As Permanent Change of Station (PCS) season nears, commands are reminded of the importance of command sponsorship.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Petty Officer 2nd Class Mark A. Mayo will be posthumously awarded the Navy and Marine Corps Medal on Friday at Arlington National Cemetery. Mayo, 24, was killed during a shooting incident at Naval Station Norfolk Monday, Mar. 24. Mayo was assigned to Naval Security Forces, Naval Station Norfolk.
The Chief of Naval Personnel (CNP) and Fleet Master Chief April Beldo, Moran's senior enlisted advisor, addressed Sailors and answered questions at the Association of the United States Navy's 1st Annual Career Development Symposium (AUSN), April 23 in Norfolk, Va.
Navy Blog Headlines Navy Blog RSS Feed
Faces of the Fleet takes a look at YOUR Navy operating forward. These images represent the greatest Sailors in the greatest Navy in the world leading from the deck plates, […]
Welcome to Navy Live blog coverage of the Boxer Amphibious Ready Group’s return from deployment. Live video from Naval Base San Diego, Calif., is scheduled to begin 10:30 a.m. EDT April 25. The amphibious ready […]
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- US, Romanian Ships Conduct NATO Underway Engagements in Black Sea
- CSCSU Poster Contest Brings Awareness To Sexual Assault
- CNIC, CNRSE Visits NAS Key West
- Naval Base San Diego Celebrates Earth Day
- ATG MIDPAC Holds Change of Command Ceremony
- Virginia International Tattoo Kicks off in Norfolk
- Know Your Limits - Summer Safety Advice
- Naval Hospital Bremerton highlights Energy Conservation Policy for Earth Day 2014
- Peleliu Ramps-Up Energy Conservation
- USS Fort McHenry CNP Visit: Discusses Homeport Shift, Manning and Sea Duty
- NAVSUP WSS Hosts Deputy Assistant SECNAV Visit
- New Detail on Former Blue Angels CO Investigation
- Makin Island Leads "Green" Efforts through Earth Day
- Naval Weapons Station Yorktown Hosts Voting Assistance Workshop for Military Voting Officers
- Acquisition Process Challenges Leaders Advancing Rapid Transfer Technology to the Fleet