A Sailor assigned to Cryptologic Warfare Activity 66 (CWA 66), based at Ft. George G. Meade, Md., was killed while deployed in Manbij, Syria, Jan. 16, 2019.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Chief of Naval Operations Adm. John Richardson met with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe in Tokyo, Thursday, to further strengthen military ties between the United States and Japan.
Naval leaders, government officials and members of private industry continued to discuss the Surface Navy's future and capabilities at the 31st Annual Surface Navy Association Symposium in Arlington, Va., Jan. 16.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- USNS Brunswick Arrives in Bitung
- Carrier Strike Group 10 Command Master Chiefs meet to discuss mission command, self-sufficiency, and the "fight tonight" mindset
- NUWC Division, Keyport Honors Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Guam Navy Commands Sweep Project Good Neighbor Award Overseas
- NDW Prepares for Citadel Shield-Solid Curtain 2019
- 10th AAMDC Soldiers Integrate aboard USS Donald Cook
- Apprenticeship Program Roaring to Life with 97 Openings at Fleet Readiness Center Southeast
- CIWT Hosts CTI Occupational Standards Workshop
- NMCB 133 Opens the Door for Wiggins Police Department
- NAVFAC EXWC Honors Outstanding Leadership with Supervisor and Civilian of the Quarter
- NAVFAC EXWC MUSE Division Supports Critical Cape Canaveral Ballistic Missile Defense Power Plant
- Kearsarge Departs Souda Bay, Greece
- CNRFC Exemplifies Excellence in Government Civilian Employment
- NMCP Celebrates RPs' 40th Birthday
- Marine Corps Installation Command Major General Vincent A. Coglianese Travels to NAVFAC EXWC