John C. Stennis Carrier and Abraham Lincoln Carrier Strike Groups are in the Mediterranean working alongside key allies and partners in the U.S. 6th Fleet area of operations.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
7th Fleet Flagship USS Blue Ridge arrives in Hong Kong for its first visit to the port in more than three years.
The Arleigh Burke-class guided-missile destroyer USS Preble (DDG 88) completes a cooperative deployment with the Royal Australian Navy Adelaide-class guided-missile frigate HMAS Melbourne (FFG 05) in the Philippine Sea.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Central Security Service, CIWT Leaders Ensure Readiness of IW Force
- NAVSUP Commander's Conference Provides Focus
- IKE Completes Flight Deck Certification
- Southwest Regional Maintenance Center Sailors Learn 3D Printing Technology
- SWRMC Delivers 3D Printed Parts to USS Lake Erie
- Environmental Professional Development Symposium Draws Record Attendance
- FDRMC Dive Locker Clears Fouling on USS Firebolt
- HSC-25 Rescues Two Fishermen from Sunken Watercraft
- New Electronic Health Record Integrates All Aspects of Care
- Update: CARAT Exercise
- 30 NCR, III MEF Tighten Naval Engineering Relationship
- Navy Promotes Education to 'Protect Our Species' on Earth Day
- Adm. Foggo's Podcast: Successful Partnerships in the African Theater
- FCC/C10F Leadership Speak At EEOD&I Symposium
- Training for the Worst: Ford Conducts Active Shooter Drill