The guided-missile destroyer USS Sampson (DDG 102) returned from a 212-day independent deployment to the Western Pacific Ocean June 1.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The third largest city in the state of Illinois will host the world's largest Navy during the inaugural Rockford Navy Week, June 1-7.
Adm. Scott H. Swift returned to his home state and relieved Adm. Harry B. Harris Jr. as commander of the U.S. Pacific Fleet during a change of command ceremony on Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam, May 27.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- BUMED Holds Inaugural Fitness Walk
- Continuing Promise 2015 Begins in Panama
- Antietam Advances 33 Sailors Underway
- Team Carl Vinson Assists Distressed Mariner
- USNS Millinocket Arrives in 7th Fleet for Pacific Partnership
- Service Members on Guam Assist in Typhoon Dolphin Recovery
- Merchant Marines Honored in Korea
- Medical Service Corps Officers Support Continuing Promise 2015
- Frank Cable Celebrates National Military Spouse Appreciation Month
- USS Shiloh Arrives in Subic Bay for a Port Visit
- George Washington Pins 15 Senior Chiefs
- USS America Visits Crown Point Junior Music Academy
- San Antonio Sailors Recognized For NMCRS Fund Drive Efforts
- Virginia Senator Tours NMCP
- Rhode Island Hosts Blue Angels, Navy Energy and Environmental Programs During Navy Week