Navy announced updates to uniform policy, grooming standards and the launch of a uniform working group in NAVADMIN 233/18, Sept. 21.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
In close coordination with Federal Emergency Management Agency and state officials, the Department of Defense is tailoring its forward force structure to meet the current needs of the Hurricane Florence response effort.
The Navy will christen its newest Independence-variant littoral combat ship (LCS), the future USS Kansas City (LCS 22), during a 10 a.m. (CDT) ceremony Saturday, Sept. 22, in Mobile, Alabama.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- First in Class Ship, Future USNS John Lewis (T-AO 205) Starts Construction
- Submarine Squadron 15 Supports Sister Village in Typhoon Mangkhut Recovery
- NETC Conducts Leadership Offsite
- TSC Great Lakes and LS Hosts Executive Director, Total Force Manpower & Personnel for Commander, U.S. Pacific Fleet
- CIWT Det. Fort Gordon Instructors Prepare Sailors for Advancement
- New Contact Center Making a Difference Prior to Official Opening
- Naval Safety Center Hosts Joint Services Safety Lessons Learned Forum
- CNP, MCPON to Host All-Hands Call on Facebook Live
- Joint Task Force Introduces Shallow-Water Mine Capability During Valiant Shield
- NAVFAC Marianas Participates in 14th Annual Guam Chamber of Commerce Small Business Expo
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces Tour CEODD, SWOSU and CSCSU Great Lakes
- MCPON Visits Carl Vinson, Achieves 30 Years of Service
- NSWC Philadelphia and University of Texas Arlington Enter into Education Partnership Agreement
- Pensacola-area Chiefs Host Pinning Ceremony
- USS George H.W. Bush mourns the loss of Airman Apprentice (ABHAA)