Ticonderoga-class guided-missile cruiser USS Lake Erie (CG 70) provided assistance to 25 mariners in the early hours of March 19, after receiving a distress call from a civilian ship taking on water.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
For the second time in five days, guided-missile destroyer USS Laboon (DDG 58) intercepted a small, stateless dhow in the international waters of the Arabian Sea and seized 500 kilograms of Hashish, March 17.
A new mobile application which provides a direct access point for approved unclassified U.S. Navy mobile apps was released March 16.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- USS Montgomery Completes Final Contract Trials
- Junior Officers Sought as White House Aides
- USS Michael Murphy Conducts PASSEX with JS Teruzuki
- III Marine Expeditionary Force Visits Bonhomme Richard
- Green Bay, 31st MEU Conclude AIT
- ROK Service Chiefs Make Historic Visit to US Aircraft Carrier
- Cool Capabilities: Sea Hunter, Tern on Display at Sea-Air-Space
- Texas Governor Delivers Proclamation, Swears in Future Sailors during Austin Navy Week
- Bonhomme Richard, 31st MEU Complete AIT
- C7F, USS Coronado Highlights US Participation at LIMA Exhibition
- Obangame Express Enhances Nations' Capabilities
- America Completes Mid-Cycle Inspection
- Corporals Course Graduates Sailor alongside Marines
- NMCP Offers ASIST Training
- USS Donald Cook Arrives in Cobh