John C. Stennis Carrier and Abraham Lincoln Carrier Strike Groups are in the Mediterranean working alongside key allies and partners in the U.S. 6th Fleet area of operations.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
7th Fleet Flagship USS Blue Ridge arrives in Hong Kong for its first visit to the port in more than three years.
The Arleigh Burke-class guided-missile destroyer USS Preble (DDG 88) completes a cooperative deployment with the Royal Australian Navy Adelaide-class guided-missile frigate HMAS Melbourne (FFG 05) in the Philippine Sea.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- US Naval Forces Korea Changes Command
- Polar Security Cutter Contract Awarded to Recapitalize Nation's Arctic Capabilities
- NSA Bahrain Plays Host-Nation All Star Basketball Team
- Newport Arctic Scholars Initiative Symposium Held in Norway
- Care of the Environment Matches Environment of Care Norm at Naval Hospital Bremerton
- U.S. Naval War College holds 17th Regional Alumni Symposium in Bergen, Norway
- Navy Corrections to Mandate New Uniforms
- Fire in Southern Guam Contained by HSC-25
- Kearsarge Chaplains Host Holy Week Services
- Navy Surgeon General Addresses Transition during a visit to the Pacific Northwest
- Navy Surgeon General Serves as Keynote Speaker during the 'Caring for the Military Child Symposium'
- Archbishop Romanet Visits USS McFaul
- Hawaii-Based Sailors, Civilians Learn About the Navy COOL Program
- NETC Commander Recognizes FY18 Safety Award Winners
- Ambassador to Russia, Naval Forces Europe Commander, view dual aircraft carrier strike group operations in the Mediterranean