The Navy will commission its newest attack submarine North Dakota, during a ceremony Saturday, Oct. 25, 2014, at Submarine Base New London in Groton, Connecticut.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Guided-missile destroyer USS Michael Murphy (DDG 112) arrived in the U.S. 7th Fleet area of responsibility (AOR) Oct. 23.
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy (MCPON) Mike Stevens began his annual Leadership Mess Symposium in Suffolk, Virginia, Oct. 21, which included more than 100 fleet, force, and flag-level command master chiefs.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Military Leaders Speak on Guam's Importance in Rebalance to Pacific
- USS Stethem CO Relieved of Command
- Sexual Assault Reports: Week of October 13- October 19, 2014
- Antietam Enhances Interoperability with Philippines, Japan
- Porter Prepares for Change of Homeport
- US and Republic of Korea Navies Increase Combined Capabilities During Clear Horizon 2014
- Defense Logistics Agency Presents Customer of the Year Award to PEO LCS
- CNO Holds an All-Hands Call for Kearsarge Sailors
- 31st Beirut Memorial Service Honors Rhode Island Nine Marines Killed
- Navy Harvests Decommissioned Frigates' Weapon Systems for Coast Guard Use
- Norfolk Naval Shipyard receives SECNAV Safety Excellence Award
- Department of Energy Awards NDW Energy Program
- Sailors Enhance International STEM Awareness in Singapore
- US and Philippine Seabees Further Cooperation
- Navy and Marine Corps Honored with Popular Mechanics' Breakthrough Award for Innovation