WASHINGTON (NNS) -- Daily News Update features six newscasts each day - one two-minute newscast and five one-minute newscasts.
- Sea-Air-Space Exposition 2010 showcases new companies and technologies for sea services.
First one-minute newscast-
- Headlines from around the fleet: Navy completes E-Leave beta test; Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society provides assistance to displaced Navy families in Millington, Tenn.
Second one-minute newscast-
- Naval Surface Forces Force Master Chief Eric Page talks about mentoring junior Sailors and the importance of deckplate leadership.
Third one-minute newscast-
- Navy Region Southwest reduces water usage by 15 percent.
Fourth one-minute newscast -
- Reusable bags save money for Naples, Italy, Navy Exchange customers and help the environment.
Fifth one-minute newscast-
- Chief of Naval Operations Adm. Gary Roughead visits with Sailors at Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek/Fort Story, Va., to discuss Navy expeditionary capabilities.
Defense Media Activity Anacostia produces six Daily News Update (DNU) newscasts: a two-minute newscast and five one-minute newscasts. DNU can be seen throughout the day and evening on the Direct-to-Sailor (DTS) satellite television service available aboard 160 ships of the fleet and via the Navy Web site at www.navy.mil. Check your local DTS program schedule for air times. DNU can also be seen throughout the world on the American Forces Radio and Television Service (AFRTS).
For more news, visit www.navy.mil.