Identity theft, when a person wrongfully uses your Social Security number or other personally identifiable information (PII) to commit fraud, can happen to anyone. But it doesn't have to happen to you.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Normal base operations have resumed at Naval Support Activity Bethesda after an unconfirmed report of a gunshot at 10:29 a.m. July 6.
Secretary of the Navy Ray Mabus triples maternity leave July 2: 18 weeks for women in the Navy and Marine Corps.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- USS Porter Participates in Exercise Breeze 2015
- College of William and Mary Digs for History at Naval Weapons Station Yorktown
- Sailors, Marines Witness Rare Presentation of Texas 'Lone Star Medal of Valor'
- The Frontier City Welcomes America's Navy during Navy Week
- Seabees Renovate Two Schools in the Federated States of Micronesia
- NHHC Awards Four Research Grants, Scholarships
- Senior Enlisted Leaders Exchange Ideas Before Talisman Sabre 2015
- George Washington Carrier Strike Group Kicks Off Talisman Sabre 15
- Navy Leadership Approves Energy Training & Education Plan
- USS Higgins Departs on Deployment
- USNS Mercy Arrives in Rabaul, Papua New Guinea for Pacific Partnership
- Nurse Midwife Saves Baby's Life After Attending Pacific Partnership Course
- Pacific Partnership, Federated States of Micronesia Host Wreath Laying Ceremony
- Lassen, ONI Train Together
- USS Michigan Visits Yokosuka During Western Pacific Deployment