operations over Iraq and Syria in support of Operation Inherent Resolve.
Secretary of the Navy Ray Mabus unveiled the Department of the Navy's (DoN) Innovation Vision during remarks delivered at the annual Sea, Air and Space Exposition April 15.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- USS Gary Returns From Final Deployment
- NAVSUP Headquarters Addresses Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month
- Abraham Lincoln Sailors Commemorate 150th Anniversary of Namesake's Passing
- US Naval Academy Triumphs in NSA Cyber Defense Exercise
- CNO Shore Sailor of the Year
- Navy Personnel Command Leaders to Meet With Hampton Roads Sailors
- FRV Coveralls Coming to Submarine Force
- New MANTIS Aircraft Ground Transport to be Tested Overseas
- Camp Lemonnier Hosts Advancement Exam
- Sexual Assault Reports: Week of April 6-12, 2015
- Hawaii Ships, Shore Leading in 'LED-ing' for Energy Security
- U.S., Singapore Senior Enlisted Leaders Tour USS Fort Worth and Singapore Navy Diving Unit
- SECNAV Closes Navy League's 2015 Sea-Air-Space Expo
- Pacific Fleet Master Chief Relieved
- LCS Crew 103 Wins FY-14 CNO Afloat Safety Award