Two U.S. Navy P-8A Poseidon aircraft from Maritime Patrol and Reconnaissance Squadron FIVE (VP-5), the "Mad Foxes" are conducting flight operations today in support of search efforts for the missing cargo ship El Faro led by U.S Coast Guard 7th District Command Center in Miami.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN 69) (Ike) accomplished its first arrested landing of an F-35C Lightning II carrier variant, Oct. 2.
Worldwide throughout the month of October, naval commands are using Energy Action Month 2015 as an opportunity to strengthen their workforce's commitment to responsible energy use as an enabler of the mission.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- October Is National Cyber Security Awareness Month
- Adm. Ferguson Receives 'Old Goat' Award
- Religious Program Specialists Ready to Serve
- Naval Academy Building Named in Honor of Former Superintendent
- The Navy drives forward with Telematics
- Preventive Medicine Unit Provides Public Health Support to U.S. Naval Forces Central Command
- Naval War College, Brown Examine Future of Cyber
- NAVSUP FLC Norfolk Sailor Helps Train Fellow CSs for Competition
- Navy Medicine Information Systems Support Activity Disestablishes
- T-2C Buckeye Ends 56-Year Navy Career
- Navy Digital Library Expands its Reach!
- Naval Surface Warfare Center Philadelphia Command Stands Up
- USNS Comfort Returns Home from Continuing Promise 2015 Mission
- Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group Successfully Completes COMPTUEX
- NAVSUP FLC Yokosuka Welcomes USS Ronald Reagan