Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The Virginia-class attack submarine USS John Warner (SSN 785) was commissioned during a ceremony attended by more than 2,500 in its future homeport of Naval Station Norfolk, Aug. 1, 2015.
Commander, Navy Region Southeast (CNRSE) is working with Navy public health and environmental experts to conduct a preliminary inquiry into allegations of cancer among personnel assigned to the Department of Defense Office of Military Commissions site at Naval Station (NS) Guantanamo Bay.
Engineering development tests of modified Longbow Hellfire missiles for use on littoral combat ships (LCS) were successfully conducted in June the Navy reported July 30.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Michigan Returns to the Pacific Northwest
- USS Pasadena Holds Change of Command
- USS Wayne E. Meyer Hosts U.S. Naval Academy Midshipmen
- U.S. and Indonesia strengthen maritime partnerships during CARAT 2015
- Navy Installations Go T-LED: Replacement of Fluorescent Bulbs
- Newest Joint High Speed Vessel USNS Carson City (JHSV 7) Keel Authenticated
- South Korean National Assembly Interns Tour TSC
- Aviator Wings Blessed Prior to Winging Ceremony
- Sexual Assault Reports: Week of July 20-26, 2015
- USS San Diego Holds Change of Command
- Sexual Assault Reports: Week of July 13-19, 2015
- MCPON Inspects Ceremonial Guard
- Navy League of Newport County Holds Military Appreciation Night
- Certification Secured: Truman Passes Force Protection Exercise, Earns Praise
- Naval Weapons Station Yorktown Birthday Reflects on the Broad History of the Installation