The guided-missile destroyer USS Milius (DDG 69) departed Naval Base San Diego Oct. 20 on an independent deployment to the Western Pacific and Indian Oceans.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Optional wear of the Navy and command ball caps was authorized Sept. 1 with Navy Working Uniforms (NSU) (Type I, II and III) as well as with flight suits, coveralls, Flame Resistant Variant (FRV) coveralls and the Navy physical training uniform.
Canadian, Japanese and U.S ships will participate in a U.S. 3rd Fleet-led Task Group Exercise (TGEX) off the coast of Southern California, Oct. 20-31.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- NEXCOM Breaks Ground For Headquarters Building Expansion
- HSC-12 Changes Command at Sea
- USS Donald Cook Holds Change of Command
- Fleet Survey Team Prepares for Bold Alligator
- National Navy Museum Hosts Reception of Commodore Joshua Barney's Iconic Sword
- Ike's Computer Techs Installing Faster, More Reliable Network
- Ike Sailors Aid Motorcycle Crash Victim
- USS Michael Murphy Departs for Maiden Deployment to Western Pacific
- Recruit Training Command Honors Top Performers During Luncheon
- Naval Undersea Museum Keyport Hosts STEM Events
- Students Push Ocean Robotics Envelope in New Global Game
- George H.W. Bush and Carl Vinson Strike Groups Turnover Duties
- Peleliu Prepares for Decommissioning INSURV
- Peleliu Stomping Out Domestic Abuse
- USNA Hosts 'Girls Only' STEM Day