The aircraft carrier USS Nimitz (CVN 68) and embarked Carrier Strike Group (CSG) 11, Carrier Air Wing (CVW) 11, and Destroyer Squadron (DESRON) 23 arrived at Naval Air Station North Island, San Diego, Dec. 12, following an eight-and-a-half-month deployment to the U.S. 5th, 6th and 7th Fleet AOR.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Vice Chief of Naval Operations Adm. Mark E. Ferguson met with Gen. Abdelaziz Bennani, Inspector General of the Royal Armed Forces of Morocco, during an office call at the Pentagon, Dec. 12.
Navy Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention (NADAP) office has just released two new Public Service Announcement videos regarding the career risks of the synthetic drugs known as "bath salts" and "Spice" Dec. 12.
Navy Blog Headlines Navy Blog RSS Feed
By Rear Adm. Sean Buck Director, 21st Century Sailor Office In my last blog, I introduced the four sexaul assault prevention and response lines of effort. Id like to delve […]
It’s been 35 years since the F/A-18 Hornet took its first flight. The F/A-18 Hornet community celebrated the anniversary during a ceremony Monday at Naval Air Station Patuxent River, Md. The […]
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Navy Security Forces Director Visits MA "A" School
- NSWC Panama City Provides Emergency Lighting to Marine Corps Assault Amphibious Vehicles
- Rota Team Visits to Ready Families for Spain
- Ribbon Cutting Marks Opening of RMC Detachment in Rota
- Lincoln Leadership Presents Newport News School the Ship's Plaque to Commemorate 24 Years of Support
- WWE Superstars visit NBK
- USS Gettysburg Commemorates 2,000 Safe Helicopter Landings in 2013
- Tsunami Exercise Strengthens Navy's Readiness on Guam
- Healthy Use of Prescription Drugs and Policy
- A Lincoln Sailor's Family Gets Their Holiday Wish: Daddy's Home
- March 2014 E4-E6 Advancement Exams Announced
- Navy Presented Fisher House Award to LEEK Hunting and Mountain Preserve
- Bataan ARG Begins Composite Training Unit Exercise
- Arleigh Burke Sailors Remember Pearl Harbor
- Navy and Army Combine Forces for Joint Training