It was a day no one who worked on the Washington Navy Yard will ever forget.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The Navy accepted delivery of Joint High Speed Vessel, the future USNS Fall River from the Austal USA shipbuilder, Sept. 15.
The Naval Supply Systems Command's (NAVSUP) mail-by dates for pre-Dec. 25 deliveries of holiday cards, letters, and packages were released Sept. 15.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Diversity Leaders Embark USS Nimitz
- More Than 50 Chiefs Promoted Aboard George Washington
- America Arrives to Homeport After Maiden Transit
- Military Members Wrap-up Baltimore Star Spangled Spectacular
- Community Outreach Projects Cap Successful Baltimore Celebrations
- NAACP Honors Military Leadership on Pearl Harbor
- NAVFAC Southeast Awards $95 Million in Contracts to Small Business
- Navy Leaders Take Center Stage During Texas State Military Appreciation Night
- Be Informed: Ready Navy is Your Link to Emergency Preparedness Resources
- NAVSSES Celebrates 25th Anniversary of DDG 51 Land Based Engineering Site
- Navy Wounded Warriors Finish Strong at the Invictus Games
- NFAAS Verification is Underway
- USS Ross, USS Cole Arrive in Israel
- CNP Remembers 9/11 in Chicago and Naval Station Great Lakes
- Maritime Professionals Gather in Naples for APS Annual Planning Conference