The Navy announced today in NAVADMIN 186/16 that officers' full-length photographs will no longer be displayed during promotion selection or administrative boards, starting with the Active-Duty O-8 selection board in the fall of 2016.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The 15th annual Southeast Asia Cooperation and Training (SEACAT) exercise commenced at the Republic of Singapore Navy's Multinational Operations and Exercises Centre (MOEC) Aug 22.
The Department of the Navy (DON) Board for Corrections of Naval Records (BCNR) and the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) are teaming up Aug. 26 to host a live Facebook question and answer session.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Class of 2018 Commits to Active Service
- Navy Surgeon General Visits Naval Hospital Jacksonville
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth Takes Proactive Approach to Staying Healthy
- Navy Advancement Center Hosts Chief Selectees
- NRL Demonstrates New Technology for Structural Health Monitoring Systems
- Two MK VI Patrol Boats Report for Duty in Pacific
- USS Richard E. Byrd, USS Pioneer Conduct Astern Replenishment-at-Sea
- St. Juliens Annex Celebrates Significant Environmental Milestone
- Boise Celebrates Navy Week
- First General Surgeon Commissioned Under Navy's New Medical Initiative
- Navy Small Business Expo to Explore Advancing Fleet Innovation
- Navy Medical Researchers Receive Team Award for Outstanding Research
- NWDC Supports Bold Alligator 2016
- Southeast Asian Navies Come Together for Maritime Operations Training in Singapore
- Fleet Master Chief of Manpower, Personnel, Training, Education Visits Abraham Lincoln