Sailors and guests bade farewell to the Oliver Hazard Perry-class guided-missile frigate USS Rodney M. Davis (FFG 60) as the ship concluded 28 years of naval service during a decommissioning ceremony on Naval Station Everett (NSE), Washington, Jan. 23.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Commander, Naval Air Forces (CNAF) held a change of command ceremony aboard the aircraft carrier USS John C. Stennis (CVN 74) at Naval Air Station North Island Jan. 22.
Navy's latest recruiting commercial "Pin Map" will debut Jan. 23 to TV and web audiences worldwide.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- VP-26 Begins Historic Last Deployment of the P-3C Orion
- Bonhomme Richard Conducts Ammo Onload
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal Mobile Unit (EODMU) 12 Command Master Chief Relieved
- Navy Medicine Announces Sailor of the Year
- Sexual Assault Reports: Week of January 12-18, 2015
- Religious Program Specialists Celebrate 36 Years
- Reservist Responds to Emergency, Gives Father Crucial Moments with Newborn
- Naval War College Professor Honored for Legal Writing
- USS Gary- Coast Guard Team Seize Contraband
- Master-at-Arms 'A' School Changes on the Horizon
- Makin Island and 11th MEU Crew Members Volunteer at Singapore Soup Kitchen
- USS Comstock Arrives in Malaysia
- Corpsman Surgical Tech School Earns Reaccreditation
- U.S. Navy Scientist Wins NATO Scientific Achievement Award
- USS Cole Holds Change of Command