A fire broke out on board USS Mount Whitney (LCC 20) while the ship was in Viktor Lenac Shipyard (Rijeka, Croatia) July 31, 2015.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The Virginia-class attack submarine USS John Warner (SSN 785) was commissioned during a ceremony attended by more than 2,500 in its future homeport of Naval Station Norfolk, Aug. 1, 2015.
Commander, Navy Region Southeast (CNRSE) is working with Navy public health and environmental experts to conduct a preliminary inquiry into allegations of cancer among personnel assigned to the Department of Defense Office of Military Commissions site at Naval Station (NS) Guantanamo Bay.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- NRD Philadelphia Volunteers at Pocono Raceway NASCAR Event
- USNS Spearhead Arrives in Belize for SPS-JHSV 15
- Preparing "Solar Ready Vets" for Future Careers
- Family of World War II Veteran Returns to See Building Dedicated to Patriarch
- USNS Mercy Arrives in Subic Bay, Philippines for Pacific Partnership
- Naval Undersea Medical Institute Graduates Seven Independent Duty Corpsmen
- USS Stethem Visits Qingdao to Promote Cooperation with PLA(N)
- Expeditionary Strike Group Two Commander Visits USS Arlington
- CNREURAFSWA Announces 2015 Energy Biggest Loser
- Navy Combat Cameramen "Sight In" With Tactics Training
- U.S. Navy, JMSDF Sailors Give Back to Community During 39th Annual Friendship Day
- USS Germantown (LSD 42) Arrives in Indonesia for CARAT 2015
- Seattle Seafair Fleet Week Concludes
- Center for Service Support Ready for Certification
- DLA Aviation Hosts Aviation/Marine Corps Day, Focusing on Weapon Systems Support