Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) Adm. Mike Gilday spoke on a panel at the U.S. Naval Institute's 13th annual Defense Forum held at the Newseum, Dec. 5.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam security forces have responded to a reported shooting at the Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard.
The Navy's newest aircraft carrier, the future USS John F. Kennedy (CVN 79), will be christened on Saturday, Dec. 7, 2019, during an 11 a.m. EST ceremony at Newport News, Virginia.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- NMCP Staff Members Donate Goods for the Holiday Season
- Spouses Club Decorates NMCP Pediatrics Ward for 22nd Year
- NAVFAC Southwest Announces Emerging Leader Program Cadre 2020
- NSTC Sailor of the Year Named
- USNS Salvor Rescues Beached Passenger Vessel Off Micronesian Coast
- NRL, NASA Combine to Produce Sun Imagery with Unprecedented Clarity
- NEXCOM Launches NEXTgen Scholars Program
- TSC Sailors Celebrate Thanksgiving with Local Host Families
- Family, Friends, Shipmates Honor Life of Retired SEAL, 'Survivor' Star Rudy Boesch
- NSWC Dahlgren Honors American Indian Heritage, Culture, and Traditions
- Microsoft Tactical Vehicle Takes Center Stage at NSWC Dahlgren Innovation Day
- USS New Orleans Arrives in Sasebo
- NIWC Atlantic Hosts Second Navy Research and Development Establishment Data Science and Analytics Workshop
- NSWC Dahlgren Internship Impacts U.S. Naval Academy Midshipman's Senior Capstone Project
- Select Reenlistment Bonus and Pay for Performance Pilot Update