The U.S. Navy hospital ship USNS Comfort (T-AH 20) left from Naval Station Norfolk, June 14, to begin its deployment to South America, Central America, and the Caribbean.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Secretary of the Navy Richard V. Spencer announced today that Rear Admiral (lower half) Shoshana S. Chatfield will be the new president of the Naval War College.
After mariners were rescued by USS Bainbridge at the request of the master of the M/T Kokuka Courageous, an IRGC Gashti Class patrol boat approaches the M/T Kokuka Courageous and was observed and recorded removing the unexploded limpet mine from the M/T Kokuka Courageous.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Blended Retirement System Calendar Year 2020 Continuation Pay Rates Announced
- U.S., Republic of Korea Navies Hold Submarine Warfare Talks
- U.S. 6th Fleet commander Strengthens Bonds with Israeli Navy Partners
- CNIC Hosts LGBT Pride Month Observance
- CARAT 2019: Building Security Through Maritime Domain Awareness
- 7th NCR Participates in America's Commitment to European Security
- USNS Amelia Earhart Donates Supplies, Builds Friendships in Philippines
- Navy to Christen Guided-Missile Destroyer Daniel Inouye
- America's Navy Sails into Quad Cities Navy Week
- NMCB-11 Completes NIEX, Turns Sights to Deployment
- SNMG 1 Launches Through First Half of BALTOPS 2019 with Hellfire
- BALTOPS 2019 Marks Milestone for ESG-2's Re-designed MOC
- NNSY Dedicates Submarine Maintenance Facility
- Area Three NJROTC Cadets Attend Leadership Academy at the Navy's Only Boot Camp
- NAVSUP FLC Pearl Harbor Supports USS Missouri Stamp Dedication Ceremony