The littoral combat ship USS Fort Worth (LCS 3) wrapped up its first-ever participation in Cooperation Afloat Readiness and Training (CARAT) Philippines following a June 26 closing ceremony held at Naval Station Apolinario Jalandoon, Puerto Princesa, Republic of the Philippines.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Team Navy claimed its first gold medals at the DoD Warrior Games during track and field competitions June 23 at Marine Corps Base Quantico in Virginia.
The U.S. Navy accepted delivery of PCU John Warner (SSN 785) June 25, the 12th submarine of the Virginia Class.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Navy's Newest Board Certified Family Physicians Honored at Naval Hospital Bremerton
- USNA Promotes, Bids Farewell to 85th Commandant of Midshipmen
- Palliative Care Expert Outlines Benefits of Specialty to NMCP Staff
- Naval Air Station Whidbey Island Makes-A-Wish Come True
- NNOA to Host Annual Conference
- Sailor Attributes Warrior Games Medals to Family's Support
- Operation Blessing President Visits USNS Comfort
- 21st Annual CARAT Philippines 2015 Concludes in Puerto Princesa
- George Washington Receives 40,000 Pounds of Mail
- NGOs Support Continuing Promise 2015 Dental Team
- Mustin, HSM-51 Named 2014 Ship-Helicopter Safety Award Winners
- Theodore Roosevelt Celebrates LGBT Pride Month
- Navy's Second Female Aviators Career and Training Symposium
- Biomed Techs Assist Salvadoran Hospitals During Continuing Promise 2015
- Continuing Promise 2015 Team Completes Mission in El Salvador