CNO, Adm. Mike Gilday hosted Chief of the Royal New Zealand Navy (RNZN) Rear Adm. David Proctor, at the Pentagon for a meeting, Jan. 23.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Acting Secretary of the Navy Thomas B. Modly named a future aircraft carrier USS Doris Miller (CVN 81) during a Martin Luther King, Jr. Day ceremony honoring African Americans of the Greatest Generation in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, Jan. 20.
The Abraham Lincoln Carrier Strike Group arrived at Naval Air Station North Island Jan. 20, marking the end of a 10-month deployment to the U.S. 6th, 5th, and 7th Fleet areas of operation.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- 2020 PDS Call For Speakers
- NETC Recognizes Force Development's Top Sailors, Military Instructors
- Commander, Navy Reserve Forces Command Announces 2019 Reserve Shore Sailor of the Year
- Norfolk Naval Shipyard Breaks Ground for $200 Million Renovation of Historic Dry Dock 4
- NMCSD Conducts Pilot Study For Simulated Surgery
- MARMC Sailors Recognized At NAMTS Graduation
- GHWB Sailors Receive Stennis Leadership Awards
- First Use of Command Leadership Notification For E-7 Selection Board Eligibility
- Behavioral Health Intensive Outpatient Program Opens at NHCCP
- America Expeditionary Strike Group, 31st Marine Expeditionary Unit Complete Carrier Qualifications
- CTF-72 Participates in Sea Dragon Exercise
- Second MSC Ship Departs Port Hueneme In Support of Operation Deep Freeze 2020
- CIWT's CLREC Team Provides Worldwide Language, Regional Expertise and Cultural Training Resources
- Naval District Washington Prepares for Citadel Shield-Solid Curtain 2020
- AI Expert Discusses Undersea Domain Perspectives at Norfolk Unit