U.S. Navy mine countermeasure (MCM) units, Japan Maritime Self Defense Force (JMSDF) MCM units, and Indian Navy Explosive Ordinance Disposal (EOD) units commenced 2JA mine countermeasure exercise 2018 near Ominato, Japan, on July 18.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Select units from the USS Harry S. Truman (CVN 75) Carrier Strike Group (CSG) will return to Norfolk, Virginia, this week - a direct reflection of the dynamic force employment concept and the inherent maneuverability and flexibility of the U.S. Navy.
NAVADMIN 170/18 announces updated changes to the Department of Defense Post-9/11 GI Bill instruction.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Expeditionary Combat Camera Completes Final Mission
- Guam Sailor Extends Aid to Auto-pedestrian Crash Victim
- An Appointment Missed by You is an Appointment Missed by Two
- Naval Information Forces Force Master Chief Visits Naval Computer and Telecommunications Station Sicily
- The First PACT Sailors Are Advanced With New NAVADMIN 118/18
- Ponte Dirillo and Operation Husky, 75 Years Later
- NSWC Philadelphia Turbine Refurbish Contract Expected to Save Navy Millions
- Nominations Open for Human Resources Junior Officer of the Year
- Ready Player One: Video Games and the Navy Future Force
- Boys & Girls Club gets Navy Week Treatment
- America's Navy Sails into the Peace Garden State for Fargo-Moorhead Metro Navy Week
- NEX Offers Mobile Coupons and More
- NROTC Midshipmen Take Part in Indoctrination Pilot
- SPAWAR Enterprise Launches Accelerated Acquisition War Room to Speed Delivery of Technology to the Fleet
- Iwo Jima, 26th MEU Complete MDVR