The Navy will commission the Expeditionary Sea Base USS Lewis B. Puller (ESB 3) during a 5 p.m. AST ceremony Thursday, August 17, at Khalifa bin Salman Port in Al Hidd, Bahrain.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
In an effort to reduce administrative distractions and further empower commanding officers (CO), the Navy announced Wednesday in NAVADMIN 200/17 that it will grant COs the authority to reinstate Sailors to E4 who were previously reduced in rank to E3.
The Navy announced Wednesday that the seven Sailors who died aboard USS Fitzgerald (DDG 62), were posthumously advanced to their next rank.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Navy Announces 2017 ANSO Symposium
- NAVSUP FLC Pearl Harbor Holds Change of Command Aboard Battleship Missouri Memorial
- Navy Logistics Professionals Honored with Arthur Awards
- Department of Defense Chief Information Officer Tours San Diego Tech Companies
- NNSY welcomes USS Dwight D. Eisenhower for Planned Incremental Availability
- Carrier Air Wing Five Squadrons Conduct Heritage Flight Over Solomon Islands
- Navy Sails Into The Pine Tree State For Portland Navy Week
- USS Rushmore to Begin Oceania Maritime Security Initiative
- NAVSUP CPI Project Provides USS Zumwalt With Robust Distance Support Technology
- USS America Visits Singapore
- Navy Hosts Motorcycle Safety Courses to Ebb Spike in Motorcycle-Related Fatalities
- Quartermasters Keep Navy on Course
- USS Oscar Austin Arrives in Theoule Sur Mer, France
- CENSECFOR Announces Newly Revised VBSS Course
- New Naval War College Tech Symposium Supports CNO's Design