Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The Secretary of Defense ordered the Bataan Amphibious Ready Group (ARG) and embarked 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) Aug. 30, to remain in the U.S. 5th Fleet area of responsibility (AOR) until the beginning of October.
The Navy accepted delivery of PCU North Dakota (SSN 784), the 11th ship of the Virginia Class, on Aug. 29, two days prior to its contract delivery date.
Starting in September the Navy will be promoting the message "Every Sailor, Every Day," to encourage all Sailors, leaders, families and members of the Navy community to strengthen their connections with those around them in accordance with Suicide Prevention Month.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Blue Ridge Completes Exercise with ROK Navy, Improves Joint Operational Capabilities
- NAVFAC Southeast Awards $110 M Contract for Nuclear Power Training Facilities at Joint Base Charleston
- Preparing to Promote with EAP at Naval Hospital Bremerton
- Sexual Assault Reports: Week of August 18 - 24, 2014
- TRANSCOM: Know Your POV Shipping Entitlements
- Navy Chief Selects Help Guam Residents
- Citadel Pacific 2014 Enhances Security, Readiness on Guam Installations
- Rodney M. Davis Promotes Pacific Partnership at Sail Raja Ampat 2014
- USS Germantown Successfully Completes INSURV
- America Departs Chile, Continues to Peru
- NECC Participates in DSCA LOADEX
- Center for Service Support Writes the Book on Customer Service
- Operation Shower Recognizes GHWB Wives
- Air Medals Awarded to Vietnam Naval Aviators
- EODMU 8, VP-4 Participating in Exercise Northern Coasts