The U.S. Navy commissioned its newest surface combatant, the littoral combat ship USS Sioux City (LCS 11), during a ceremony at the U.S. Naval Academy, Nov. 17.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Two of the world's most technologically sophisticated warships, the future USS Michael Monsoor (DDG 1001) and the British Royal Navy aircraft carrier HMS Queen Elizabeth (R08), conducted a photo exercise (PHOTOEX) with the Arleigh Burke-class guided-missile destroyer USS Lassen (DDG ...
The Ronald Reagan Carrier Strike Group (RRNSG) and John C. Stennis Carrier Strike Group (JCSSG) are conducting high-end dual carrier operations in the Philippine Sea.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Distance Learning Degree, Certificate Opportunities Announced
- East Coast CRUDES units Conduct Live Fire Exercise
- Undersea Rescue Command Completes Exercise
- Ship Store Ashore Diego Garcia Undergoes Renovation
- Nimitz Tolls Bells: Commemorates 100 Years Since The Great War
- Working Group Promotes Navy Application Modernization and Accelerated Delivery to Afloat Platforms
- Commodore, DESRON 15 Visits Stockdale
- Europe's Top Navy Leader Commemorates Armistice Day, Honors Veterans at Flanders Field
- USNS Comfort Reaches Mid-Deployment in Panama
- 2018 Association of Naval Services Officers Symposium Announced
- USS Abraham Lincoln Undergoes Supply Management Assessment
- Naval Hospital Bremerton Flu Vaccination Clinic provides a boost
- NAS Pensacola Chapel Holds Armistice Day Ceremony
- Corpsman Cares Beyond Stopping to Provide Assistance
- Truman Departs Lisbon, Portugal