The Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) and the Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy (MCPON) visited the John C. Stennis Carrier Strike Group (JCSSG) at sea, Jan. 19.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The Arleigh Burke-class guided-missile destroyer USS Donald Cook (DDG 75) began its transit to the Black Sea Jan. 19, 2019, to conduct maritime security operations and enhance regional maritime stability, combined readiness and naval capability with NATO allies and partners in the region.
Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) Adm. John Richardson visited Japan, Jan. 17 - 18, to engage with forward-deployed Sailors, meet with senior Japanese leaders and reaffirm the U.S. Navy's commitment to peace and security in the Indo-Pacific Region.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- USS Donald Cook arrives in Batumi, Georgia
- Out of the Mountain of Despair, a Stone of Hope
- USNS Brunswick Arrives in Bitung
- Carrier Strike Group 10 Command Master Chiefs meet to discuss mission command, self-sufficiency, and the "fight tonight" mindset
- NUWC Division, Keyport Honors Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Guam Navy Commands Sweep Project Good Neighbor Award Overseas
- NDW Prepares for Citadel Shield-Solid Curtain 2019
- 10th AAMDC Soldiers Integrate aboard USS Donald Cook
- Apprenticeship Program Roaring to Life with 97 Openings at Fleet Readiness Center Southeast
- CIWT Hosts CTI Occupational Standards Workshop
- NMCB 133 Opens the Door for Wiggins Police Department
- NAVFAC EXWC Honors Outstanding Leadership with Supervisor and Civilian of the Quarter
- NAVFAC EXWC MUSE Division Supports Critical Cape Canaveral Ballistic Missile Defense Power Plant
- Kearsarge Departs Souda Bay, Greece
- CNRFC Exemplifies Excellence in Government Civilian Employment