The Navy announced the updated "Keep What You've Earned" guide for planning summer safety splash events is now available, June 18.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
A U.S. Marine Corps MV-22 Osprey tilt-rotor aircraft landed on Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force (JMSDF) helicopter destroyer Hyuga (DDH 181) for the first time June 14.
The 19th annual Cooperation Afloat Readiness and Training (CARAT) exercise between the U.S. Navy, U.S. Marine Corps, and the Malaysian Armed Forces commenced with the arrival of a U.S. Navy task group to Kuantan Naval Base, June 15.
Navy Blog Headlines Navy Blog RSS Feed
Today, the Defense Department released the U.S. military services’ and U.S. Special Operations Command’s plans for implementing women into previously closed positions. In this blog, Rear Adm. Tony Kurta, director, Navy Personnel Plans and Policy, explains...
The Navy Hospital Corps celebrated 115 years of service June 17. Although the name of hospital corpsmen has changed from the Corps’ inception in the Continental Navy, from loblolly boy...
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Navy EOD Techs Awarded Bronze Stars
- USS Arlington Underway First Time Since Commissioning
- Nimitz Celebrates Navy Hospital Corps 115th Birthday
- Hue City Arrives in Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- Blue Ridge Departs Jakarta
- Remembering History: George Washington Corpsmen Celebrates 115 Years of Service
- Navy Recruiting and Training Records Another Triple-play at Annual White Sox Navy Night
- Naval Hospital Camp Lejeune Holds PTSD Awareness Event
- ROKN Training Commander Looks at U.S. Navy training
- Navy and Marine Corps Conduct Logistics Training During Dawn Blitz
- Midshipmen Submerge Themselves in Submarine Training
- NMCP Staff Recommits to Patient Safety on National Time Out Day
- NMCP Commemorates 115 Years of Hospital Corps
- Naval Hospital Jacksonville and Reserve Units Awarded Medical Blue H Award
- Sailors, Visiting Delegation Meet to Discuss the Move to Spain