The littoral combat ship USS Tulsa (LCS 16) was commissioned as the Navy's newest surface combatant in a ceremony in San Francisco Feb. 16.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The Navy's largest annual force protection exercise, which included a real-world response, concluded Feb. 15.
The Department of the Navy (DoN) instituted a new policy regarding the medical waiver process, impacting all applicants, with greater emphasis on enlisted to officer commissioning programs.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- NAVIFOR Participates in WEST 2019
- Chief of Naval Operations Shares Vision of Maritime Superiority with NPS
- Seabees Deploy With Additive Manufacturing Capabilities
- SPAWAR Fosters Innovation, Industry Engagement at WEST 2019
- Workshop Looks to Include Reserve Force in LaDRs
- Loud and Clear: ONR Program Officer Honored for Hearing Work with Sailors
- NETC Announces 2018 Training Excellence Award Winners
- Preparedness, Practical Training Highlighted as NDW Wraps Up Citadel Shield/Solid Curtain
- Persistence, Drive Forges New Navy Cryptologic Warfare Officer
- Navy's Manpower Head Slavonic Met with Personnel in His First Overseas Trip
- USS Porter arrives in Rota, Spain for TRAV
- NAVSUP WSS Inventory Operations Center Links Countability with Accountability
- NMCP's Simulation Center Reaccredited for Five Years
- Future USS Cincinnati Completes Acceptance Trials
- Notre Dame NROTC Hosts 24th Annual Naval Leadership Weekend