VIRGINIA BEACH, VA (NNS) -- Around the globe, all Navy Exchange (NEX) locations are gearing up for this year’s “Navy Blue Friday” and “Cyber Days.” The NEX is preparing to host three exclusive events for military customers spanning online and in-store from Nov. 28 through Dec. 4.
Six years ago, the Navy Exchange Service Command (NEXCOM) nixed the term, “Black Friday” and renamed the day after Thanksgiving, “Navy Blue Friday.” Black Friday has been synonymous with chaos, yet conversely Navy Blue Friday, maintains a safe and harmonious family vibe, all with the same great deals!
This year, Navy Blue kicks off at midnight on Thursday, Nov. 28 with special savings available online at MyNavyExchange.com. Then on Friday, Nov. 29, most NEX stores will open at 5 a.m. with door buster Navy Blue sales and on Saturday, Nov. 30 only, all holiday motif will be on sale.
Navy Blue deals include:
* Entire selection of TVs are on sale, even up to $1800 off select brands—Samsung, LG, Sony and Hisense
* $30 off select Switch, PS4 and Xbox games
* Up to 30 percent off entire stock of major appliances-- Samsung, LG, Whirlpool and Maytag
* 20 percent off entire stock of team sport, camping, fishing, water recreation, tactical, hydration, fitness and bikes
* 15 percent off entire stock of Barbie, Marvel, Disney, Star Wars, Fisher Price, Lego, Nerf, Play-Doh and Hot Wheels
* 40 percent off board games
* 30 percent off cosmetics
* 20 percent off plus an additional 10% off all diamond, gemstone and pearl jewelry
* 30 percent off plus an additional 10% off sterling silver jewelry
* 25 percent off plus an additional 10% off all gold jewelry
* 25 percent off watches and sunglasses
* 30 percent off entire stock of luggage
NEX Cyber Days begin on Sunday, Dec.1 and last until Dec. 4 with deals in-store and online. However, on Monday, Dec. 2 the NEX will hold a web-only event called, “Cyber Monday Dash’s Web Exclusives.” On this one day and online only at MyNavyExchange.com, the NEX will offer free shipping on all orders and customers should expect to see huge deals on shoes, sunglasses, watches, baby items, furniture and much more.
During the season, NEXCOM strives to bring joyous holiday specials to wherever a Sailor may be stationed. In fact, around half of NEXCOM’s personnel are military-affiliated, including many spouses whose Sailor will be deployed over the holidays. No matter where a customer is located, in the states or overseas, there are amazing worldwide deals throughout the NEX stores and online.
For more news from Navy Exchange Service Command, visit www.navy.mil/local/nexcom/.