Now is the time for command triads to start planning on how to use their Command Advancement Program (CAP) quotas to advance their top Sailors when CAP season begins July 1.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Senior enlisted leaders met at U.S. Pacific Fleet (PACFLT) headquarters for the annual Senior Enlisted Leadership Training Symposium (SELTS) March 23-25.
The Navy's Tactical Tomahawk missile underwent a successful production acceptance test March 19 using functional ground test capability at Naval Surface Warfare Center Indian Head Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technology Division's Large Rocket Motor Test Facility in Indian Head, Maryland.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Princess Anne High School NJROTC Cadets Take On SEAL 'O' Course
- Marine Captain Takes Top Honors for Aviation Maintenance Excellence
- Navy Medicine East Celebrates 100 Years of Navy Reserves
- Get Active, Get Healthy: NMCP Celebrates National Nutrition Month
- Blue Ridge Departs Hong Kong, Solidifying Longstanding Friendship
- TSC Celebrates Contributions by Naval Women, Past, Present, Future
- USS Farragut Concludes Lisbon Port Visit
- Sailors Conduct Munitions and Mine Assembly Training at Misawa
- USS Chicago Sailors Volunteer at Willing Hearts Soup Kitchen
- CNIC AND CNREURAFSWA Receives Romanian Logistics Award
- USS Wasp Is Back In the Fight
- USNA Midshipmen Honor Fallen Grad
- Advance EOD Robotic System (AEODRS) Team Earns Defense Standardization Award
- 2015 Admiral Jeremy M. Boorda Award Nominations Sought
- Vice Adm. Braun Celebrates Navy Reserve Centennial at Washington Navy Yard