The Navy posthumously advanced Airman Mohammed S. Haitham and Airman Apprentice Cameron S. Walters to Naval Aircrewmen Mechanical 3rd Class Dec. 12.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The commander of Navy Installations Command (CNIC), Vice Adm. Mary M. Jackson, on Dec. 12 visited Naval Air Station Pensacola, where she praised the actions of those who responded to the deadly Dec. 6 shooting at the base.
The Honorable Thomas Modly, acting Secretary of the Navy, and Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy Russell Smith visited Naval Air Station Pensacola Dec. 10 following the active shooter incident Dec. 6.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- NAS Pensacola Update - Last of Injured Released from Hospital
- NAS Pensacola Update on Injured
- Fleet Readiness Center East Safety Program Honored by OSHA
- Naval Academy to Honor Shooting Victims at Army-Navy Game
- Three Midshipmen Train at Japan's National Defense Academy in Yokosuka
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth Lights Up the Waterfront During the Holiday Season
- Joint Artificial Intelligence Center Director Tells Naval War College Audience to 'Dive In' on AI
- NMCP Hosts Education Fair
- SWRMC and NSWC Corona Employees Recognized with Rough Riders Awards
- Naval Hospital Jacksonville nurse receives Nursing Leadership Excellence Award
- 'Pelicans' Come in for Landing at Diego Garcia
- Carroll Inducted Into Naval Oceanography Hall of Fame
- NMCP Hosts Operation Santa
- Naval aviation leadership tackles issues during Boots on Ground
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal Mobile Unit Eleven CO Relieved of Duties