The U.S. Navy hospital ship USNS Comfort (T-AH 20) left from Naval Station Norfolk, June 14, to begin its deployment to South America, Central America, and the Caribbean.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Secretary of the Navy Richard V. Spencer announced today that Rear Admiral (lower half) Shoshana S. Chatfield will be the new president of the Naval War College.
After mariners were rescued by USS Bainbridge at the request of the master of the M/T Kokuka Courageous, an IRGC Gashti Class patrol boat approaches the M/T Kokuka Courageous and was observed and recorded removing the unexploded limpet mine from the M/T Kokuka Courageous.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- WWII-era Mines Cleared During BALTOPS 2019 by Mine Warfare Task Group
- New Airborne Mine Countermeasures Capability in Baltic Sea for First Time in BALTOPS 2019
- USS John P. Murtha, Indian Navy conduct maritime exercises
- Navy SEAL Bolsters Reserve Drill-Weekend Suicide Prevention Training
- Mine Warfare Integration Critical During BALTOPS 2019
- Fort McHenry Conducts Refueling with German Supply Ship
- USS Fort McHenry Conducts Amphibious Operations in the Baltic Sea
- Harry S. Truman Conducts Ammo On-Load
- USFF Commander Visits Bahamas
- U.S. Naval Base Guam Sailors are Frocked in Tacking on the Crow Ceremony
- Naval Safety Center Rolls Out Updated Safety Program Manual with 'Safety Road Show'
- USS Stout Arrives for Nassau, Bahamas Port Call
- TSC Starts Monthly Training Events for Civilian Employees
- Navy's 3D Submarine Radio Room Training Technology Adapted for USMC Tactical Communicators
- NAVWAR Supports NAVSEA Journey Level Leadership Program