The Navy is evaluating a scaled-down version of the Surface Electronic Warfare Improvement Program (SEWIP) system for potential incorporation on future Littoral Combat Ships (LCS), Naval Sea Systems Command announced, Nov. 20.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The "Grim Reapers" of Strike Fighter Squadron (VFA) 101, the Navy's first F-35C Lightning II carrier variant squadron, reached a milestone in November 2014 by surpassing 1,000 mishap-free flight hours in the F-35C.
The Center for Personal and Professional Development (CPPD) released the 2015 edition of the Naval Leader Planning Guide (NLPG) Nov. 21.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Yeoman Marks Six Months Smoke Free as NMCP Celebrates Annual Smokeout
- Lincoln Advances 236 Sailors
- Listening to Sailors Provides the Help He Needs
- NMCB 3 Saves Seabee Museum $15K, Heightens Battalion Readiness
- MILITARY STAR® Card Now Accepted on NEX Web Store
- Naples Sailors InterACT in SAPR Training
- Sexual Assault Reports: Week of November 10 - 16, 2014
- 2014 Navy Community Service Environmental Stewardship Flagship Award Winners Announced
- Naval Special Warfare's CPO 365 Takes on SEAL 'O Course'
- USS Olympia Thankful Port Visit to Yokosuka
- Cape St. George Visits Busan during Western Pacific Deployment
- USS Albuquerque Sailors Honored for Heroism in Campground Fire
- Navy Recruiting District San Diego Expands Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics Initiative
- Naval Academy Class of 2015 Receives Service Assignments
- NMCP Corpsman Named Navy Medicine East Sailor of the Year