After a two-year restoration at historic Dry Dock 1 at Charlestown Navy Yard, Boston National Historical Park, America's oldest commissioned warship, USS Constitution was refloated July 23.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
President Donald J. Trump commissioned the aircraft carrier USS Gerald R. Ford (CVN 78) at a commissioning ceremony July 22.
USS Harry S. Truman (CVN 75) departed Norfolk Naval Shipyard (NNSY) for Sea Trials July 21 following a 10-month Planned Incremental Availability (PIA).
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Naval Hospital Jacksonville Nurses Recognized by First Coast Magazine
- CNO: How Can U.S. Navy Prevail in Contest for Maritime Supremacy?
- Civilian of the Quarter Announced at SLC
- Mines Shapes Drop, Divers Descend, and MCM Helos Practice Deck Landings Japan ship - 2JA MCMEX in full swing
- America Completes First Replenishment-at-Sea
- New CO Assumes Command of NAVSUP FLC Jacksonville
- Navy Reconvenes Active E-9 Selection board
- Future USS Ralph Johnson Successfully Completes Builder's Trials
- CNATTU Norfolk Sailor Named 2017 Aviation Ordnance Instructor of the Year
- TSCHR Chaplain Charts Course: The Importance of Character Resilience and Reliance
- USS John P. Murtha (LPD 26) Completes Final Contract Trials
- America ARG, 15th MEU Enter 7th Fleet
- USS Pearl Harbor Departs Hawaii, Continues Deployment with America ARG
- DESRON 15 Senior Chief Advancement Results Beat Navy Average
- Dewey Visits Pearl Harbor