The Chief of Naval Operations congratulates the Navy's newly selected Chief Petty Officers--and reminds them of the solemn responsibility they now share for leading Sailors into the future, as they honor with their actions the legacy of their predecessors.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
A US Navy P-8A Poseidon aircraft from Patrol Squadron (VP) 5, the "Mad Foxes" located a vessel Sep. 14 that had been missing nearly a week.
Ships and units from the Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group formed a Surface Action Group (SAG) and are deploying from their East Coast homeports of Norfolk, VA, and Mayport, FL, over the next several days.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- USS Boxer Holds Change of Command
- Mid-Atlantic Maintenance Center Pins New Chief Petty Officers
- Trailblazing: First Woman in the DSU
- New 7th Fleet Admiral Visits USS Ronald Reagan
- Guam-Based Commands Pin New Chief Petty Officers
- Pensacola's Newest Chief Petty Officers Don Anchors
- Navy to Create New Asst. Secretary in Push to Sustain Lethal Capacity
- Carriers Ford and Kennedy Pin 34 New Chief Petty Officers
- Comfort Departs Trinidad and Tobago
- Undersea Warfare Center Celebrates Hispanic Heritage
- Sailors Assigned to NEFCPAC Units Don Anchors
- Sub Squadron Welcomes New Chiefs
- Diego Garcia Pins Island's Newest Chiefs
- 'Hack the Machine 2019' Sees Big Participation by Warfare Centers
- Norway Aviators Complete Poseidon Training, Led by US Navy Patrol Squadron