More than 500 military and civilian personnel attended the change of command ceremony for Commander, Navy Installations Command (CNIC) on Friday, Oct. 24 at Admiral Leutze Park on the Washington Navy Yard.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The Society of Women Engineers named Jessica McElman, an electrical engineer at Naval Surface Warfare Center, Carderock Division (NSWCCD), as one of 10 emerging leaders and will present her award during their annual conference in Los Angeles, Oct. 24.
The Navy will commission its newest attack submarine North Dakota, during a ceremony Saturday, Oct. 25, 2014, at Submarine Base New London in Groton, Connecticut.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Admiral Bill Gortney Receives Gray Eagle Award
- Ship Sponsor Visits USS McFaul
- Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton Observes Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Navy Conducts Sizing Correlation Study
- CSSLSSD Conducts Submarine Community Training
- Navy Working Uniform Program Transferred to NAVSUP
- Military Leaders Speak on Guam's Importance in Rebalance to Pacific
- USS Stethem CO Relieved of Command
- Sexual Assault Reports: Week of October 13- October 19, 2014
- Antietam Enhances Interoperability with Philippines, Japan
- Porter Prepares for Change of Homeport
- US and Republic of Korea Navies Increase Combined Capabilities During Clear Horizon 2014
- Defense Logistics Agency Presents Customer of the Year Award to PEO LCS
- CNO Holds an All-Hands Call for Kearsarge Sailors
- 31st Beirut Memorial Service Honors Rhode Island Nine Marines Killed