The Navy stood up a special task force June 30, to address the issues of racism, sexism and other destructive biases and their impact on naval readiness.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Navy leadership published a COVID-19 Leaders' Handbook containing current Navy guidance on COVID mitigation measures and procedures 30 June as a reference for leaders throughout the fleet.
The handbook will act as a quick guide for leaders both ashore and at sea to ...
Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) Adm. Mike Gilday sent a message to the fleet stressing the importance of remaining vigilant in the long-term battle against the Coronavirus (COVID-19), June 30.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- USS Constitution to Host Facebook Live July 4 Celebration, Fire 21 Gun Salute
- USS Sterett's Road To 7th Fleet: Maintenance, Training Set Destroyer Up for Success
- USS Fitzgerald Arrives at San Diego Homeport
- SUBFOR Announces 2019 Junior Officers of the Year
- NIWC Atlantic Leverages 3D Printing Capabilities to Create PPE
- Trans-Atlantic Leaders Gather for Fourth Battle of the Atlantic Tabletop Exercise
- Leave and Liberty now Exempt from COVID Travel Restrictions
- VP-16 Welcomes U.S. Ambassador to Iceland
- USS McCampbell Returns to U.S. for Modernization
- VAW-124 Aviators Teaming with U.S. Coast Guard to Safeguard Mariners
- Navy Teams with San Diego for Modern NAVWAR Facilities
- First Virtual Small Business and Industry Outreach Initiative a Success
- Oklahoma Native selected as Future Virginia-Class Submarine Sponsor
- Sailor Saves Lives on Land
- Mount Whitney Returns to Gaeta After Successful BALTOPS 2020