The U.S. and Royal Brunei Navies commenced the 24th annual Cooperation Afloat Readiness and Training (CARAT) maritime exercise at Muara Naval Base, Brunei, Nov. 12.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
A Carrier Air Wing (CVW) 5 F/A-18 experienced a mechanical issue that resulted in the crew ejecting while conducting routine operations in the Philippine Sea, Nov. 12.
The Ronald Reagan Strike Group finished exercise Keen Sword 2019 with units from the U.S. Air Force, the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force (JMSDF) and the Japan Air Self-Defense Force on November 8th.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- IWTC Corry Station Honors 100th Anniversary of End of World War I
- NEX Locations Closed On Thanksgiving
- Iwo Jima Arrives in Oslo, Norway
- PCU Michael Monsoor Completes Crew Certification Phase II
- USS Ashland continues FEMA support to CNMI
- NBU 7, JMSDF Conduct Integrated Training
- Construction Begins on Future USS Patrick Gallagher
- Honoring Fallen SEAL as Future USS Michael Monsoor Departs Bath
- Patrol Squadron 16 Participates in Tri-Lateral Submarine Exercise
- US 2nd Fleet Staff Tolls "Bells of Peace"
- U.S. Fleet Forces Visits Navy Boot Camp
- Truman Arrives in Lisbon, Portugal
- USS Bulkeley Returns to Norfolk Following Deployment
- USS New York Completes Trident Juncture
- An 8 Year-Old's Return to Comfort