Guided-missile cruiser USS Cowpens (CG 63) and guided-missile destroyer USS Spruance (DDG 111) returned to Naval Base San Diego April 17 following completion of separate deployments to the Western Pacific Ocean.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Command career counselors and command career development teams are required to conduct quality Career Development Boards (CDB) to include properly documenting them in the Career Information Management System (CIMS), Navy leadership said April 17.
The U.S. Navy amphibious assault ship USS Bonhomme Richard (LHD 6) is engaged in search and rescue operations, April 17, near the site of Korean passenger ship Sewol that sank near the island of Jindo off the southwestern coast of the Republic of Korea.
Navy Blog Headlines Navy Blog RSS Feed
By Vice Adm. Michelle Howard Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Operations, Plans and Strategy (N3/N5) The U.S. Navy focuses on sexual assault prevention and awareness all throughout the year, but […]
The U.S. Navy amphibious assault ship USS Bonhomme Richard (LHD 6) is engaged in search and rescue operations, April 17, near the site of Korean passenger ship Sewol that sank […]
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- NAVFAC Marianas Promotes STEM and Energy Conservation at DODEA Elementary School
- Public Health Center Publishes Annual Report on Wounded, Ill and Injured Program
- Naval Hospital Bremerton E-Prescribing Initiative benefits Providers and Patients
- USNS Spearhead Delivers Project Handclasp Material in Nigeria
- USS Lake Erie Sailors Give Back
- USS Howard Concludes Visit to Manila
- USS Makin Island Chaplain Travels to USS Comstock
- USS Makin Island ARG Medical Team Participates in Pre-Deployment Trauma Training Course
- Keel Laid for Future USS Gabrielle Giffords
- Submarine Group 7 Hosts STEM Program
- 3rd Fleet and TTGP Host RIMPAC Staff Exercise
- PCU North Dakota Commissioning Postponed
- Center for Service Support Raises Funds, Awareness for Sailors and Families
- Exercise Obangame Express 2014 Commences
- Navy Voluntary Education Seeks Current/Former Sailors' Success Stories