Oliver Hazard Perry-class frigate USS Ingraham (FFG 61) is scheduled to return from its final deployment to the 4th Fleet area of responsibility (AOR) Oct. 30 to make preparations for decommissioning.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The International Mine Countermeasures Exercise (IMCMEX), the world's largest naval exercise, with 44 participating nations from six continents, began with the Maritime Infrastructure Protection Symposium in Manama, Bahrain, Oct. 27.
Secretary of the Navy Ray Mabus named November 2014 Warrior Care Month in an all-Navy message (ALNAV) to Navy and Marine Corps personnel released Oct. 27.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Navy EOD Tech Division Combats IEDs during Excercise Bold Alligator
- Nations Share Mine Countermeasures Expertise in Korea
- Dignitaries Visit USS George H.W. Bush
- Future Sailors swear in during 12th Annual American Airlines Sky Ball
- NAS Jax Air Show Draws Record Crowd
- ODS Students Visit Veterans Home for COMREL Project
- NEX Offers Optional Collar Closure for Service Dress Whites
- Germantown Holds Change of Command Ceremony in White Beach, Okinawa
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth: First 'App' in Navy Medicine
- Navy, Marine Corps Engage in Exercise Pacific Horizon 2015
- "Grim Reapers" Introduce NAS Oceana to F-35C
- Navy Demonstrates New Autonomous Ground Vehicle with Modular Mission Capability
- MIDS Program Manager Relieved
- Naval Submarine League Recognizes 2014 Awardees
- NSA Mid-South Service Members Team Up With Memphis Grizzlies