WASHINGTON (NNS)-Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) Adm. Jonathan Greenert joined nearly 100 senior chaplains and Religious Program Specialists (RP) gathered for the Chaplain Corps 2014 Strategic Leadership Symposium at the Washington Navy Yard Thursday.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
Secretary of the Navy (SECNAV) Ray Mabus visited Sailors participating in the 20th annual exercise Cooperation Afloat Readiness and Training (CARAT) with the Republic of Singapore Navy at Changi Naval Base, July 30.
The commander of U.S. Pacific Command briefed Pentagon reporters yesterday, discussing the U.S. rebalance to the Asia-Pacific region, successful engagement with partners there and conditions for continued stability and security.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- New Demonstration Electric Hybrid Bucket Truck Operating in Hawaii
- GWCSG Arrives in Sasebo for Goodwill Port Visit
- NPASE Sailors Participate in COMREL
- NAVSUP WSS Holds Change of Command Ceremony
- Hill Relieves Horn as PEO IWS
- Recovery Center Shares Tips for Safeguarding Military Mail
- NAVFAC EXWC Conducts Oil Spill Response Training
- Workplace and Gender Relations Survey to Hit Service Members' Inboxes
- GW Hosts Japanese Guests for Distinguished Visitor Embark
- US, Indian Navy, JMSDF Embark On George Washington, Enhance Maritime Interoperability
- Naval Base Guam Dive Locker Provides Recompression Treatment for Community
- U.S., Indian Navy and JMSDF Leaders Discuss Malabar Success During Conference Aboard John S. McCain
- DON SAPRO Discusses New Training, Intervention in Rota
- Frank Cable Restores Village Community Center
- VP-10 Continues Volunteer Effort at Children's Home