Commander, Navy Region Southeast (CNRSE) is working with Navy public health and environmental experts to conduct a preliminary inquiry into allegations of cancer among personnel assigned to the Department of Defense Office of Military Commissions site at Naval Station (NS) Guantanamo Bay.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Engineering development tests of modified Longbow Hellfire missiles for use on littoral combat ships (LCS) were successfully conducted in June the Navy reported July 30.
Opening Statement by Adm. John M. Richardson, Prospective CNO, at Confirmation Hearing July 30.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Aviator Wings Blessed Prior to Winging Ceremony
- Sexual Assault Reports: Week of July 20-26, 2015
- USS San Diego Holds Change of Command
- Sexual Assault Reports: Week of July 13-19, 2015
- MCPON Inspects Ceremonial Guard
- Navy League of Newport County Holds Military Appreciation Night
- Certification Secured: Truman Passes Force Protection Exercise, Earns Praise
- Naval Weapons Station Yorktown Birthday Reflects on the Broad History of the Installation
- National Naval Officers Association Holds Professional Development and Training Conference
- NAVFAC Far East Changes Command
- Continuing Promise 2015 Kicks Off in Dominica
- Sailors Complete Mission Nutrition
- Command Climate Specialists Attend Equal Opportunity Training Summit
- RFID Reduces Inventory Time Aboard Littoral Combat Ship
- NSWC Indian Head EOD Technology Division Finalizes First CITE Partnership