U.S. Navy Arleigh Burke-Class guided-missile destroyer USS Gravely (DDG 107) and Royal Danish navy Absalon-class command and support ship HMDS Absalon (L 16) conducted a passing exercise (PASSEX) in the Arctic waters off the coast of Greenland, Aug 16.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The U.S. Navy and Coast Guard and the Royal Malaysian Navy began Maritime Training Activity Malaysia 2019 marked by an opening ceremony at Lumut Naval Base, Aug. 14.
MyNavy HR Career Development Symposium brought senior Navy leadership to Navy Region Northwest Aug. 12-14 offering Sailors the opportunity to engage with leaders.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- NMCP's American Red Cross Youth Volunteer Award Ceremony
- USS Oklahoma City Returns to Homeport
- Submarine Squadron 11 Change of Command
- TSC Staff and Students Celebrate USS Bonhomme Richard's Birthday
- Navy Medicine Researchers will Present Findings at Military Health System Research Symposium
- USS Oklahoma City Returns Home from Regional Patrol
- USS Chung-Hoon Holds 10th Change of Command
- Surgeon General of the Navy visits NMCSD
- FRCE Welcomes First Class of National Apprenticeship Program
- TSC Great Lakes Holds Career Day Event
- Doctor's Orders: Report to Medical Photography
- NMCSD Phlebotomy: Taking One Sample at a Time
- USS Donald Cook Visits Theoule-Sur-Mer, France
- USS Porter Departs Constanta, Romania
- Commander, U.S. 6th Fleet, Presents Awards to EODMU 8