Exercise Obangame Express 2019, a U.S. Africa Command (AFRICOM) exercise in its ninth year, has begun to provide collaborative opportunities among African forces and international partners to address maritime security concerns.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Vice Adm. Richard Brown, Commander, Naval Surface Force, U.S. Pacific Fleet says commodores, commanders, and surface fleet leaders need to prepare for the high-end fight to meet the challenge of renewed great power competition.
Secretary of the Navy Richard V. Spencer has named a future Arleigh Burke-class guided-missile destroyer, DDG 130, in honor of Medal of Honor recipient, Hospital Corpsman Master Chief William Charette.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- NAVSUP FLC San Diego Civil Service Employee Accepted into Naval Postgraduate School
- NAWCAD Lakehurst Adapts Weapons Loader for F-35B
- NAVSUP Fleet Logistics Center San Diego Renovates Joint Personal Property Shipping Office
- Navy to Sail into the Magic City for Miami Navy Week
- Traveling Abroad? Start Early and Enjoy the Sites
- Women in the Navy: WAVES to Wins
- Paving the Way: Women in Naval Service
- Caught Between Debt And A Pay Day Lender? The NMCRS Is Here To Help!
- NIWC Atlantic Opens Maritime Positioning, Navigation and Timing Laboratory
- BHR Earns Golden Anchor Award
- IWTC Corry Station Emphasizes Motorcycle Safety
- USS Chief Arrives in Manila
- Pacific Partnership 2019 Introduces Enroute Medical Care Helicopter Exercise
- USS Georgia (Gold) Holds Change of Command
- Congressman Courtney Serves as Recruit Graduation's Reviewing Officer at Recruit Training Command