The Navy commissioned USS Delaware (SSN 791), the 18th Virginia-class attack submarine, April 4.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
U.S. Navy medical personnel assigned to Expeditionary Medical Facility-M (EMF-M) have deployed as part of a U.S. Northern Command-led COVID-19 response to support civil health authorities in existing facilities in New Orleans and Dallas.
Statement from the Acting Secretary of the Navy, Thomas B. Modly, regarding the relief of the Commanding Officer of the USS Theodore Roosevelt.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- U.S., Japan Operate Together in Andaman Sea
- Rapid Mobilization Process Established for Reservists Supporting COVID-19 Response
- Navy College Program Continues During COVID-19 Pandemic
- NAVSUP FLC Norfolk Helps Comfort Get Underway for New York
- CTR Rating Completes First Block Learning Construct of Ready Relevant Learning
- Application Period Opens for Fleet Seminar Program
- NAS Jacksonville, NAS Key West Earn "Blue E" for Supply Excellence
- Team at Naval Personnel Command Works 24/7 to Help Sailors, Families With PCS Questions
- Data System From USS Enterprise to Be Installed on Future USS JFK
- Results of Special, General Courts-Martial, Feb 2020
- Navy Initiates Temporary Changes for ID Card Offices
- Navy COVID-19 Efforts Link to Joint Acquisition Task Force
- Hospital Ships Arrive Safely With Help From Meterologists, Oceanographers
- Before COVID-19, U.S. Naval War College War Game Examined Epidemic Response
- NAVFAC Pacific Awards Contract for Work at Marine Corps Base Hawaii