Dock landing ship USS Pearl Harbor and amphibious transport dock ship USS Portland, along with U.S. Marines, welcomed aboard soldiers from Japanese Ground Self-Defense Force Amphibious Rapid Deployment Regiment in support of Exercise Iron Fist.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The Nimitz-class aircraft carrier USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN 69) and the ships and aircraft of Carrier Strike Group TEN (CSG-10), departed for deployment after successfully completing the Composite Unit Training Exercise (COMPTUEX).
Chief of Naval Operations met with his Norwegian counterpart Chief of the Royal Norwegian Navy at the Pentagon, Feb.18.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Civilian Navy Leader Shares Sea Stories, Encourages Mentorship at NSWC Dahlgren Division African American History Month Observance
- USS Colorado Returns Home
- 75th Anniversary of Quincy Meeting Held Aboard USS Farragut
- Navy and Air Force Partner with Local Community in Support of National Engineers Week
- US Forces, Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force Participate in Resilient Shield 2020
- EDO School Introduces Warrior Toughness to Curriculum
- Royal Navy Leadership Visit Submarine Forces
- NRL Researchers Monitor Changing Arctic Using Sound
- Navy Cryptologic Technician (Networks) Sailors, Ever-Evolving for Readiness and Lethality
- USS Wichita Sailors Recognized at 62nd Daytona 500
- NMCP Hosts Great American Spit Out Health Fair
- NMCP Nurse Receives DAISY Award
- Navy Leverages Workforce; Delivers C-ISR Capability Rapidly to Surface Fleet
- Explorer With 'Titanic' Influence Hails Five-Decade Partnership With Office of Naval Research
- Navy Exchange Command Brands 100th Ship's Store, on USS Port Royal