The Abraham Lincoln Carrier Strike Group (ABECSG) and the Kearsarge Amphibious Ready Group (KSGARG), with the embarked 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU), conducted joint operations May 17-18.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The Navy's 2018 Sailors of the Year were meritoriously advanced to chief petty officer during a ceremony at the Navy Memorial.
The nearly 5,000 Sailors of Carrier Strike Group (CSG) 3 arrived in Norfolk, Virginia, May 16, concluding a seven-month deployment.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- New Submarine Force Battle 'E' Instruction Released
- U.S., Allies Conclude Formidable Shield 2019
- NLEC Commemorates its 200th Command Master Chief/Chief of the Boat Class
- PP19 Concludes Vietnam Mission Stop
- Surgeon Sharpens Skills with SCALPEL
- Director of NRTF AGUADA Recognized with Copernicus Award
- Fleet Cyber Command Official Discusses Command Cyber Operational Readiness Inspections at TechNet Cyber 2019
- CH-53K LRIP contract awarded for 12 heavy-lift helicopters
- Remembering the attack on the USS Stark
- MHS GENESIS a Force Multiplier, One Read at a Time
- Assistant Secretaries Visit Tinker AFB
- Navy Performs Final Flyover to Honor Decorated Vietnam-Era Naval Aviator
- CNSF Strengthens Outreach, Provides Update to San Diego Military Advisory Council
- SPAWAR Supports Navy's Digital Transformation with 'Compile to Combat in 24 Hours' Training Series
- Civil Engineer Corps Officer Observes AAPI Heritage Month, Reflects on Rewarding Naval Career