Rear Adm. Robert Girrier, deputy commander of U.S. Pacific Fleet, announced Logistics Specialist 1st Class Blanca Sanchez as the 2014 Sea Sailor of the Year (SOY) and Steelworker 1st Class Brenton Heisserer as the 2014 Shore SOY.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Maritime security leaders gathered at U.S. Naval War College (NWC) in Newport, Rhode Island, March 25-26, to focus global military attention on seapower during the EMC Chair Symposium "Maritime Power and International Security."
Now is the time for command triads to start planning on how to use their Command Advancement Program (CAP) quotas to advance their top Sailors when CAP season begins July 1.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- HSC-25 Rescues Distressed Swimmer
- Naval Academy Honors Distinguished Graduates
- The commander of U.S. Fleet Forces (USFF) Announced the 2014 USFF Fleet Sea and Shore Sailors of the Year
- Medical Treatment Facility Commanding Officer Relieved of Duty Aboard Comfort
- Future USS John Finn (DDG 113) Launched
- Abraham Lincoln Sailors Compete in Culinary Competition
- Gettysburg Sailor Becomes First Enlisted to Graduate from New Surface Navigator Course
- Abraham Lincoln Sailors and Newport News Shipbuilding Participate in Project Team Development Meeting
- Made for Men, Run by Women
- Students Compete During New York City Regional SeaPerch Challenge Competition
- Naval Weapons Station Yorktown Focused On Sexual Assault Prevention and Response
- USS Constitution Commencing Final Preparations for Dry Dock Entry
- Bonhomme Richard Brings the Fight to the Shore for KMEP 15
- Navy Hockey Teams Compete in Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society Benefit Game
- Shiloh Sailors Explore Singapore's Culture