More than 4,000 Sailors and Marines from the Bataan Amphibious Ready Group (ARG) and 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) completed a nine-month deployment, returning to Naval Station Norfolk, Va. and Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek-Fort Story, Va. Oct. 31, 2014.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Oliver Hazard Perry-class frigate USS Ingraham (FFG 61) is scheduled to return from its final deployment to the 4th Fleet area of responsibility (AOR) Oct. 30 to make preparations for decommissioning.
The International Mine Countermeasures Exercise (IMCMEX), the world's largest naval exercise, with 44 participating nations from six continents, began with the Maritime Infrastructure Protection Symposium in Manama, Bahrain, Oct. 27.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Performance Troupe InterACT Visits NAS Oceana
- Future USS John P. Murtha (LPD 26) Launched
- Future USS Rafael Peralta (DDG 115) Keel Authenticated
- Southeast Installations Earn Prestigious SECNAV Energy Awards
- Kearsarge Departs for Bold Alligator 2014
- DoN SAPRO Aims to Educate with "Did You Know?" Series
- Government of Japan Recognizes NAVSUP FLC Yokosuka Employees
- Bush Sailors Run Breast Cancer Awareness 5K
- FRV Coveralls Perform as Designed, Prevent Injury
- Navy EOD Tech Division Combats IEDs during Excercise Bold Alligator
- Nations Share Mine Countermeasures Expertise in Korea
- Dignitaries Visit USS George H.W. Bush
- Future Sailors swear in during 12th Annual American Airlines Sky Ball
- NAS Jax Air Show Draws Record Crowd
- ODS Students Visit Veterans Home for COMREL Project