The Independence-variant littoral combat ship USS Montgomery (LCS 8), Royal Australian Navy Anzac-class frigate HMAS Stuart (FFH 153) and fleet replenishment vessel HMAS Sirius (O 266) conducted operations together in the South China Sea, Nov. 6-12.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Dugong 2019 brings mine warfare and dive teams from United States of America, Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom and New Zealand together for two weeks of practice.
Navy Installations Command (CNIC) leaders call on to the residents and families using Public-Private Venture (PPV) housing to complete every survey possible to help the command pinpoint problems and solve them.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Center for Surface Combat Systems Names Mid-grade Instructor of the Year
- Naval Supply Turns Up Heat on Critical Weapon-System Orders
- U.S. Women's Water Polo Team Trains With Naval Special Warfare Trainers
- North Carolina Governor Visits FRCE
- VFA-34 Welcomes Commanding Officer
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces Pilots, Air Crew Complete MH-60R Training
- Sailors Working Against Destructive Behavior.Receive Bob Feller Act of Valor Award
- Senate Armed Service Staff Observes Ready, Relevant Learning at OS "A" School
- USS Key West Changes Command
- Cybersecurity Team Keeps Ike's Digital Systems Safe
- NAVFAC Mid-Atlantic Executes $2.8 Billion in Business During FY19
- U.S. Naval War College Holds November Graduation
- Navy Chief Inducted to Cryptologic Hall of Honor
- NAVSUP FLC Norfolk Sailor Named NAVSUP Enterprise Wide Sailor of the Year
- SECNAV Names Future Destroyer in Honor of Late Sen. Cochran