Nearly 6,500 Sailors of the Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group (HSTCSG) arrived in Naval Station (NS) Norfolk, Virginia, July 21.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
U.S. Navy mine countermeasure (MCM) units, Japan Maritime Self Defense Force (JMSDF) MCM units, and Indian Navy Explosive Ordinance Disposal (EOD) units commenced 2JA mine countermeasure exercise 2018 near Ominato, Japan, on July 18.
Select units from the USS Harry S. Truman (CVN 75) Carrier Strike Group (CSG) will return to Norfolk, Virginia, this week - a direct reflection of the dynamic force employment concept and the inherent maneuverability and flexibility of the U.S. Navy.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Father and Son Among Inventors Recognized for Fleet Impact at Navy Patent Awards Ceremony
- NIOC Texas Sailor Stops Mugging During Off-Duty Hours
- Naval Health Clinic Lemoore Celebrates 50 Years of Caring
- Johnson relieves Bauer as Surface Maintenance Engineering Planning Program Commanding Officer
- Sailors Take Over Military Appreciation Day
- NAVFAC Hawaii Holds Change of Command Ceremony
- USS Boxer Holds Change of Command Ceremony
- US Army Conducts First RIMPAC Joint Live-Fire Sinking Exercise as Multi Domain Task Force
- MASCAL exercise enhances readiness at Tripler Army Medical Center
- SOCPAC Conducts Airborne Exercises with Multinational Special Operations Forces during RIMPAC
- A Road to Success
- Exercise Sea Breeze 2018 Concludes
- Multi-National Mine Countermeasure Coalition Participate in RIMPAC 2018
- RIMPAC 2018 Hosts Submarine Rescue Symposium
- Special Operations Forces Practice Submarine Insertion during RIMPAC 2018