The Navy's X-47B Unmanned Combat Air System Demonstrator (UCAS-D) has begun touch and go landing operations aboard the aircraft carrier USS George H.W. Bush (CVN 77) May 17.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN-69) (IKE) is one of several U.S. Navy ships training British Sailors on large-deck flight operations as the United Kingdom prepares to launch the first Royal Navy aircraft carrier in more than 30 years.
The 35 athletes of Team Navy wrapped up the final days of the 2013 Warrior Games with competitions in wheelchair basketball, seated volleyball and swimming in Colorado Springs, Colo., May 15 - 16.
Navy Blog Headlines Navy Blog RSS Feed
While the launch of the first unmanned aircraft from a carrier made U.S. Navy history, our Sailors were still very much involved. What was it like to be a...
By Dr. Lawrence C. Schuette Office of Naval Research, Acting Director of Research For the Navy, one of the Holy Grails (we have quite a few) aboard a ship would...
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- New Sailor Gets a Graduation Surprise
- Naval Helicopter Association Concludes Annual Symposium
- Navy Divers, Local Deputies Dive Together During Ardent Sentry 2013
- Exercise Trident Fury Concludes
- Sailors Volunteer at "Tour de Cure"
- Navy & Defense Logistics Agency in Hawaii Assist Air Force Saving $197,000
- Arizona State University NROTC Commissions Six Ensigns
- May is Bike Month -- Making Tracks and Fixing Flats at Naval Hospital Bremerton
- Future USS Minnesota Successfully Completes Sea Trials
- Naval Weapons Station Yorktown-Cheatham Annex Hosts Collective Protection Exercise
- Continuing Promise Gift Helps American Veterans
- Naval Hospital Oak Harbor Resumes Sexual Assault Forensic Exams
- Naval Helicopter Association Commences Annual Symposium
- Pekari Takes Helm as Commander, U.S. Naval Activities Spain and Naval Station Rota, Spain
- U.S. and Mexican Navy Enhance Logistics by Information Exchange