It was a day no one who worked on the Washington Navy Yard will ever forget.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The Navy accepted delivery of Joint High Speed Vessel, the future USNS Fall River from the Austal USA shipbuilder, Sept. 15.
The Naval Supply Systems Command's (NAVSUP) mail-by dates for pre-Dec. 25 deliveries of holiday cards, letters, and packages were released Sept. 15.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Peru Hosts UNITAS 55-14 Professional Symposium
- New Chiefs Pinned at Naval Hospital Bremerton
- NETSAFA Hosts 25th International Maritime Student Officer Workshop
- New Chiefs Pinned at DC Navy Memorial
- Small Businesses in Rota Look to do Business with US Navy
- USS Ingraham Intercepts 680 Kilograms of Cocaine in Eastern Pacific
- USNA Celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month
- Diversity Leaders Embark USS Nimitz
- More Than 50 Chiefs Promoted Aboard George Washington
- America Arrives to Homeport After Maiden Transit
- Military Members Wrap-up Baltimore Star Spangled Spectacular
- Community Outreach Projects Cap Successful Baltimore Celebrations
- NAACP Honors Military Leadership on Pearl Harbor
- NAVFAC Southeast Awards $95 Million in Contracts to Small Business
- Navy Leaders Take Center Stage During Texas State Military Appreciation Night