Sailors and families who log into the Servicemember's Group Life Insurance (SGLI) Online Enrollment System (SOES) for the first time may be surprised when they see there is no beneficiary information listed.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The Navy updated the Selective Reenlistment Bonus (SRB) award plan for active component (AC) and full time support (FTS) Sailors in NAVADMIN 032/18 released Feb. 15.
Our Nation grieves with those who have lost loved ones in the shooting at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Navy Global Deployer App Adds Language and Cultural Data
- 2018 Team Navy Trials Commence
- Carl Vinson Strike Group Completes Manila Port Call
- Exercise Khunjar Haad Concludes
- Cobra Gold 18: U.S. Navy, Royal Thai Navy and Republic of Korea Navy Underwater Construction Teams Work Together
- Cobra Gold 18: Somboonnaram School Sports Day
- Cobra Gold 18: Cooperative Health Engages the Community as a Whole
- USS Bonhomme Richard Kicks Off Cobra Gold Exercise
- CSCSU Holds First IC A School Graduation Utilizing New Curriculum
- MARCENT Visits USS Theodore Roosevelt (CVN 71)
- NAVSUP FLC San Diego: Keeping the Focus on Shipboard Postal Training
- Combat Direction Systems Activity Honors African American Heroes and History with Dramatic Readings
- USS Carney Joins Ross in the Black Sea
- USS Carney Enters Black Sea
- Carl Vinson Strike Group Arrives in Manila