PATUXENT RIVER, Md. (NNS) -- Representatives from several NAVAIR program offices will conduct briefings at the Navy League's annual Sea-Air-Space Exposition May 6-8 as NAVAIR and Naval Aviation Enterprise (NAE) unveil a new video montage “I am Naval Aviation.”
Program managers and subject matter experts will be presenting updates throughout the expo, which will be held at Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center, National Harbor, Maryland. Participants will have a chance to meet the people who develop, deliver and sustain naval aviation capabilities at booth 2325.
Briefs will showcase the people, products and platforms highlighting existing and future naval aviation systems, services and platforms, including the following:
- Progress of the Naval Sustainment System (NSS) and Fleet Readiness Center transformation.
- Navy’s Unmanned Aviation and Weapons programs.
- Naval Air Warfare Center Weapons Division’s accelerated schedules for several weapons programs.
- Navy Training Systems and Naval Air Warfare Center Training Systems Division’s industry outreach efforts.
- Additive manufacturing and NAVAIR’s process to provide rapid solutions to the fleet.
- P-8A Poseidon’s global impact on maritime patrol and reconnaissance.
- Program Executive Officer Air Anti-Submarine Warfare, Assault & Special Mission portfolio.
- Joint Precision Approach and Landing System (JPALS).
- Panel discussion with NAVAIR program managers on the value of foreign military sales and international opportunities.
The expo provides opportunities to learn more about naval aviation programs, the Naval Aviation Enterprise, how NAVAIR supports the fleet as well as how to work with NAVAIR’s Office of Small Business Programs and develop a partnership with Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division.
To view a complete list of speakers, topics and times as of April 25, visit NAVAIR’s Sea Air Space Briefing Schedule. Updates to the schedule will be posted at the link and via social media.
The annual SAS Expo is open to active duty, reserve and retired U.S. military personnel, U.S. government employees and contractors, members of Congress and their staffs, invited guests of the Navy League, representatives of exhibiting companies and foreign embassies and Navy League members. The expo is not open to the general public. For more information, visit http://www.seaairspace.org/.