The Arleigh Burke-class guided-missile destroyer USS Carney (DDG 64) aided in the rescue of 97 migrants adrift in the Mediterranean Sea, July 29.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) marked its first successful flight demonstration of a flight critical aircraft component built using additive manufacturing (AM) techniques, July 29.
U.S. Naval Forces Europe-Africa Fleet Master Chief Steven Giordano and two Sailors reenlisted, July 28, at Naval Support Activity Naples, Italy.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- USS Boxer Visits Singapore
- IWTC Students Participate in Interactive SAPR Training
- TSC Honors 3rd Quarter Top Sailors
- Meridian Training Center Hosts First Pay, Personnel Training for Civil Service
- US-Japan Mine Countermeasures Assets Set Complete Annual Exercise
- Chief of Naval Personnel Holds All-Hands Calls with Groton Submarine Community
- NSF Deveselu Firefighters Train with Romanian Counterparts
- Amphibious Landing Operation Conducted at Sea Breeze 2016
- Commander, Task Force 70 Holds Change of Command
- USS Frank Cable Arrives in Goa, India
- Pacific Partnership 2016 Completes First Live SAR Field Training Exercise in Vietnam
- Navy Medicine Wants Sailors, Marines to be a Partner in Their Health
- Navy Breaks Ground on New Red Hill Groundwater Monitoring Site
- NAVFAC Atlantic Holds Change of Command
- US Military Vessel Embarks JGSDF Vehicles for First Point-to-Point Shipment