The Arleigh Burke-class guided-missile destroyer USS Mitscher (DDG 57) departed Naval Station Norfolk for deployment to the U.S. 5th Fleet area of responsibility (AOR).
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Ships assigned to the George Washington Carrier Strike Group conducted a complex, live-fire anti-submarine torpedo training evolution as part of exercise Valiant Shield, Sept. 17-18.
Amphibious transport dock USS Anchorage (LPD 23) arrived at Naval Base San Diego after completing the third Underway Recovery Test (URT-3) for NASA's Orion Program, Sept. 19.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- SUBASE Kings Bay Holds Change of Command
- Commander of China's Navy Visits SWOS
- CNIC to Conduct Exercise Citadel Protect
- ONR Features Technology for Marines of the Future
- IUSS Commemorates 60th Anniversary
- Marine Corps, Navy, VA Health Care Collaboration Brings Primary Care to Veterans
- USS Vella Gulf Returns from Deployment
- U.S. Navy Ships Depart for Joint Warrior 14-2
- NAS Oceana Air Show honors Wounded Warriors
- ACT Therapy Combines Spirituality, Health
- Department Head Graduates Bound for the Fleet
- Arizona Survivor Visits USS Kidd
- Irving ISD Receives SeaPerch Robotics Training
- Fleet Week Hosts Luncheon for Enlisted Service Members
- Norfolk Naval Base Sailors ask, 'Can I Kiss You?'