Vice Adm. Michael M. Gilday nominated for appointment to the grade of admiral, and assignment as chief of naval operations.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Active duty senior enlisted Sailors looking for their next billet in a higher paygrade will soon have the opportunity to get a jump on the process thanks to the Advancement-to-Position (A2P) selection board, the Navy announced July 17.
Commander, Navy Installations Command's (CNIC) Fleet and Family Support Program (FFSP) celebrated 40 years of service to Sailors and their families at a ceremony held at CNIC headquarters on the Washington Navy Yard, July 16, 2019.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Naval Branch Health Clinic Mayport Visited by Its Namesake
- NAVSUP to Employ New Wholesale Inventory Optimization Model
- Kearsarge ARG Returns Home after Successful Deployment
- Deputy Prime Minister of Australia Visits USS Ronald Reagan
- NAWCAD Lakehurst Improves Production Time, Safety with Robotic Welder
- Inaugural Junior Officer of the Deck Course Lays Foundation for Junior Officers to Drive Ships, Lead Sailors
- Pacific Century Fellows Tour USS Asheville
- Navy to Commission USS Minneapolis-Saint Paul in Duluth
- NAWSCL Base Housing Undergoes Swift Turnaround Following Earthquakes
- NMCP Staff Volunteer Time to Clean Oyster Pods
- U.S. Servicemen Killed During Battle of Tarawa to be Returned to United States
- CFAY Celebrates Fleet and Family Support Program's 40th Anniversary
- NMCB-133's DET Zagan Brings to Life the "Can DO" Spirit
- Comfort Deployment 2019 Completes Medical Mission in Peru
- Navy Announces Commissioning Date for the Future USS Indianapolis (LCS 17)