U.S. Marines and Sailors with the 11th Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU), along with members of the Royal Saudi Naval Forces officially concluded exercise Red Reef 15 with a joint demonstration in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Dec. 16.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Vice Chief of Naval Operations (VCNO) Adm. Michelle Howard visited Naval Air Station (NAS) Key West and conducted an all-hands call, Dec. 15.
Interactive software that can dramatically cut the time it takes to plan safe submarine missions is crossing over to the surface fleet and is being installed this month on the guided-missile cruiser USS Mobile Bay (CG 53), officials announced Dec. 16.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Naval Air Technical Training Center Recognizes Top Sailors, Instructors
- International Students Graduate SWOS Courses
- Santa, Motorcyclists Bring Operation Bright Light to NMCP
- Tortuga CO and XO Relieved
- Georgia PSC Approves Potential 30 MW Solar Project at NSB Kings Bay
- Washington Navy Yard NHHC Completes Warehoused Artifacts Transfer
- Nominations Sought for Language Professional Awards
- Memorial Re-dedication Honors Navy Hospital Corpsmen
- Northwest Sailors Remember the Cost of War
- Navy Dominates Army in 15th Annual Regional Army-Navy Flag Football Game
- PHIBRON 5 Holds Change of Command Ceremony at Sea
- Expeditionary Strike Group 2 Announces Shore, Sea Sailors of the Year
- San Diego Sailors Participate In the 22nd Annual Wreaths Across America
- SPAWAR Technical Director Receives Presidential Award
- Naval Special Warfare Recruit At Army-Navy Game