The Navy awarded two contracts key to future amphibious operations and replenishment missions, June 30. The combined total projected contract value of these contracts is approximately $6.3 billion.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The U.S. Naval Academy welcomed the 1,184 men and women of the incoming Class of 2020 in Annapolis June 30 during Induction Day.
The Navy released the results of the investigation into the seizure of two riverine boats and the detention of 10 U.S. Navy personnel by Iranian forces today in a press conference at the Pentagon.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- USS Patriot Commences Summer Patrol
- Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton Residents Graduate
- Mass Communication Specialists Celebrate 10 Year Anniversary
- USNA Command Master Chief Selected for Fleet Master Chief
- Old Glory Flies High Above Naval Station Rota
- Mass Communication Specialists Celebrate 10 Years Since Rating Merger
- Hospital Corps Director Returns Home to Milwaukee during Navy Week
- Submarine USS Topeka Returns from National Tasking
- Laboon Participates in Group Sail
- Pacific Partnership 2016 Conducts Cooperative Health Engagement in Ligao City
- CNATT Safety Manager Stresses Holiday Best Practices
- CNP Visits Naval Education and Training Command Domain Pensacola
- CSCSU Great Lakes Holds Change of Command Ceremony
- Carrier Strike Group 5 conducts patrol in South China Sea
- 30th NCR Holds Change of Command