The MQ-4C Triton Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) arrived at Naval Air Station Patuxent River Sept. 18 after completing its inaugural cross-country ferry flight, bringing the Navy closer to delivering this new capability to the fleet.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) Adm. Jonathan Greenert, the host of the 21st International Seapower Symposium (ISS-21), presented his vision Sept. 17 for what he hopes to accomplish at this year's symposium during his ISS opening remarks at the U.S. Naval War College.
To compensate Sailors and Marines for extended deployments driven by normal peacetime requirements, Hardship Duty Pay - Tempo (HDP-T) will be paid to Sailors and Marines, active duty and reserve, deployed beyond 220 consecutive days, effective Sept. 17, 2014.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- ADASN Discusses Navy's Future at Energy Summit
- Global Leaders from 113 Nations Converge, Discuss Common Maritime Solutions
- Mesa Verde Hosts 5K to Promote Suicide Awareness and Prevention
- New Chief Petty Officers Pinned Aboard CVN 77
- RTC Chief Petty Officers Welcome Newest Members
- CVN 77 Receives the 2014 Association of Old Crows Award
- Interactive Map: CNIC Monitoring Energy Consumption
- Guam Commands Welcome New Chiefs to the Mess
- George Washington Welcomes Distinguished Visitors from Guam
- New Chiefs Uphold 121 Year Legacy in Korea
- Special and General Courts-Martial for August 2014
- Fort Meade Pins New Chief Petty Officers
- Simmons Assumes Command of USS James E. Williams
- US, Honduran Personnel Deliver Stuffed Animals during SPS 14
- Royal Australian Navy Graduates Surface Combat Systems Training Command