Select units from the USS Harry S. Truman (CVN 75) Carrier Strike Group (CSG) will return to Norfolk, Virginia, this week - a direct reflection of the dynamic force employment concept and the inherent maneuverability and flexibility of the U.S. Navy.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
NAVADMIN 170/18 announces updated changes to the Department of Defense Post-9/11 GI Bill instruction.
The Navy's newest aircraft carrier, USS Gerald R. Ford (CVN 78), departed Naval Station Norfolk on Sunday, July 15, 2018 to begin a post-shakedown availability (PSA) period at Newport News Shipbuilding in Newport News, Virginia.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- CNATTU Norfolk Service Members Attend "Change the Culture" Presentation
- PCU Hyman G. Rickover held a Charge of Command Ceremony
- LCS Anti-Submarine Warfare Mission Package Completes Two Testing Milestones
- USS Montgomery (LCS 8) Completes Combat System Ship Qualification Trials
- NATTC FCPOA Organizes Sports Challenge Olympics
- National Museum of the U.S. Navy Hosts Bob Feller Act of Valor Foundation
- USS Buffalo (SSN 715) Holds Inactivation Ceremony Celebrating 35 Years of Service
- Portland Hosts Nineteen Midshipmen for Summer Internship
- US, Philippines Conclude Maritime Training Activity Sama Sama 2018
- HSC-25 Rescues Commercial Mariner Off Guam
- NAVFAC EXWC conducts change of command ceremony
- US Navy Launches Future USS Frank E. Petersen Jr.
- Seal Beach Excels at Environmental Audit
- NAVSUP Gets New Commander, Supply Corps Gets New Chief
- Oak Hill Sailors, 26th MEU, Midshipmen Renovate Youth Club