Navy announced Feb. 21 that Sailors serving their first term on sea duty in Japan, Guam and Spain now have an increased set of incentives available to them, in NAVADMIN 042/18.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Crewmembers assigned to the "Fighting Tigers" of Patrol Squadron Eight (VP-8) rescued three fishermen Feb. 20, whose vessel was adrift in the South Pacific for eight days.
The Team Navy trials for the 2018 Department of Defense (DoD) Warrior Games kick off Feb. 20, at Naval Station (NAVSTA) Mayport, where over 70 seriously wounded, ill and injured Sailors and Coastguardsmen will compete for a spot to represent the Navy in this year's DoD Warrior Games.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Best and Brightest: ONR, 2018 Young Investigator Program
- Senate Staff Delegation Visits GHWB
- Camp Lemonnier Hosts Navy COOL Representatives to Help Service Members Further Professional Goals
- Wayne E. Meyer Arrives in Kota Kinabalu
- CIWT Domain Recognized as Top Learning Center for Second Consecutive Year
- Navy Global Deployer App Adds Language and Cultural Data
- Carl Vinson Strike Group Completes Manila Port Call
- Exercise Khunjar Haad Concludes
- Cobra Gold 18: U.S. Navy, Royal Thai Navy and Republic of Korea Navy Underwater Construction Teams Work Together
- Cobra Gold 18: Somboonnaram School Sports Day
- Cobra Gold 18: Cooperative Health Engages the Community as a Whole
- USS Bonhomme Richard Kicks Off Cobra Gold Exercise
- CSCSU Holds First IC A School Graduation Utilizing New Curriculum
- MARCENT Visits USS Theodore Roosevelt (CVN 71)
- NAVSUP FLC San Diego: Keeping the Focus on Shipboard Postal Training