To encourage innovation, experimentation, and combat readiness, Vice Adm. Richard Brown, Commander, Naval Surface Force, U.S. Pacific Fleet, announced the establishment of Surface Development Squadron ONE (SURFDEVRON ONE).
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The forward-deployed aircraft-carrier USS Ronald Reagan (CVN 76), along with supporting Commander Task Force 70 units, began underway operations in the Indo-Pacific May 20.
Navy announced changes to Tuition Assistance (TA) and Navy College Program for Afloat College Education (NCPACE) program management May 21, in NAVADMIN 114/19.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Strike Fighter Squadron 101 Deactivates
- NIWC Atlantic Engineer Named AFCEA Meritorious Rising Star
- Truman Hosts CNP, Industry Leaders
- Amphibious Force 7th Fleet holds Change of Command
- Innovative SPAWAR Leader and Dedicated Navy Officer Receives 2018 Copernicus Award
- Ronald Reagan Celebrates Asian American Pacific Islander Heritage
- Guam Military, Local Leadership Commemorate National Maritime Day
- Navy Region Northwest Commander Makes Cordova Visit
- Good Fellows: 2019 Vannevar Bush Faculty Fellows Announced
- U.S. Naval Forces Southern Command/U.S. 4th Fleet Welcomes New Commander
- The Music City to Welcome U.S. Navy during Nashville Navy Week
- NMCP Holds Annual Quality Symposium
- Housing Program Reviews: A Team Approach to Monitoring the Navy's Housing Program
- New PCS Services Simplify Sailor Moves
- Chief of Naval Operations Engages Navy Cyber