The Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group (CSG) has commenced operations in the U.S. 6th Fleet area of operations to continue support to NATO allies, European and African partner nations, coalition partners, and U.S. national security interest in Europe and Africa.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
U.S. military forces from the U.S. Indo-Pacific Command are scheduled to participate in exercise Valiant Shield (VS) 2018, Sept. 16-23, around the Marianas Island Range Complex as well as on Guam.
USS Chung-Hoon (DDG 93) was in close proximity to the Nimitz-class aircraft carrier USS John C. Stennis (CVN 74) and its machinery repair shop that was beginning to use technology that would save Chung-Hoon both time and money.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Navy Awards Three Littoral Combat Ships
- USS Boxer Welcomes New Chiefs to the Mess
- U.S. Fleet Cyber Command Hosts 10th Fleet Commanders' Operational Summit
- Training Support Center San Diego Holds Chief Pinning Ceremony
- New Official Mail Delivery System Installed at NAS Jacksonville
- 25 New U.S. Navy Chief Petty Officers Receive Anchors
- Adametz Becomes New Commander at NAVFAC Pacific
- Jason Dunham Provides Defense for Theater Amphibious Combat Rehearsal 18
- Fallen Remembered with Dedication of JEBLCFS' Heroes Circle Nature Trail
- Monterey Bay Chiefs Welcome Six New Chief Petty Officers
- NAVSUP FLC Norfolk Supports Movement of Ships and Aircraft in Response to Florence Threat
- UCT 2 Conducts Underwater Demolition to Improve Port Access
- Bonhomme Richard Pins 8 New Chiefs
- CNATTU Keesler Newest Chiefs Receive Anchors
- CNRSE Addresses Leadership Clay Graduation