The Vice Chief of Naval Operations, Adm. Mark Ferguson, announced the next phase of Flag officer billet adjustments, projected to bring the Navy into compliance with Office of the Secretary of Defense guidance.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The Department of the Navy announced March 7 that women can now be assigned to previously closed positions in the Coastal Riverine Force, continuing in the Department of Defense's rescission of the 1994 Direct Ground Combat Definition and Assignment Rule.
Her Majesty's Canadian Ship (HMCS) Protecteur, guided-missile cruiser USS Chosin (CG 65) and fleet ocean tug USNS Sioux (T-ATF-175), arrived at Joint Base Pearl Harbor Hickam safely March 6, following recovery efforts led by the U.S. Navy after a fire aboard the Canadian ship last week.
Navy Blog Headlines Navy Blog RSS Feed
By Admiral Mark Ferguson Vice Chief of Naval Operations Shipmates, I want to take a few moments to provide context on my recent announcement to adjust Navy flag officer billets to […]
On any given day, in your Navy, our team of more than 600,000 professional Sailors and civilians are working together around the globe to perform our mission: deter aggression and, […]
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- A Few of Navy's Finest Compete for Gold During Paralympics
- Aegis Ashore Team Trainer: Training the Shield of Europe
- Naval Hospital Bremerton Promotes March National Nutrition Month Theme of "Enjoy the Taste of Eating Right"
- USS George H.W. Bush Departs Greece
- Sexual Assault Reports: Week of Feb 24 - Mar 2
- USS Taylor Departs Samsun
- US Naval, Azerbaijani War Colleges Strengthen Educational Ties
- Nimitz Sailors Test for Advancement
- USS City of Corpus Christi Visits Former Homeport, Sailors Volunteer at Guam School
- USS Germantown Commanding Officer Relieved
- Navy Releases New Mobile Game
- CNAL Selects Sailors of the Year
- U.S. Naval Academy Midshipmen View Premiere of "300: Rise of an Empire"
- #PastMatters: Submit Your Chapter of the Navy's History Book
- Captain Valentine returns to LDO/CWO Course at OTC