The George Washington Carrier Strike Group (GWCSG) arrived at its forward operating location of Fleet Activities Yokosuka, Japan upon completion of its 2014 patrol, Nov. 25.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Naval Education and Training Command (NETC) announced the winners of the 2014 Health, Safety, and Fitness Flagship Awards Nov. 25 recognizing eight commands for their outstanding community service.
The Navy is evaluating a scaled-down version of the Surface Electronic Warfare Improvement Program (SEWIP) system for potential incorporation on future Littoral Combat Ships (LCS), Naval Sea Systems Command announced, Nov. 20.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Abraham Lincoln Makes the First Call
- NAVFAC Announces 2015 Engineers of the Year
- US, Polish Forecasters Share Weather Knowledge
- USS Vandegrift-Coast Guard team Uncovers Illegal Cocaine Concealed in Fishing Vessel
- Vice Adm. Carter Speaks at OCS Graduation Ceremony
- CNO releases Navy's Position Report
- Newest TYCOM Commander's Summit Draws Information Dominance Forces Leaders to Virginia
- Service members of Pearl Harbor Help Host Hawaii Special Olympics
- Submarine Learning Center Names 2014 Instructors of the Year
- Navy Wounded Warriors Participate in Recovery Events at the Pentagon
- Center for Surface Combat Systems Names Instructors of the Year
- Manpower and Detailing Briefs Give Corpsmen the Inside Scoop
- Chief of Navy Chaplains Visits Rickover Naval Academy
- Officials Highlight Health, Wellness Resources for Military Families
- Chief of Naval Personnel Visits USS Wayne E. Meyer