Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) Adm. John Richardson visited Japan, Jan. 17 - 18, to engage with forward-deployed Sailors, meet with senior Japanese leaders and reaffirm the U.S. Navy's commitment to peace and security in the Indo-Pacific Region.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
A Sailor assigned to Cryptologic Warfare Activity 66 (CWA 66), based at Ft. George G. Meade, Md., was killed while deployed in Manbij, Syria, Jan. 16, 2019.
Chief of Naval Operations Adm. John Richardson met with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe in Tokyo, Thursday, to further strengthen military ties between the United States and Japan.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Out of the Mountain of Despair, a Stone of Hope
- USNS Brunswick Arrives in Bitung
- Carrier Strike Group 10 Command Master Chiefs meet to discuss mission command, self-sufficiency, and the "fight tonight" mindset
- NUWC Division, Keyport Honors Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Guam Navy Commands Sweep Project Good Neighbor Award Overseas
- NDW Prepares for Citadel Shield-Solid Curtain 2019
- 10th AAMDC Soldiers Integrate aboard USS Donald Cook
- Apprenticeship Program Roaring to Life with 97 Openings at Fleet Readiness Center Southeast
- CIWT Hosts CTI Occupational Standards Workshop
- NMCB 133 Opens the Door for Wiggins Police Department
- NAVFAC EXWC Honors Outstanding Leadership with Supervisor and Civilian of the Quarter
- NAVFAC EXWC MUSE Division Supports Critical Cape Canaveral Ballistic Missile Defense Power Plant
- Kearsarge Departs Souda Bay, Greece
- CNRFC Exemplifies Excellence in Government Civilian Employment
- NMCP Celebrates RPs' 40th Birthday