The Navy joins the nation in celebrating the contributions of Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders during Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month throughout May.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The Navy announced April 29 the Defense Department's approval of a request from U.S. Central Command to extend the Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group's ongoing deployment by 30 days in support of Operation Inherent Resolve and other counter-terrorism efforts.
District leaders, military officials and veterans, as well as representatives from the Embassy of Canada honored a forgotten Medal of Honor recipient at St. Elizabeths Hospital Cemetery in Washington, D.C., April 29.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- USS Cole Holds 13th Change of Command
- DACOWITS Conducts Study with NECC at JEBLC-FS
- GHWB Completes INSURV Phase II
- CSCS Provides Quality Technicians and Saves Money
- Carl Vinson Cruises toward Deployment Preparations
- Arleigh Burke Hosts Family and Friends
- US 7th Fleet, ROK Navy Bands Make Sweet Music Together in Seoul
- USS Arleigh Burke Successfully Completes Missile Firing Exercise
- Surgeon General Shares Navy Medicine Vision with US Naval Hospital Naples
- US Forces, Australian Defence Force Complete Fleet Synthetic Training
- Navy CPI Saves Money on its Own Process, Inspires Marine Corps
- US Cyber Commander Speaks at U.S. Naval Academy on Future of Cyber Operations
- Medical Laboratory Professionals Recognized at Naval Hospital Bremerton
- Navy Region Center Singapore Welcomes USS John C Stennis Carrier Strike Group
- Navy Region Singapore Observes Denim Day 2016