Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Military Sealift Command's hospital ship USNS Comfort (T-AH 20) returned to Naval Station Norfolk after providing life-saving medical care to the people of Puerto Rico.
The U.S. Navy has deployed unmanned underwater vehicles (UUV) to join in the search for the Argentine navy's submarine, A.R.A. San Juan, in South Atlantic waters.
A second U.S. Navy P-8A Poseidon multi-mission maritime aircraft will deploy to Bahia Blanca, Argentina, Nov. 19 to join an ongoing international search for the Argentinean Navy's submarine A.R.A. San Juan in Southern Atlantic waters.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- USS Porter Arrives in Cyprus
- USS Chief Departs Sasebo for 3JA MCM Exercise with Japanese
- CNIC Wounded Warrior Program Hosts Regional Family Symposium
- Navy Reserve Sailors Deploy for Argentine Submarine Search
- Training Support Center Hampton Roads Holds Change of Command
- For Fleet and Force: Science Solutions, from Cyber to the Skies
- Military and the Community Strengthens Partnerships at 16th Annual Makahiki
- SECNAV Visits USS Mount Whitney
- 2017 Navy Sexual Assault Prevention Innovation Awardees Recognized
- America's Squadrons Participate in Dubai Air Show
- Staff, Patient Injured by Fire at NMCSD Dental Clinic
- USS Coronado Departs U.S 7th Fleet After Indo-Asia-Pacific Deployment
- Surface Warfare Experts Innovate for Future Fleet at New Navy I-Lab
- Command Task Group 68.6 Sailors Help Djiboutian Navy Establish Physical Training Program
- Naval Submarine School Announces Civilian of the Quarter