The Cyclone-class patrol coastal ship USS Zephyr (PC 8), its embarked U.S. Coast Guard Law Enforcement Detachment (LEDET) personnel and coalition forces intercepted an immense amount of contraband while on patrol conducting Operation Martillo in the U.S. 4th Fleet area of operations April 19.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Littoral combat ship (LCS) USS Jackson (LCS 6) successfully fired a SeaRAM missile against an aerial drone, destroying the target in a test off the Southern California coast, April 22.
The Navy will christen its newest Virginia-class fast attack submarine, the future USS Indiana (SSN 789), during an 11 a.m. EDT ceremony Saturday, April 29 at Huntington Ingalls Shipyard in Newport News, Virginia.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- DON, Pacific Energy Solutions, LLC, Hawaiian Electric, State of Hawaii Celebrate Completion of Solar Facility in Hawaii
- Fleet Cyber Command Announces Sailors of the Quarter
- USS Iwo Jima Hosts Cobb County Honorary Commanders Association
- NNOA Annual Conference Announced
- Rota Commemorates Holocaust Remembrance Day
- USS Laboon Visits Bahrain
- COMSUBGRU 7 Sailors Celebrate 117th Submarine Birthday
- CNATTU Keesler Hosts 5K Fun Run
- ILAB Roadshow Visits Naval Base Kitsap-Bangor
- CNATTU Keesler Sailor Recognized as Biloxi Military Volunteer of the Year
- TSC Students Gather in Recognition of Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- Keep Your Shipmates Safe - Participate In National Take Back Day
- TSC Names 2nd Quarter Top Sailors
- HST Wins CNO Afloat Safety Award
- NAVFAC Southeast Awards $30 Million Engineering Contract