U.S. Naval War College (NWC) has opened a Russia Maritime Studies Institute (RMSI) on their Newport, Rhode Island, campus today, tasked with the mission of better understanding Russia's expanding role in the global maritime environment.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Guided-missile destroyer USS Wayne E. Meyer (DDG 108) and amphibious assault ship USS America (LHA 6), with 170 embarked Marines from I Marine Expeditionary Force, arrived at Port of Los Angeles to kick-off the inaugural Los Angeles Fleet Week, which runs Aug. 30 to Sept. 5.
Navy announced the two 2016 Vice Admiral James Bond Stockdale Leadership Award recipients Aug. 30 in NAVADMIN 194/16.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Ex-USS Utah Bell Finds New Home
- Navy Medicine Encourages Sailors, Marines, Families to Partner in Health during Healthy Aging Month
- NAVFAC Proud of 174-Year Engineering Heritage
- Innovations in Dental Technologies: Warp Speed Ahead!
- Pacific Partnership 2016 Departs Indonesia, Completing Final Mission Stop
- NEXCOM Continues to Be Among Top 50 Best Companies for Latinas to Work
- USS Frank Cable Wins 2016 SECNAV Afloat Safety Award
- Roosevelt on Track with O-FRP
- Seabees Build Homes with Southwest Indian Foundation
- CNATT Safety Manager Addresses End of Summer, Labor Day Weekend Safety
- New Test Range Operations Center Will Speed Naval Aviation Systems to the Fleet
- Naval War College Offers First of its Kind Ethics, Emerging Technology Certificate
- NAS Fort Worth JRB Holds Memorial for Navy Reservist Slain on Duty as Dallas Police Officer
- National Preparedness Month: Call a Family Meeting, Make a Plan
- Whidbey Island Sailors and Marines Cross the Equator