More than 14,000 U.S. service members from the U.S. Army, Air Force, Navy and Marine Corps will take part in Exercise Trident Juncture 18, which begins Oct. 25, 2018.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
A team comprised of more than 900 personnel, embarked aboard USNS Comfort (T-AH 20), commenced their first mission stop as part of U.S. Southern Command's Enduring Promise initiative in Esmeraldas, Ecuador, Oct. 20.
The U.S. Navy commissioned its first Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) test and evaluation squadron during a ceremony Oct. 18 at Naval Air Station Patuxent River's Webster Outlying Field.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Building Morale: Navy Trademark Office Delivers Proceeds to the Navy MWR
- Naval Medical Center Camp Lejeune Physician Wins Gastroenterology Award
- Capability and Ability Not Disability Recognized at Naval Hospital Bremerton
- CIWT Civilians Selected for Florida Leadership Development Program
- Commander, U.S. Second Fleet visits SMWDC to Discuss Warfighting, Lethality, Readiness
- NAVIFOR Commander Visits CIWT and IWTC Corry Station, Observes and Discusses IW Training
- NMCB-3 Completes Turnover, Assumes Authority of Indo-Pacific Region NCF Operations
- Surface Navy Association's "Old Salt" Award Passed to Adm. Davidson
- Naval Service Training Command Hosts All Services Boot Camp Conference
- NATO Allies Meet for Trident Juncture 18 Pre-Sail Conference
- New Navy Medicine Clinic Opens in Gulfport
- NAVSUP Weapon Systems Support Reforming Wholesale Predictive Model for Improved Readiness
- NMCP's Medical Librarians Host an Open House
- A New Way to JOIN the Navy!
- Sailing Home: An Ecuadorian Story