U.S. Naval Forces Europe-Africa hosted 23 distinguished visitors from multiple European countries aboard aircraft carrier USS George H.W. Bush (CVN 77) as a part of the Navy's Distinguished Visitor (DV) Embark program, Oct. 30.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
More than 4,000 Sailors and Marines from the Bataan Amphibious Ready Group (ARG) and 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) completed a nine-month deployment, returning to Naval Station Norfolk, Va. and Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek-Fort Story, Va. Oct. 31, 2014.
Oliver Hazard Perry-class frigate USS Ingraham (FFG 61) is scheduled to return from its final deployment to the 4th Fleet area of responsibility (AOR) Oct. 30 to make preparations for decommissioning.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Sexual Assault Reports: Week of October 20- October 26, 2014
- Navy, Marine Corps Staff Talks Held At 3rd Fleet HQ
- Fabrication Begins for the Future USS Daniel Inouye
- Northern California NROTC Midshipmen Attend Bay Area Fleet Week, USS America Commissioning
- Empowering All Ranks: Women's Seminar Facilitates Trust, Provides Resources
- USS Stockdale Holds Change of Command in San Diego
- Naval Hospital Bremerton Pharmacist Named Navy's Senior Pharmacist of the Year
- CNIC Recognizes National Disability Employment Awareness Month
- Navy Culinary Competition Team Wins Medals in UK Cooking Competition
- Performance Troupe InterACT Visits NAS Oceana
- Future USS John P. Murtha (LPD 26) Launched
- Future USS Rafael Peralta (DDG 115) Keel Authenticated
- Southeast Installations Earn Prestigious SECNAV Energy Awards
- Kearsarge Departs for Bold Alligator 2014
- DoN SAPRO Aims to Educate with "Did You Know?" Series