The Pay and Personnel Administrative Support System (PASS) program has created more than 30 standard operating procedures (SOP) to help Sailors perform their day-to-day personnel activities like travel claims and updating records Navy administrators said recently.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Sailors aboard USS Gunston Hall (LSD 44) and the Portsmouth, Virginia, Fire and Rescue Department responded to a fire aboard the amphibious dock landing ship at approximately 2 p.m. while the ship was undergoing a maintenance availability at NASSCO/Earl Industries shipyard in Portsmouth, Va.
The Navy's top admiral and personnel chief released another installment March 2 of the Internet video series, "Conversation with a Shipmate."
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Center for Naval Aviation Technical Training (CNATT) Unit Keesler Recognized for Community Service
- First Australians Graduate Growler Program
- Museum Hosts Women in the Navy Panel
- SUBLANT Recognizes 2014 Sailors of the Year
- USO Spring Tour Comes to Naples
- U.S. Navy Ships Strengthen Ties with Republic of Korea for Foal Eagle Exercises
- Sailors, Navy Fire and Emergency Services Partner to Extinguish Grass Fire
- Navy Assisting in Search for Missing Hawaii Hiker
- Quick Shot Puts 'Combat' in Combat Camera
- Navy Adds Measures to Enhance Safety During Shipboard Flight Operations
- USS Mobile Bay Hosts Change of Command Ceremony at Naval Base San Diego
- Navy Engineer Named Asian American Executive of the Year
- Rhode Island and the Navy Reserve Celebrate 100 Years of Success
- Navy Announces Winners of Fiscal Year 2014 CNO Environmental Awards
- USS Hawaii Participates in ASWEX