Continuing efforts to improve the Permanent Change of Station (PCS) experience for Sailors and their families, the Navy is launching the MyPCS Mobile, July 17. MyPCS Mobile is accessible to all Sailors on their personal or work mobile devices, tablets, laptops and desktop computers.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The Chief of Navy Operations announced the rollout of the Navy Civilian Acculturation Program in NAVADMIN 158/19 for newly hired civilians with no prior experience or background in the Navy.
Navy Secretary Richard V. Spencer has become acting defense secretary, as the Senate has received the packet nominating Dr. Mark T. Esper to be the confirmed secretary of defense.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- PCU Minneapolis/St. Paul Sailors Receive Duluth Navy Week Proclamation from Duluth Mayor
- NAWSCL Affected By a 7.1 Magnitude Earthquake, Occurred Near NAWSCL and the City of Ridgecrest, Calif., July 5 and a 6.4 Magnitude
- Below the Surface
- Kearsarge and Arlington Return to Homeport
- First to Learn, Finest to Operate
- NAVWAR Financial Management Professionals Recognized with DoN and DoD Level Awards
- Sea Breeze 2019 concludes in Odesa, Ukraine
- First Use of Shipboard Option for Maritime Operations Centers Makes Navy More Expeditionary
- NAWS China Lake Public Works Department Restores Base Utilities
- VX-9 Resumes Flight Operations at NAWS China Lake Following Earthquakes
- Blue Angels Announce Selection of Executive Officer for 2020 Season
- Navy Accepts Continuous Applications for Enlisted Women in Submarines
- USS Carter Hall (LSD 50) Participates in DSCA Exercise
- NPS Launches Campus-Wide Course in Great Power Competition
- NAWS China Lake Branch Health Clinic Opens for Patient Care