Beginning Sept. 1, Sailor are authorized to wear the Navy and command ball caps in place of the eight-point cover with the Navy Working Uniform (NWU) Type I, II or III.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The aircraft carrier USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN 69) (Ike) moved from Dry Dock 8 to pier 42/43 at Norfolk Naval Shipyard (NNSY) in Portsmouth, Virginia, Aug. 26.
The Carl Vinson Carrier Strike Group departed Aug. 22 for a scheduled deployment to the Western Pacific and U.S. Central Command area of responsibility.
Subscribe to Navy News
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Development Squadron 5 Receives First Unmanned Undersea Vehicle
- CNO Visits NAS Key West
- Expeditionary Forces Train for Rapid Response
- Department of the Navy Releases Energy Survey
- CNAL Commemorates Women's Equality Day
- EXWC Demonstrates Energy Efficient Equipment for Naval Expeditionary Units
- Family and Friends Join TR for a Day at Sea
- Kings Bay Honors Fallen Service Members
- Naval Station Norfolk CPOs, CPO Selects Unite to Help Victims of Domestic Violence
- Seal Beach Harbor Patrol Unit Sailors Rescue Surfer
- X-47B Achieves New Set of Firsts Aboard USS Theodore Roosevelt
- NRD Dallas Participates in USS Anzio Reunion
- Seabee Wins 2014 Spirit of Service Award
- Panelists Speak at Women's Equality Month Conference
- Five Things You Need to Know about Vella Gulf's Time in the Black Sea