USS John C. Stennis (CVN 74) returned to its homeport after successful sea trials, Aug. 13, completing the last phase of its planned incremental availability (PIA) five days early.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Exercise Saxon Warrior 2017, a U.S. and U.K.-led multinational exercise designed to hone the interoperability of NATO allies and partners in conducting combined carrier strike group (CSG) operations, concluded August 10.
The single authoritative repository for all Navy doctrine and tactics related products has moved. The new platform for the Navy Doctrine Library (NDL) delivers better customer ease of access, more dependable functionality and adaptability to changing user requirements.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- NAVSUP FLC Pearl Harbor Holds Change of Command Aboard Battleship Missouri Memorial
- Navy Logistics Professionals Honored with Arthur Awards
- Department of Defense Chief Information Officer Tours San Diego Tech Companies
- NNSY welcomes USS Dwight D. Eisenhower for Planned Incremental Availability
- Carrier Air Wing Five Squadrons Conduct Heritage Flight Over Solomon Islands
- Navy Sails Into The Pine Tree State For Portland Navy Week
- USS Rushmore to Begin Oceania Maritime Security Initiative
- NAVSUP CPI Project Provides USS Zumwalt With Robust Distance Support Technology
- USS America Visits Singapore
- Navy Hosts Motorcycle Safety Courses to Ebb Spike in Motorcycle-Related Fatalities
- Quartermasters Keep Navy on Course
- USS Oscar Austin Arrives in Theoule Sur Mer, France
- CENSECFOR Announces Newly Revised VBSS Course
- New Naval War College Tech Symposium Supports CNO's Design
- Nobel Laureate Speaks at Naval War College Women, Peace and Security Conference