The annual Vice Adm. James Bond Stockdale Leadership Award ceremony was held in the Pentagon Hall of Heroes Dec. 4.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The USS George Washington Strike Group (GWSG) returned to its forward-operating location of Commander, Fleet Activities Yokosuka, Japan, Dec. 5, to conclude the second half of its 2013 patrol.
Just a few days shy of the 72nd anniversary of the Japanese attack on U.S. forces at Pearl Harbor, Sailors and Marines manned the rails of the aircraft carrier USS Nimitz (CVN 68) as they entered the harbor Dec. 3.
Navy Blog Headlines Navy Blog RSS Feed
Look around at a restaurant, on a commuter train, at people standing in line, and maybe even (but hopefully not) at your dinner table and youll see people on their […]
Faces of the Fleet takes a look at YOUR Navy operating forward. These images represent the greatest Sailors in the greatest Navy in the world leading from the deck plates, […]
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Commander, ESG 3 Visits PCU America
- Eisenhower Celebrates Hundreds of New Petty Officers
- US 3rd Fleet Commander Visits Pearl Harbor
- Ike Gets Ready for Safe Holiday Season
- Howard O. Lorenzen completes Final Contract Trials
- Chaplain Corps of Navy Region Midwest Holds 238th Birthday Celebration
- USS Shiloh to Participate in Trilateral Naval Exercise with United Kingdom and Republic of Korea
- Navy Bandmaster Guest Conductor with New England Conservatory Symphony
- Lincoln Sailor Provides Moral Support to Families with Sick Children
- Gary Sinise and the Lt. Dan Band Performed Free USO Concert for D.C. Navy Community
- SAPR Survey Essential to Preventing Incidents
- Sailors, Okinawa Children Welcome Holiday Season with Mochi Balls
- Maritime Operations Center Workshop Commences with ECCAS Coastal Nations in Cameroon
- Tailored Career Guidance Resource is Free for Sailors' Lifetime
- Marianas-Based Civilian Mariners Renew Basic Life Support Certifications