The March 1 deadline is fast approaching for all Navy commands to submit their CNO-mandated annual command operations reports (COR).
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The Department of the Navy (DoN) released its proposed $165 billion (Base and Overseas Contingency Operations (OCO)) budget, Feb. 9, for fiscal year (FY) 2017.
Rear Adm. Matthew J. Kohler, commander, Naval Information Forces (NAVIFOR) announced last month that Navy Information Dominance Forces is changing its name to Naval Information Forces.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- CNO Visits McCampbell in India
- Naval War College Participates in Cutlass Express Africa for First Time
- FY 2016 Senior Enlisted Continuation Board Results Released
- The Magic of Microbes: ONR Engineers Innovative Research in Synthetic Biology
- Public Health Center Announces 16th Annual "Crews Into Shape" Challenge
- Training Center Moves Out on Ready Relevant Learning
- Bataan Hosts TBS During WARFEX
- Deputy Secretary of State visits Camp Lemonnier
- Pacific Partnership Resident, Faculty Scholarly Activity Fair
- New Navy Postal Directory System to Improve Mail Service for Sailors
- AMLEP Boarding Teams Issue Citations Off West Africa
- Tucson Visits Sasebo During Indo-Asia-Pacific Deployment
- CNATT Celebrates 13th Birthday
- MARMC Fab Lab Hosts Fort Lee Marines
- Sailors Complete Surface Warfare Pin Snow Sculpture for 67th Annual Sapporo Snow Festival