Exercise Obangame Express 2019, a U.S. Africa Command (AFRICOM) exercise in its ninth year, has begun to provide collaborative opportunities among African forces and international partners to address maritime security concerns.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Vice Adm. Richard Brown, Commander, Naval Surface Force, U.S. Pacific Fleet says commodores, commanders, and surface fleet leaders need to prepare for the high-end fight to meet the challenge of renewed great power competition.
Secretary of the Navy Richard V. Spencer has named a future Arleigh Burke-class guided-missile destroyer, DDG 130, in honor of Medal of Honor recipient, Master Chief Hospital Corpsman William Charette.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- U.S. 7th Fleet Units Complete Advanced Training
- Naval Air Station North Island Hosts DOD Wounded Warrior Game Trials
- NAE Holds Aircraft Sustainment Summit at Naval Postgraduate School
- USS Laboon Crew Reconnects with Namesake's Family
- ESG-2 Visits Utah NROTC Unit
- Constitution Sailors Wrap-Up Charleston Navy Week
- Innovation Road Show: Navy Seeks Acquisition Solutions from Small Businesses
- Senator Tammy Duckworth Aides Tour TSC, SWOSU and CSCSU Great Lakes
- HSC-5 Held a Change of Command
- U.S. Pacific Fleet Sea, Shore Sailors of the Year Announced
- DoD, USDA Team Up to Rid Guam of Brown Treesnakes
- Constitution to Participate in Miami Navy Week
- 'Stewards of the Sea' Exhibit 5-Year Anniversary
- SNMG-1 and SNMCMG-1 Visit Plymouth
- USS Iwo Jima Takes Part in Career Day at Local Middle School