The John C. Stennis Carrier Strike Group (CSG), the Essex Amphibious Ready Group (ARG), and the 13th Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) completed integrated operations in the Arabian Sea, Dec. 15.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The Navy will christen its newest Freedom-variant littoral combat ship, USS St. Louis (LCS 19), during a 10 a.m. CST ceremony Saturday, Dec. 15, in Marinette, Wisconsin. The future USS St. Louis honors Missouri's major port city along the Mississippi river.
The Navy and Marine Corps have some readiness challenges, but both services are taking steps to address them, Navy Secretary Richard V. Spencer and a senior Government Accountability Office official told Senators today.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Under Secretary of the Navy Enhances Partnerships with Vital Ally in Romania
- VX-1 Pilots Complete First E-2D Aerial Refueling Training
- Maiden Voyage Complete, Michael Monsoor Arrives Home
- Remembering the USS Utah
- Seventy-Seven Years Later, We Remember
- Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam Celebrates 'Blackened Canteen' Ceremony
- Ceremonial Guardsmen Support Funeral Services for President George H.W. Bush
- USS Omaha Blue Crew Conducts Change of Command
- Naval Information Forces Visits Joint Typhoon Warning Center
- Naval Weapons Station Seal Beach Announces Economic Impact Study Results
- USS Oklahoma Ceremony Honors Fallen Crew
- Stennis CSG and Essex ARG Conduct Integrated Operations in C5F
- NEX Bahrain Wins 2017 Bingham Award!
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group Returning Home
- Cross Hall Galley Trains Future Watch Captains