The Navy released NAVADMIN 039/19 directing the display of the union jack instead of the first Navy jack aboard Navy ships and craft to begin at morning colors on Tuesday, June 4, 2019.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
U.S. Navy fleet replenishment oiler USNS Guadalupe (T-AO 200) and Royal Navy frigate HMS Montrose (F236) conduct maritime security and logistics training in the South China Sea.
The Arleigh Burke-class guided-missile destroyer USS Donald Cook (DDG 75) began its north-bound transit of the Dardanelles Strait, en route to the Black Sea Feb. 19 to conduct maritime operations.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Exchanges, Commissaries Brainstorm Ideas for More Joint Sales Events, Promotions to Bolster Military Resale Benefit
- NNSY Welcomes USS George H.W. Bush for Dry-docking Planned Incremental Availability
- Expanded Access to Career Waypoint Available Through BOL
- Monitoring Measles Ongoing at Naval Hospital Bremerton
- NEX Gives Back to Students with A-OK Student Reward Program
- HVL Expert Spear: Priority has to be Learning
- Navy Medicine West Sweeps 2018 Patient Administration Officer of the Year Awards
- US Navy to Participate in America's Oldest Carnival Festival during Mobile Navy Week
- American Legion Accepting Spirit of Service Award Packages
- Civilian Skills Print a Future
- Navy's Human Resources Community Recognizes Junior Officer of the Year
- CAT Palau Holds Change of Charge Ceremony
- SNMG1 Completes Dynamic Guard
- NAVIFOR Participates in WEST 2019
- Chief of Naval Operations Shares Vision of Maritime Superiority with NPS